3.60 star(s) 122 Votes

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
Thanks for clarifying! One hand that makes sense - clean and simple as far as coding and writing. But on the other hand - doesn't that create some potentially odd situations given that the MC could end up feminized - or not? I'd imagine that a feminized MC would have very different interactions with the other characters.
From what I can tell so far, the "use the app on myself" option is exclusive from the other options. So you can either:
1. Influence yourself and become feminized.
2. Influence your sister-in-law OR your son OR one of the other ladies (provided you can get them away from whoever is currently influencing them.
3. Influence multiple people other than yourself if you're a Patreon supporter.

Hope that helped (and that I'm not horribly mistaken).

Reactions: Luchador2008

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I would like it more when it is more like a sandbox game.

So that you have your map location for each day. Earn Money with you Job and can interact on different places.

And I as Player can choose if I have interest on the different sex species.

I like it more when I have a harem and have no interest to share the girls.

For example that I can switch off all I have not interest in.

When for example you choose pics that a friend/colleague think his Wife or Girlfriend is cheating and leave her so you can easier get her. So I have no problems when the pics "are fake pics" when the pics are there against you I am not a friend of them (that the Girl think about to get fucked from another Man as you).

Reactions: Bloody Ink

loshad

Jun 25, 2020
From what I can tell so far, the "use the app on myself" option is exclusive from the other options. So you can either:
1. Influence yourself and become feminized.
2. Influence your sister-in-law OR your son OR one of the other ladies (provided you can get them away from whoever is currently influencing them.
3. Influence multiple people other than yourself if you're a Patreon supporter.

Hope that helped (and that I'm not horribly mistaken).
One of the options listed in the game is "Wife's sisters, my son, and myself" - which implies parallel changes (including potential feminization) of the MC and the other characters.

If that's not accounted for in the game's narrative, it could lead to awkward situations.

Last edited:

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Is Kirely from gallery for next update? Because so far game is liniar and I didn't saw her. Also main actress names will be good in small info - maybe in postit notes on phone.

Hotshot 3001

Dec 29, 2019
the game is getting better and better hope the dev receives enough support to complete this fine work.
i honstly like that the mc can be feminized so my question is jenna gonna find out the app on the phone and starts to manipulate the mc to be a sissy qos if so its going to be amazing but all and all the game is well developed can't wait for the next update U have my support.

x0run

Mar 27, 2019
The game is great, it is alot of clicks though. For people that have completed a run of the current version, would it be possible to give us access to the skip button or some way to progress faster since there currently isn't a replay feature?

EDIT: Scratch that, Skip does work on options already picked, its new options that won't have it.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Ok I get that this is supposed to simulate a phone, but us speed readers would rather not deal with all of the old school teletype crawl bullshit. Also "real" sms/mms messages do not show the other user's fumbling around with their typing like we used to have back in the olden days when typing back and forth with each other on our VT100 terminals over the DEC phone utility. Attached I've whacked all of the CPS overrides in the script back to 0. Extract to your game folder.

--edit---

Turns out a third rpy needed to be taken out back and given some percussive maintenance. The zip has been updated.

--edit2---

And the wifespy app needed some attention too.

--edit3---
Updated with map_events_1.rpy disciplining

Last edited:

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Are you planning on giving "warnings" on the choices as to what it would entail, like BBC, NTR, incest, etc?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Ok I get that this is supposed to simulate a phone, but us speed readers would rather not deal with all of the old school teletype crawl bullshit.
Attached I've whacked all of the CPS overrides in the script back to 0. Extract to your game folder.
Yeah this by default would make the game so much better, not sure why the dev decided to take the basic renpy functionality of text speed out of the player's hands... I couldn't figure out how to make text instant so ended up toggling on skipping and having mini-bursts to get through, but that's not really ideal... sadly looking at this it seems to be the kind of thing that'd be needed to be redone each time, and not something that'd just correct all versions. Also it didn't seem to work everywhere... I tried it on some earlier saves and it was instant there, but then I loaded up the point where you pick the 2nd target (as I was curious if this'd made the multiroutes selectable too) and it still had the typerwriter effect there.

Reactions: embed

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Actually I missed one and noticed that too since they were also hiding in fuckstagram.rpy. I'm editing my post above with the updated archive.

Yeah this by default would make the game so much better, not sure why the dev decided to take the basic renpy functionality of text speed out of the player's hands... I couldn't figure out how to make text instant so ended up toggling on skipping and having mini-bursts to get through, but that's not really ideal... sadly looking at this it seems to be the kind of thing that'd be needed to be redone each time, and not something that'd just correct all versions. Also it didn't seem to work everywhere... I tried it on some earlier saves and it was instant there, but then I loaded up the point where you pick the 2nd target (as I was curious if this'd made the multiroutes selectable too) and it still had the typerwriter effect there.

Reactions: longjohngold

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Another insecure YT escapade into the myth of the BBC. Man, society was really hit hard by this ongoing psyop.
Considering marriages between Black Women and White men have the highest percentage of success in interracial marriages...you would think white boys would be stealing all the black women.

btw Black men/white women = lowest percentage of successful marriages.

3.60 star(s) 122 Votes