3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

soda45

Jan 13, 2022
I've checked the updated and it is awesome. Thanks, Bloody Ink. Keep it up, your game is quite promissing. Can't wait to see the next update :)

Reactions: Bloody Ink

Seven85

Jan 26, 2020
You can change the name via the online savegameeditor.
Just upload the save game, edit the name, download and copy it to the saves folder.

zedout

Jun 16, 2021
Just played the latest version. OP is great at what he does and the game shows MASSIVE promise. I advise everyone to try it out, good content is out already and you'll have a solid idea in the directions this is going which has something for everyone! 5/5

Sh77mo

Jul 9, 2022
The wife is still called "John". Hasn't this be fixed, or does this come from my save from the previous version?
If you put the new update in a separate file and start over with new save all the proplems will disappear

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
Alright, I like this so far. But I keep seeing these interesting looking menus I want to play with, ones you would expect in a sandbox corruption game. I keep waiting for the game to open up into a free roam section, but it keeps being linear.

BatuRem

Jun 6, 2021
You can change the name via the online savegameeditor.
Just upload the save game, edit the name, download and copy it to the saves folder.
Worked for me. If anyone has questions, just search for your name at the top bar of that thing and change the wife's name. Saves are located in '%appdata%\RenPy' (paste into Windows Explorer without single quotes). Just backup and overwrite your save with the one you download from the SaveGameEditor website.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
It seems to be a good game, but there is too much unnecessary and stupid text and there is no way to skip it.
I'm talking about MC having too many "thoughts". They're boring

Seiker753

Nov 29, 2022
This Thread was updated 3 days ago with the 0.15 public version but if you search in this web for latest updates it´s says that was updated 1 month ago. You may be losing some visibility for that

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes