3.60 star(s) 122 Votes

Larsung

May 29, 2018

Hello everyone,

I’d like to let you know that the development of the next update is well underway. I got a bit ill around April 20th, and that slowed me down a little. But I feel more or less fine now, apart from a slight sore throat (it’s because of the illness, of course )

So far, about 40% of what is planned for the next update is done. Since the next instalment will introduce an open world (if the world that can be accessed via your phone can be called open), I have to add more content to fill the days with something interesting and make the grind less tedious. As I promised, buttons, apps and other things like that will work as they should in the next update. You’ll also be able to message the users whenever you want (Well, not exactly. You’ll have to fulfil the requirements to unlock new content. It’s always like that in games.)

Unless I come up with more ideas of what to show in the game, you should expect a release on May 10th. If I come to a conclusion that I need to add more content for a more enjoyable experience, the release will be delayed until around May 15th (but you’ll get more content). The overall content size is currently planned to be comparable to the first two updates combined. I really hope you enjoy it .

I wish you all a good week!
WOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA cant wait!!! well thats soon, so i wont replay 0.15 over and over again atm :))

loshad

Jun 25, 2020
Hi Bloody ink - thanks for sharing your work here!

An excellent effort so far! I really appreciate the fresh approach to the story telling and character interactions - keeping (almost) everything "phone based" offers some interesting opportunities.

Other thoughts:
  • One question for you - will the free version include all paths? I read the explanation of your approach on the Patreon page - but it seems like only being able to influence one (two?) characters at a time could potentially lock the players out of some paths completely.
  • The writing is straight to the point, and mostly gets the job done. One minor suggestion I'd make is to try to cut back on the amount of unprompted thoughts/comments the MC makes. Or give the players a few more opportunities to respond to questions or situations on their own. This might be less of a concern once the "free play" mode is available.
Thanks again!

loshad

Jun 25, 2020
Thank you.

1. in the free version you can only choose one thread, and the two other threads are blocked
2. I will try to reduce the number of lines that contain thoughts
Let me clarify my question on #1:

Will there be a path that requires influencing - for example - both the MC and the wife's sister at the same time?

I may be missing something about the structure of the game, or not expressing myself clearly - but it seems to me that being able to progress with only one additional character leaves a whole bunch of paths impossible to complete, even if you replay the game multiple times.

Thanks!

loshad

Jun 25, 2020
Each of the 3 characters has their own line, which is controlled by a simple variable of whether "the player has chosen the sister, the son or the MC". There will be no double checks in the code.
Thanks for clarifying! One hand that makes sense - clean and simple as far as coding and writing. But on the other hand - doesn't that create some potentially odd situations given that the MC could end up feminized - or not? I'd imagine that a feminized MC would have very different interactions with the other characters.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Looks promising but so much and so many characters going at once that things get skipped over. Like was supposed to check the app at one point but characters txted at the same time and could only do one thing and everything seemed kinda forced in what to do instead of what you can do (maybe different in the future...hopefully). And btw holy clicking so much for so little.

Growliie

May 1, 2020
Bloody Ink thank you so much for this type of game.

I was looking for a while for a game of this style with the text messaging genre, but it's pretty limited. I really enjoyed what you have to offer at the moment and hope this project gets the recognition and hype it deserves.

If anyone knows of any other game with the text messaging system and have recommendations on your favorites DM me.

Reactions: Luchador2008

GagaAmber22

Oct 4, 2022

Hello everyone,

I’d like to let you know that the development of the next update is well underway. I got a bit ill around April 20th, and that slowed me down a little. But I feel more or less fine now, apart from a slight sore throat (it’s because of the illness, of course )

So far, about 40% of what is planned for the next update is done. Since the next instalment will introduce an open world (if the world that can be accessed via your phone can be called open), I have to add more content to fill the days with something interesting and make the grind less tedious. As I promised, buttons, apps and other things like that will work as they should in the next update. You’ll also be able to message the users whenever you want (Well, not exactly. You’ll have to fulfil the requirements to unlock new content. It’s always like that in games.)

Unless I come up with more ideas of what to show in the game, you should expect a release on May 10th. If I come to a conclusion that I need to add more content for a more enjoyable experience, the release will be delayed until around May 15th (but you’ll get more content). The overall content size is currently planned to be comparable to the first two updates combined. I really hope you enjoy it .

I wish you all a good week!
Really liked the concept of this game. And I can't wait for the future updates! Please take your time and take care. Love from India!

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
What can i say? excelent game men. You are doing an excelent job with your game.
I wish you the best of luck, continue your excelent work and add a lot more content in the game, because is so good.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I got the new version of the game. Installed it and used a save from the previous version. When I started the game, the wife's name was that of my character's name. So I'm seeing my character's name on there twice.

SGTMickyMcPhuckery

Sep 25, 2017
At first I was going to say that it's a little too linear for my tastes and that I thought having a free use period incorporated at least every couple days where you can go into the app use it freely as the story develops would be a more enjoyable, immersive experience. And then you answer that question yourself at the end of the current update. Looking forward to the future of this one. Keep up the nice work.

3.60 star(s) 122 Votes