3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Cactus_boi

Jul 10, 2022
I have gotten this event to trigger 3 times which is the jenna club event ? is it a big ?
Could someone check my save file ?
It's bugged and doesn't show you need Corruption of at least 25 and Cheating of 15 to see the alternate version of the event. That branch ends right after so you aren't missing much.

Sh77mo

Jul 9, 2022
This game always impress me but I don’t think I like the (date happening screen) i think there is an opportunity to put something there that increase the corruption or othe stat for the wife like example: when you visit mike jenna show the wife some of her “friends “ pictures and stuff like that I don’t know what to say but a great game and I really enjoyed every update keep it up dev and thank you

ChottoLoko

Jul 26, 2022
As far I can tell if you don't meet the requirements that message won't show up, it just gives the generic wait x days and the event repeats. I only ever got that message after the event was over and the branch had ended. Unless that first leaked 0.2 build, which I'm using, is different from yours.
Oh, I got it now man. Yeah most likely our versions are different, so it turns out that way

Reactions: Cactus_boi

ChottoLoko

Jul 26, 2022
Quick question, do you have the bugged boss event? The one that shows up even if she's quit?
Yes I had this thing too but it seems that the dev already knows about it and will fix it in the future, as well as a number of other obscure things such as the case when one day the wife is in 2-3 places at the same time

Reactions: Cactus_boi

BigPapiAZx3

Dec 13, 2019
Loving what you have so far this is some pretty amazing work your doing! I love all the available routes one can take even though my favorite will always be the swinging and corruption paths of turning you wife into slut but a loving slut.

Reactions: rgnar62

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
So, for those who don't know, the romance path is triggered by corruption not hotwife. Also, has anyone tried running the debt clock to zero? I tried and it just went negative and didn't notice any significant difference.

Fun fact there's actually a reference to Wife Adventures. That being the guys behind the app directly reference the app, just a fun easter egg

nescauuzinha

Jul 17, 2020
Could someone answer me if it also appears to you that the person sent a photo or a video but you can't see the photo or video? for example photo_2366.png but I can't see this photo could someone answer me if it's really missing?

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
Could someone answer me if it also appears to you that the person sent a photo or a video but you can't see the photo or video? for example photo_2366.png but I can't see this photo could someone answer me if it's really missing?
Have you tried actually clicking on the link itself? You can now click the various pic and movie links to have them play.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Not a fan of this update. The story is ridiculous now. The first 2 updates were great and you've done a very good job with the design of the game and actually updating fast enough to keep people interested which is why you have so many patreons vs the other devs doing this content who make a new game every 3 updates using same content from last game or do 2-3 updates a year. I hope you rewrite it so it is not spontaneous it should have a build up.

In the real world there are plenty of hostile takeover that were planned in secret but with in the content of this game I think there should be a build up, you try and fight it, you get betrayed by several White women along the way. This game is a BBC cuck fetish game, so focus on it. Make the wifes boss Black. I'd avoid and remove the mc sissy stuff until later until after he is broken by betrayal, losing and he has witnessed the cheating. Give him an investigator and lawyer, the investigation gets videos, texts and photos of the women. It all adds up to breaking him. I'd write him in a daughter. Jenna corrupts the daughter, niece and wife. She already corrupted the wifes sister.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This game is a BBC cuck fetish game, so focus on it. Make the wifes boss Black. I'd avoid and remove the mc sissy stuff until later until after he is broken by betrayal, losing and he has witnessed the cheating. Give him an investigator and lawyer, the investigation gets videos, texts and photos of the women. It all adds up to breaking him. I'd write him in a daughter. Jenna corrupts the daughter, niece and wife. She already corrupted the wifes sister.
Well, no, I think there's some contention on this point. Half the players probably cheered when mc gets a message from shane diesel informing him he's the new ceo, while the other half groaned.

It's unclear right now where the future narrative direction lies. Early on it looked like the game was going all-in on the "BBC cuck fetish" - and then pulled back with more controls for the player shaping the fetishes.

I think the latter is a good thing, but I won't keep my dislike of "BBC cuck fetish" stuff secret. People who like "BBC cuck fetish" stuff will think that's a bad thing-I'm assuming you're in this camp; point is, at the end of the day it all comes down to personal preference and people lobbying for having their likes represented in game.

To this end, choices give us all what we want.

PS.
to 1: I had to google Wendy's, you almost got me. :D
This is very distressing! You mean the phrase "junior bacon cheese" as a proper noun means nothing to you?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes