3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Mmmm, ok, thx. Do you know how to unlock wife cheating with bbc? In the media folder of the game there are a lot of pics with wife and bbc but i'm not able to unlock this route. I got the date of wife and Jenna in the disco with bbc but nothing after that.
Have raised her BBC stat?

ChottoLoko

Jul 26, 2022
Mmmm, ok, thx. Do you know how to unlock wife cheating with bbc? In the media folder of the game there are a lot of pics with wife and bbc but i'm not able to unlock this route. I got the date of wife and Jenna in the disco with bbc but nothing after that.
There's no wife+BBC content in the v. 0.2 according to the dev

Reactions: Swooosh

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I'm guessing that the player feminization content pretty much stops after Salim tells you about sissification and sends you the images and that path will pretty much not be continued until the new 'tasks' app is finished development. The MC feminization path I feel should also be listed with all the other paths in the app to show if you've reached the end of content or how long to wait/what stats to raise.

Also feel work really needs to be done to improve the son feminization since it clashes with the wife/son stuff especially when the son pretty much reaches the current end point of feminization long before the wife/greg stuff finishes.

Last edited:

datdudeoverthere

Jul 22, 2020
I like the idea of Jenna still being around personally to corrupt your wife and tease the mc. I'm glad she's still around but yea it could use a stronger reason to keep her around.
oh yeah there was potential with jenna before the dev's riches to rags to riches bootstrap fetish kicked in, no denying that, but now it's just uhhh, yeah.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
oh yeah there was potential with jenna before the dev's riches to rags to riches bootstrap fetish kicked in, no denying that, but now it's just uhhh, yeah.
Yep and now there is no point for Jenna to even exist in game since the MC's black boss could be the one to force the MC to use the app to make the wife and everyone else in his life blacked/turned to a sissy bitch.

Reactions: w00de

ChottoLoko

Jul 26, 2022
I sincerely hope its a re-write of this story arc. This went south faster than panties on prom night.
I do not think that the story will be rewritten, since most of the patrons liked the update. The author reported only that he will lengthen some branches that progressed too quickly (the wife and work branch and the niece branch as I remember right)

• Angry
Reactions: w00de and 1Teddy1

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Yep and now there is no point for Jenna to even exist in game since the MC's black boss could be the one to force the MC to use the app to make the wife and everyone else in his life blacked/turned to a sissy bitch.
Well, the thing is that the boss can't make him. You still have the choice to refuse, especially if they keep how the debt mechanic works with you increasing when your next payment being due every time you pay. Like spending like 60000 on it gives you like a 3rd of a year.

I like the idea of Jenna still being around personally to corrupt your wife and tease the mc. I'm glad she's still around but yea it could use a stronger reason to keep her around.
Not really. Just make the MC hostile to her unless there's a submission mechanic where the Mc because less able to push her away. The less dominant he is the more she can bully him. In other words, every interaction is basically "hi" followed by "fuck off" then teasing and retaliation or offers from Jenna.

ChottoLoko

Jul 26, 2022
The Dev is completely hellbent on destroying this game it seems.
Like all other developers, he destroys the game for some people and makes it perfect for others. As long as those who pay him are happy, he will continue to do what they like. I mean, what does it matter to him what we're talking about the game here if we're just pirates playing the game for free? :)

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
Like all other developers, he destroys the game for some people and makes it perfect for others. As long as those who pay him are happy, he will continue to do what they like. I mean, what does it matter to him what we're talking about the game here if we're just pirates playing the game for free? :)
The difference is--- the game was actually written with intelligence and thoughtful progression. Then laziness reared its head and a random dude showed up and demanded a GD BILLION dollars ... (im actually laughing as I type that) and it was orchestrated by his HO secretary and he actually still responds to her. It defies logic to such a large degree that it takes what was a 5 star game INSTANTLY to a 1 star game by how dumb it is.

ChottoLoko

Jul 26, 2022
The difference is--- the game was actually written with intelligence and thoughtful progression. Then laziness reared its head and a random dude showed up and demanded a GD BILLION dollars ... (im actually laughing as I type that) and it was orchestrated by his HO secretary and he actually still responds to her. It defies logic to such a large degree that it takes what was a 5 star game INSTANTLY to a 1 star game by how dumb it is.
I'm not saying the game continues to be good. I said that those who pay the developer liked the update, and they continue to pay him. If we don’t like something in the logic of the new update here, then the game becomes garbage for us, but not for those who continue to pay (although personally I don’t see any reason for the main character to be offended by the hypnotized secretary when he knows that she is under someone's control). This is what I meant when I said that for some ppl the game remains good, but for some ppl it turns into garbage.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2023
I'm not saying the game continues to be good. I said that those who pay the developer liked the update, and they continue to pay him. If we don’t like something in the logic of the new update here, then the game becomes garbage for us, but not for those who continue to pay (although personally I don’t see any reason for the main character to be offended by the hypnotized secretary when he knows that she is under someone's control). This is what I meant when I said that for some ppl the game remains good, but for some ppl it turns into garbage.
I think the sandbox mode also isnt very well done. It is the first version that includes it and it shows because it is messy.

If it was a smooth transition to sandbox it wouldnt be so jarring. It also becomes a boring stat grind very quickly

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes