3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

ChottoLoko

Jul 26, 2022
I'm not a patron, but honestly asking, if you are a patron, what's the thoughts about the whole "lol I got your company and you owe me a casual 1b" among the patrons? I'm surprised if they're just cool with it.
Well, in general, no one complained about this and the idea of introducing an antagonist with whom the main character will fight did not cause any negativity (at least on Discord). Personally, I like the idea of taking the wife from the one who took the business from you. The developer promises something like this. Regarding the debt of 1 billion - so far no one knows what it is for, so they treat it normally.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Like all other developers, he destroys the game for some people and makes it perfect for others. As long as those who pay him are happy, he will continue to do what they like. I mean, what does it matter to him what we're talking about the game here if we're just pirates playing the game for free? :)
This is also a fetish game meaning he kind of has to play into the fetish or else it will just disappoint everyone because everyone who came for the fetish will be left wanting and those who don't will be left with a bad taste in their mouth.

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
Like all other developers, he destroys the game for some people and makes it perfect for others. As long as those who pay him are happy, he will continue to do what they like. I mean, what does it matter to him what we're talking about the game here if we're just pirates playing the game for free? :)
Still understandable to voice opinions about the games we're playing. The devs of the games know full well the games are here and most even post on here regularly. Its a good way to get your game noticed and get more interest in the game in question. Yes they should listen more to patreon subscribers first but most criticisms I'm seeing are writing based for the new update. Slight changes to 1,000,000,000 dollars owed wouldn't hurt anyone's boner. Oh and i will always be a pirate even if i pay for my shit most of the time lol.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
IM trying to figure out how to get the route with the wife and bbc. In the images it show her with some but not in-game.

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, this is A GAME and you are complaining about this debt thing forever? There are other games with trolls and mythical creatures, that's also a big problem for you?
Because it is so monumentally stupid when the game started so fun and interesting.

It is like watching a show where season one was game of thrones. Then season two comes out and it is dude where's my car levels of idiotic writing.

It makes no sense. If the whole game was really stupid and that was it then ok w/e

It is super jarring to go from a well written crisp game to lazy stupid plot points introduced with very little build up that dont fit the previous games writing at all.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Another thing that doesn't make sense besides the whole debt thing is the wife's sudden change, After you confront her about her boss and tell her that you're fine with it as long as she tells you everything she does a 180 and turns into a total slut ready to fuck anyone. It would've worked better if she showed more hesitation, resistance, internal conflict...

Last edited:

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
Another thing that doesn't make sense besides the whole debt thing is the wife's sudden change, After you confront her about her boss and tell her that you're fine with it as long as she tells you everything she does a 180 and turns into a total slut ready to fuck anyone. It would've worked better if she showed more hesitation, resistance, internal conflict...
Dev already announced to slow that down.

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
Because it is so monumentally stupid when the game started so fun and interesting.

It is super jarring to go from a well written crisp game to lazy stupid plot points introduced with very little build up that dont fit the previous games writing at all.
There is no point in replying to people who use the "Dude there's dRaGonS!!!!!" argument. It's stupid and they either know it is, or they think it's not.

Internal logic is a thing in storytelling, as is suspension of disbelief. You have to have a baseline of what is "real" in the fictional world. Now that can be hard sci-fi or it can be looney tones - but not both.

This game can stil be salvaged if the dev either pulls back to semi-realism with some sci-fantasy, or if he dives straight of the deep end - fuck it have a WhiteMale/AsianFemale faction ride in on literal horses, and a mad scientist release a bimbofication virus, go nuts. Have the protag find a magic fucking sword, idk.

But not this "Oh I'm a billion in depth and lost everything (somehow), let's....get an office job?" wut?

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023
v. 0.2 and updt the links pls

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

zilch16

Feb 6, 2018
I don't support to understand and validate every detail of the backstory as to why an antagonist is introduced. I'd read a book for that. I care more about gameplay than VN. Progression of LI is more important, and the conflict is basic enough for anyone to understand. Actions speak louder than words, and Patreon shows actions.

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
I don't support to understand and validate every detail of the backstory as to why an antagonist is introduced. I'd read a book for that. I care more about gameplay than VN. Progression of LI is more important, and the conflict is basic enough for anyone to understand. Actions speak louder than words, and Patreon shows actions.
The main issue is that this format isn't like a book, it isn't that much backstory. Immersion is what some people are complaining about. Some people are escalating a bit but the basic complaints are valid.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
The main issue is that this format isn't like a book, it isn't that much backstory. Immersion is what some people are complaining about. Some people are escalating a bit but the basic complaints are valid.
Agree...the dev was warned about the non-sense of sandbox.

The game was flowing nicely, now is just a grind fest where it is impossible to track a meaningful plot.

Plus loop scenes (Send me a phone | go for a date | Do not talk to me) are really a cheap filler.

Dev can still review and readjust the aim..

but the idea itself of mobile is genius I must give it

Last edited:

themorning

Jun 16, 2021
Have the asian boss who offered him the office job increase his salary by offering his wife valerie to be used by him for more compensation $$. i'm cucking the hell out of the MC anyway -- black, asian, white, johnny sins keep this going. Was his company even worth a billion dollarz though lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloody Ink

Jun 21, 2017
Agree...the dev was warned about the non-sense of sandbox.

The game was flowing nicely, now is just a grind fest where it is impossible to track a meaningful plot.

Plus loop scenes (Send me a phone | go for a date | Do not talk to me) are really a cheap filler.

Dev can still review and readjust the aim..

but the idea itself of mobile is genius I must give it
It could go either way for me. I felt just as immersed as the beginning as I did in the free-play part. I do think there needs to be QoL features for the free-play part though. There does need to be less clicks when using the wifespy app.. I suggest removing the target "select" on the wifespy app and instead have a direct button into the phone and a button next to it for the target parameters. Move the camera button and mind control button into the targets phone instead, this way you can also just exit the targets phone directly with hitting the wifespy app from the targets phone. Maybe an attention icon on the sun(time change) app too so people don't have to repeatedly click it to check if something is going on. Regarding loop scenes, you just have to use a tiny amount of brainpower: Reply then do not show up to the date, boom no more useless messages. The dev should probably add a toggle for loop scenes for people who can't figure it out though. I think the task viewer provides all the info you should need to follow a specific plot, but maybe there should be a system where you can select a branch and it closes off the other branches.
This game has a lot of content for a v0.2, rooting for you!

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
It could go either way for me. I felt just as immersed as the beginning as I did in the free-play part. I do think there needs to be QoL features for the free-play part though. There does need to be less clicks when using the wifespy app.. I suggest removing the target "select" on the wifespy app and instead have a direct button into the phone and a button next to it for the target parameters. Move the camera button and mind control button into the targets phone instead, this way you can also just exit the targets phone directly with hitting the wifespy app from the targets phone. Maybe an attention icon on the sun(time change) app too so people don't have to repeatedly click it to check if something is going on. Regarding loop scenes, you just have to use a tiny amount of brainpower: Reply then do not show up to the date, boom no more useless messages. The dev should probably add a toggle for loop scenes for people who can't figure it out though. I think the task viewer provides all the info you should need to follow a specific plot, but maybe there should be a system where you can select a branch and it closes off the other branches.
This game has a lot of content for a v0.2, rooting for you!
Maybe instead of having a target select button they have the three options "mind control, camera, phone" and those do basically what they say.

Reactions: Bloody Ink
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes