3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023
I generally don't complain or crib about games here because I know I am getting it for free. Sorry to say but the open world feature has not enhanced the game, atleast for me. After playing the previous version i thought this game would be one of the best game if it carries on the current trajectory and everyday I used to check the forum whether new build was released. After this release that feeling is gone. Don't get me wrong, I'll still play the game but the eagerness of release is gone. Sorry to the developer, don't want to make you feel bad, these are just my personal opinion. Peace
No worry about making me feel bad. I understand you. Some ppl love an open world, some ppl don't like it. It's okay. Because of the different preferences I will make two version in the future, one with an open world and one linear (like before 0.2)

Hotshot 3001

Dec 29, 2019
the game is amazing and the time between updates is reasonable but i was wandering why there isn't feminization events for the MC something the events with his son i mean i maxed out the feminization of the MC but no event like the spam hypno or trying to be more feminine i hope to see more in the next update hope the dev do will and take his time for the updates to come
BUT THE GAME IS AMAZING I LOVE IT.

Reactions: HyperMajoris

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023
the game is amazing and the time between updates is reasonable but i was wandering why there isn't feminization events for the MC something the events with his son i mean i maxed out the feminization of the MC but no event like the spam hypno or trying to be more feminine i hope to see more in the next update hope the dev do will and take his time for the updates to come
BUT THE GAME IS AMAZING I LOVE IT.
because I can't make all the branches in one update. I will add content for some branches in one update and for other branches in another. I will try to let you know which branches will be continued before each update (smth like a changelog)

Reactions: Hotshot 3001

Lorigor

Sep 15, 2017
While I do agree that the introduction of open world mechanics was unnecessary, I think people are being a little harsh on it. What's done is done, and now that time has been spent making the system I'd rather see more focus on creating content then in trying to do two systems so everyone is happy.

HyperMajoris

May 4, 2018
Really like the v0.2 update, lots of content... things are starting to get a bit spicy.
Family path so far is....ok I guess, could have been executed a little bit better I reckon, kills the momemtum when you have to wait till the next day to find out what the hell happened the previous night through messages? You can hack into phone cameras for a reason.
Also...school job path....it's a challenging wank when she keeps switching off her damn phone...and I don't get it...the messages exchanged between the boss and wife suggested that they banged (..it's just making love)? but I don't see any pictures or videos...did they or did they not? It's pretty frustrating having to guess wtf is going on sometimes. I understand whole premise of the phone thing the dev is going for, but leaving such a big event ambiguously to a few lines of message kinda kills it.

Hot game, fast updates, lots of content...can't wait for the next one

Reactions: Adionon

Raelynn

Sep 9, 2018
Okay am I doing something wrong? I can't get the game to install on my android tablet. It keeps saying app not installed.

xidhxidh

Jun 4, 2020
我想说的是 这个游戏 完全可以做另外的一个版本 萨利姆的版本 比如说萨利姆先生是 主角公司的小员工 犯错被开除 然后偶然得到了APP 开始完全了 这一切

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello friends
Somewhere Jenna says that if you record the kiss scene or blowjob or other and show it to Mr Salim, there is a $50 reward, but no matter how much I try, I can't see and record this scene and show it to him, that is, day before I visited Wife's phone at different time intervals, but I could never see this kiss
help , thank you
Please Don't spoil it, thank you

1686349680009.png

Last edited:

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
This is great! I really love your game... The fact that you get messages and go around interacting to see how your wife interacts with other men... Also the fact that you get to see how she talks to others, the way she is... It's growing the NTR very well, I really love it! I kinda liked the interracial path we had, but I rejected it because it went a little bit to the Sissy side, and I'm not a fan of that. It would be great if there was some content regarding father-in-law, you know? That we could see how she talks to him behind our back or whatever. Either way what you are doing it's great, keep it up!

Reactions: Sexypeachgames

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
why all those vn devs disable ctrl? i really need to read all dialogue for every time i play the game?
download "unren". You can find it on the site... I use it when im too lazy to read

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes