3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023
Actresses: Jia Lissa, Nicole Aniston, Adriana Chechik, Casey Calvert, Lela Star, Harley Dean, Cecilia Lion, Lana Rhoades, Sweetie Fox

Actors: Johnny Sins, Chad White, Jordi El Nino, Keiran Lee, Isiah Maxwell, Danny D, Jax Slayher, Markus Dupree, Ricky Johnson, Tommy Gunn, Jason Luv, Shane Diesel

p.s. Some actors may not have appeared in the game yet; I just don't remember who I've already added

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
So, I thought I just had that could be a possible thing to add down the road if it isn't part of the game already could be a masculinity path for the husband. Basically the opposite of the sissification path for the husband, after all the app does mention body manipulation of I remember correctly so maybe the husband/MC could become more jacked and their dick could become longer.

This isn't really a request more of a suggestion

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

**__ A Wife's Phone v0.3.5 __** Official Android by me!

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

< >
Game Developer:

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

< >
Size 196 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

< >
Size 2.25 GB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.bloodyink.awifesphone/game
The file MUST be named: archive.0.3.5.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

strangerboy

Sep 18, 2020
Their were sex scenes befor update but now u only see that u ar on a date and next morning a text of normal photos and all first before 0.w version this game was best story line is really really good but please add more sex scenes and an another path for BBC except sissification

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
the game is amazing and the time between updates is reasonable but i was wandering why there isn't feminization events for the MC something the events with his son i mean i maxed out the feminization of the MC but no event like the spam hypno or trying to be more feminine i hope to see more in the next update hope the dev do will and take his time for the updates to come
BUT THE GAME IS AMAZING I LOVE IT.

I would probably say that since sissification of the mc isn't the only route, and the MC Does control the app on himself, that route is probably going to be the slowest to be made. If you were the MC, you would probably use it on other people first, unless you already wanted to be a sissy. Also, this is still in early development and not all routes can be made at the same time.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
While exploring the route with the wife and Greg I came across an error message. While I meet the requirements to advance the story it keeps repeating the same conversation over and over for days. Sometimes it displays the following message:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/new_main_wife_phone_0_2.rpy", line 9620, in script
nvlgreg "Thank you, [wife_name]"
KeyError: 'wife_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\AWifesPhone-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\AWifesPhone-0.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\AWifesPhone-0.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1253, in __call__
what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\AWifesPhone-0.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\AWifesPhone-0.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1152, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\AWifesPhone-0.2-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\AWifesPhone-0.2-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
A Wife's Phone 0.2
Sun Jun 18 12:40:26 2023

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
While exploring the route with the wife and Greg I came across an error message. While I meet the requirements to advance the story it keeps repeating the same conversation over and over for days. Sometimes it displays the following message:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\AWifesPhone-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\AWifesPhone-0.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\AWifesPhone-0.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1253, in __call__
what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\AWifesPhone-0.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\AWifesPhone-0.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1152, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\AWifesPhone-0.2-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\AWifesPhone-0.2-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
A Wife's Phone 0.2
Sun Jun 18 12:40:26 2023
It is a typo ...it should written as [wife_name_is]

Reactions: Bloody Ink

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
It is a typo ...it should written as [wife_name_is]
I ended up playing with the wife stats and was able to get past everything and continued the story. That's the odd part, because according to the game I already had the appropriate stat levels. I'm thinking they never got updated and I was getting false info when looking at the quests/story requirements. I don't know much about the error or coding behind it, but I was able to recreate it a few times and figured I'd post it.

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023

Hello everyone.
I’d like to let you know that the development of the update is gradually nearing its completion. As I mentioned earlier, the approximate release window is the end of the month (it might be the beginning of the next month, but I’ll try to finalise the update this month). I can’t tell you the exact release date yet because I don’t want the situation with the v0.2 release to repeat itself. Once the game reaches the testing phase, I’ll announce the exact release date.
v.0.25 is a little bigger than v.0.2 but features fewer branches. I’m saying that this update is bigger because I wrote more dialogue lines for it than I did for the last one. So, I suppose you’ll forgive me for spending a little more than a month working on this update when you see its size.
Now let me tell you what branches will receive a continuation/will be introduced in v0.25 (in order of amount of content from most to least):
1) The wife-swap branch
2) The wife’s job branch
3) The son’s sissification branch
4) The branch of Greg and the wife
5) The branch of the MC and his stepsister
6) Christina’s branch (MC/BBC)
7) The wife-Jenna branch (BBC)
8) Hearth’s branch (MC/BBC)

Some of the branches will undergo a small rewrite. It’ll make them more coherent.
Perhaps I’ll be able to expand the other branches before the release, but I’ll tell you more about that later. So far, I’ve only worked on these 8 branches.
Have a great week, everyone! I hope to make you happy by releasing the new update very soon

svilen78

Feb 14, 2022
I saw some sex scenes with wife in game folder, but I can't reach it in game. Can someone help with advise?

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes