3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
there's nothing interesting for those who's not my patron. I will post info about the release date later for everyone
Speaking of, perhaps before the next update see if you can edit the home page on F95zone for this game and explain the release schedule (i.e. the patron tires) like I'll link the post sure but I feel a fair few got annoyed with people asking when will the next update be out

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
OK, Idk why and I know this is random but whenever I see your pfp I see a face and at first I thought it was blood over a white sculpture (just me probably). No hate or shade but if I don't point it out I'll explode.
It does kind of look like a white mask weeping bloody tears, doesn't it? There's the nose, and lips, and so on.

Reactions: Papertrail013

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023

Hello everyone,
Since my proofreader got a little sick and I decided to add a couple of useful things to the game (for example, I’ve a feature to indicate that a target got a message through the WifeSpy app icon change, which will let you know that a chat is available in a certain target’s messenger app; I’ve modified the walkthrough app and added an option to sort quests by characters; I’ve added fuckstagram new post notifications and a gallery app in which new photos and videos will unlock as you progress through the game, etc.), I can’t release the game before the deadline I set earlier, even though I’d really like to. However, based on the current progress of the development of this update, I can give you the exact release dates for every tier so that you can change your subscription if you want:

Massive Cock: 07/08/2023
Big Cock: 07/11/2023
Average Cock: 07/13/2023
Small Cock: 07/15/2023
Tiny Cock: 07/17/2023
No cock: 07/21/2023

p.s. I'll still try to get everything done by the weekend, but these release dates will remain because they are the deadline I'll definitely meet

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes