3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
Maybe one of the members of massive cock or big cock will leak the game
Why would they do that? It would nullify their rewards for supporting the dev. No duct tape needed because there are no leaks. You can play something else for while and just keep an eye on things until this updates.

Fantoosh2

Jun 22, 2023
Why would they do that? It would nullify their rewards for supporting the dev. No duct tape needed because there are no leaks. You can play something else for while and just keep an eye on things until this updates.
When games like Babysitter and Our Red String who have thousands of patrons leak the game within hours of it's release, some of whom contribute more than $100, why can't this game's patrons do the same? Several patrons support the developer because they appreciate their game and the hard work, while some support because of the reward which in this case is an early release.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
When games like Babysitter and Our Red String who have thousands of patrons leak the game within hours of it's release, some of whom contribute more than $100, why can't this game's patrons do the same? Several patrons support the developer because they appreciate their game and the hard work, while some support because of the reward which in this case is an early release.
Ofc we can, and someone might, who knows.. But you should probably set your aims att small/tiny cock tier.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Maybe one of the members of massive cock or big cock will leak the game
I'd rather they not. Us free to play folks chose not to spend the money on pateron so we have to wait. It's not fair to those who pay for the high tires to get the game early for it only to get leaked making it a waist of money. Sure some of them genuinely are paying the high tire just to support the dev but that doesn't make it ok. Especially since blood ink is giving us this game for free and actively trying to caterer to those on pateron and f95.

I'm not pay him anything so I'm not going to complain. Especially since a 1-2 month wait is quite short to be honest compared to other games, especially for the amount of content

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Game released for top tier. I am going to create a game request hoping someone can release it before public release.

Reactions: frock

tlovers

Dec 26, 2018
Okay guys so who is ready to share that beauty with me? :D I've just heard that there was some release.

If you give the dev 33.30 dollars you can play today according to the release dates.
To be honest I would gladly do that but unfortunately my paycheck is not in dollars but I have to admit that If I would be offer to pay now less but keep it up for few mounths, whjy not? It's just this waiting when you know that there are others that already making themself happy, hehe ;)
Cheers.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes