3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Now read the manga " Kanojo wa Atama no Neji ga Nuketeru Kanzenban | There's Something Loose In Her Head ". So, too, a little netorare and also everything begins with communication in the phone. Of course, it’s a little more complicated down in the chapters. But the tie goes exactly as the girl drops the MC first a little revealing selfie, and then a little later the way the other guy fucks her. ))) It turns out that she was fucking other people and sending him photos because he liked it. ))) And actually they even started a relationship and she did not cheat on him. ))) But after a while because of his fetish, he asked her to have sex with another guy. But the MC also got FFM and in general at the end he had both girls and kind of even won love. ))))
Although the author finished the manga, it has a normal ending and in principle all the storylines are closed. The author started the same manga with the mark of the director’s version. ))) But do not think that the author is poor and wants to make money on fans, he also has another manga in work. ))) About I probably forgot to say, this is hentai web manga and at least where I read, the first about 30 chapters were completely uncensored with magnificent art, and actually, the first end was somewhere here, and then went the additional chapters continuing the story. The art was still excellent, but for some reason there were small censorship strips. And it remained until the final 61 chapters. )) I actually write it here only because in this manga there was also netorare correspondence in the phone. Suddenly someone - no matter who is interested. ))

Dec 21, 2018
Sorry man you stargy on this mean that you love bee a cuck, bet other sane mind normal people are not sharing our wife in this game to no one and saving somone else wife like Christine that command don't even work if I want her to stop be addicted to BBC. Your stratgy it not even startegy, we don't even get a choise to stop going to christin parties, cous she fake bestie while the MC wife thing she is bestie (without hate).
Your starty it your just keep it to your self man no one care about it. Ebetter stik to take raveng on thos who staled illegly our compny under MC's nose.
What an incoherent post. It seems like you did too much snorting tonight. Put the fucking white powder down.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I do find it amusing that this dev thought to himself...."if I had a mind control application, I’ll have sex with them once or twice, but I'm going to make them screw everyone else instead and forget about me, especially if they're black (I mean ALL black people have 12 inch dongs after all :KEK:)...and I bet everyone else would do the same thing as me!" (man I'm so smart, I'm going to have thousands of subscribers with my idea :WeSmart:) :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Larsung

May 29, 2018
well after i got some errors on my save games i restartet... and i really really know the story untill i get to the sandboxmode...
lets say the first part is something like a prolouge, maybe its possible to skip it wit 2-3 questions (where to work etc.)

that would be nice, also for playing the diffrent pathes...

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tl;Dr - Dev skill issue :censored:

Already tired of the message barrage, it's so confusing with all the storylines with poor pacing. The smartphone concept is losing it's novelity with the dev not budging an inch even on events like the "dates".
Even if I can successfully navigate the game & play the intended dom route, it's still annoying & riddled with dialogue demolishing the continuity of MC's character development.

I'll just complete the current content & forget about it, another failed ntr-or-not attempt. smh:FacePalm:

Have a great day, anyone who read through this long ass post :giggle:(y)

I do find it amusing that this dev thought to himself...."if I had a mind control application, I'm not going to have the women I know have sex with me, I'm going to make them screw everyone else, especially if they're black (I mean ALL black people have 12 inch dongs after all :KEK:)...and I bet everyone else would do the same thing as me!" (man I'm so smart, I'm going to have thousands of subscribers with my idea :WeSmart:) :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I saw a patreon post saying dev quit his job due to the support. Guess he filled the mind control ntr niche:WaitWhat:

Last edited:

Mad53

Jul 28, 2020
How to progress with the Cristina and the MC route. It shows to do a command even after that the route doesn't move on to next steps.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I saw a patreon post saying dev quit his job due to the support. Guess he filled the mind control ntr niche:WaitWhat:
There is so much I want to say about society these days, especially with the new generation…but sadly that’s where we’re headed. I sometimes wish I was single now a days, I’d gladly give these kids the cucking they so desperately want/need.

Themcabel

Jan 5, 2022
Guys. Does the "start the ntr branch" contain cheating or is it solely netorase/cuckold stuff?
Would actually also like to know because I tried the 2 update before and the only thing I found are
Small talk about cheating On the wife phone.
Everything else seem to be netorase/cuckold…
I even max out cheating to see if anything would happen didn't see anything yet since everything need me to push the wife to do it, meaning It's not really cheating if I'm the one that do it for her...

7zcd64.jpg

Reactions: Camerun55

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
Fair warning to yall, like half the branches bug out atm and wont continue.
Maybe the public release will be better with all the bugfixes.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Don't know why everyone are complaining so much. For me this is one of the best game:). Keep going dev.
Best game respect to what?!

The version 3.0 is completely different from the version 1.0 that captured all supporters.

New characters, tons of branches, story all over the place.. it is basically quantity over quality where it is very difficult to develop characters it is just a click fest decorated with tons of text that do not really add anything to the experience.

Version 1.0 was simple, smooth and was flowing very well, suddenly after two releases the game became a huge ecosystem of unharmonized stories and characters.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes