3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I'm eagerly awaiting the sequel to Joshua and Steph, they are by far the best. I hope that in the future it will be possible to make Mia start chasing him while he starts to "train" her.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Start a new game for this update. I tried my old save and was sitting at waiting for everything. New save is showing all the new content as far as I know. I used Renpy save editor to change stats for my targets so I don't have to deal with spam, I haven't checked to see if stats go up if spam is turned off.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
MC leading it but why:confused:. Thought Greg and Jenna will be leading. BTW upto when the poll is open for voting?
The poll indicates that the patrons want the next update to focus on the MC getting some action. Not sure how much longer the poll is open.

There are some rather interesting personalities voting in the poll. A larger than expected number of votes going towards the son and the fuckstagram people versus any of the main characters.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
But in ntr-or-not games, it's best to be crystal clear in communicating to the players which choices lead to what content & giving multiple options to get off the paths

Like the wife-greg path there's no option to be negative about the greg-wife relationship.
Judging by what I've seen before I stopped playing this isn't really a "ntr-or-not" game. More like pick your flavor of ntr and it better be black dick cause that's what you're getting the most of.
If you actively try to avoid getting cucked, which I did, there's just not enough content to justify wasting more time on this.

Shame, since the design as a game entirely experienced through your phone is kinda fresh and interesting.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Judging by what I've seen before I stopped playing this isn't really a "ntr-or-not" game. More like pick your flavor of ntr and it better be black dick cause that's what you're getting the most of.
If you actively try to avoid getting cucked, which I did, there's just not enough content to justify wasting more time on this.

Shame, since the design as a game entirely experienced through your phone is kinda fresh and interesting.
That accurately describes my experience with this game, as well. All of the choices on the phone that aren't BBC, and yet, the majority of the content so far is focused on each woman enjoying BBC. Maybe that will change as the game develops further. One can dream.

xxxGmanxxx

Jul 14, 2018
That accurately describes my experience with this game, as well. All of the choices on the phone that aren't BBC, and yet, the majority of the content so far is focused on each woman enjoying BBC. Maybe that will change as the game develops further. One can dream.
Hah. Many people here are looking for salvation from black dicks in Greg's route, but I wouldn't be so sure. For some reason, it seems to me that Greg will suddenly have a best friend (a black guy, of course.) with whom he will want to introduce MC's Wife...

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There are some rather interesting personalities voting in the poll. A larger than expected number of votes going towards the son and the fuckstagram people versus any of the main characters.

Who says your guys posts aren't unrelated? Perhaps more people want the son or greg routes because those routes involve slightly more autonomy and get you partially out of the "everpresent black-veil NTR feel" of other paths. (said figuratively, though I suppose could also be literal)

Hah. Many people here are looking for salvation from black dicks in Greg's route, but I wouldn't be so sure. For some reason, it seems to me that Greg will suddenly have a best friend (a black guy, of course.) with whom he will want to introduce MC's Wife...
I would be very very surprised if Greg doesn't at least lead to A) some kind of larger gangbang/group sex B) Some kind of sleazy old man hookup C) what you said, the inevitable bbc

Reactions: Nurikabe
Nov 29, 2020
Idk the game was super promising in the beginning but the dev decided to make it a free to roam game without having enough content to justify it.
The story/storyline is still stupid af and not to mention that if you focus on the wrong stats the timeline will be most likely fucked too, just because it triggers events at the wrong time in the timeline and you get messages from characters which make no sense.(which is a main reason why free to roam games suck ass most of the time)
Oh and there are still no visuals when you are "on a date" or when you are spying on the cameras of the characters, which is killing the immersion too

I feel really bad for people who actually paid the dev for months now to receive something like this.

Reactions: Camerun55 and embed
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes