3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Still seeing a lot in folder that i cant access in game that were there from the last update. Am I doing something wrong or am I not the only one?

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Itis mentioned in spoiler that mc is introduced as Cecilia's new boyfriend how that can be achieved?

Last edited:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Sorry, am I missing something or is MC retarded? He knows Anissa is a spy, he knows that Jenna wants to prove that he’s cheating on his wife, and he even knows that Anissa will try to seduce him. He even said something about it, like ha, now I know you can’t fool me. And right now, I’m having a dialogue with my wife where she says she knows MC fucked Anissa, and Anissa sent her pictures of her fucking MC, but I thought they were fake, and he’s gonna twist it, and he’s talking, like, I know, it’s like an instinct, you know. Is this a farce? Or is MC dumber than amoeba?

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
1694744088998.jpeg Haha, hello everyone. As a full strategy player, I am very responsible to tell everyone that to play this game: first, you need to add everyone's apps, and second, you need to choose all the options to send and actively share, (Because the current game content is like this, if you don't actively share and give women away, it means that the game content is reduced. Currently, you can't save anyone or stop anyone, and forcefully blocking will only reduce the game content.) The third step is this game, and there is no concept of work or weekdays. You just need to spend it

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
View attachment 2931073 Haha, hello everyone. As a full strategy player, I am very responsible to tell everyone that to play this game: first, you need to add everyone's apps, and second, you need to choose all the options to send and actively share, (Because the current game content is like this, if you don't actively share and give women away, it means that the game content is reduced. Currently, you can't save anyone or stop anyone, and forcefully blocking will only reduce the game content.) The third step is this game, and there is no concept of work or weekdays. You just need to spend it
Sorry man you stargy on this mean that you love bee a cuck, bet other sane mind normal people are not sharing our wife in this game to no one and saving somone else wife like Christine that command don't even work if I want her to stop be addicted to BBC. Your stratgy it not even startegy, we don't even get a choise to stop going to christin parties, cous she fake bestie while the MC wife thing she is bestie (without hate).
Your starty it your just keep it to your self man no one care about it. Ebetter stik to take raveng on thos who staled illegly our compny under MC's nose.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Sorry, am I missing something or is MC retarded? He knows Anissa is a spy, he knows that Jenna wants to prove that he’s cheating on his wife, and he even knows that Anissa will try to seduce him. He even said something about it, like ha, now I know you can’t fool me. And right now, I’m having a dialogue with my wife where she says she knows MC fucked Anissa, and Anissa sent her pictures of her fucking MC, but I thought they were fake, and he’s gonna twist it, and he’s talking, like, I know, it’s like an instinct, you know. Is this a farce? Or is MC dumber than amoeba?
I didn't fucked her.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I didn't fucked her.
So I too, but I gave that I fucked. And MC and his wife went to fuck this girl and her husband. ))
I don’t understand at all. Maybe I’m the one where - that’s what’s wrong with me. I don’t know. )) And this girl started blabbing about MC cock, and he pulled up and fucked her so that she started screaming that she was wrong. ))))))

• Haha
Reactions: 88Michele88

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
Sorry man you stargy on this mean that you love bee a cuck, bet other sane mind normal people are not sharing our wife in this game to no one and saving somone else wife like Christine that command don't even work if I want her to stop be addicted to BBC. Your stratgy it not even startegy, we don't even get a choise to stop going to christin parties, cous she fake bestie while the MC wife thing she is bestie (without hate).
Your starty it your just keep it to your self man no one care about it. Ebetter stik to take raveng on thos who staled illegly our compny under MC's nose.
Because the author has not done any other content, you can only share it and see future updates to other content. The current version is like this. If you don't choose to share, it means there is no content. Can you understand? 1694748654166.jpeg

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Because the author has not done any other content, you can only share it and see future updates to other content. The current version is like this. If you don't choose to share, it means there is no content. Can you understand? View attachment 2931180
Sorry many I do not care what your startegy is. And no thanks ou you cuck-king staregy.

ElJefe13

Aug 5, 2023
Any Help yall ? i have the big red exclamation mark on the bottom right spy app but when i click on it there is nothing to view ? is it just a bug ?

Reactions: Since1453
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes