3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
That's just that you think it's going to be very popular. I think it's good now. In fact, most of these games are fans of NTR and infidelity. Take a look at some of the popular games on 95, such as Wife and Mother, and you should know that everyone likes to watch infidelity View attachment 2928605
...I'm not even sure where to begin with this. I didn't say a single thing regarding NTR or infidelity, that's you, random person on pirate message board, leaping to conclusions. At least you won't lack for exercise.

The reason I said it wouldn't go over so well is the whole Patreon is how they tend to go pretty wild with the red tape when it comes to incest, and they appear to be specifically related without a work around. And yes, I do find the scenario of the Father and Son potentially working together as harlots as Mother and Daughter, -or getting the wife involved- to assault that rediculous debt a fun concept that is rarely explored.

And I couldn't care less what is considered popular or not. If the suggestion garners curiousity and something useful comes of it, great. If it doesn't, nothing is lost beyond a few paragraphs of silly text.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so pretty much a blacked fantasy game? where all girls are in love with BBC? good for those who are into that but wish it stayed on the kink not like those twitter weirdos

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Does the gallery have all the scenes now, or is it still very incomplete?
Is sharing still forced, or can you finally continue without giving the wife permission and having her think she's doing everything behind your back?

busha95

Sep 28, 2018
Hm... I want to Sub(Sissy)MC Love Femdom Wife (Pegging or somthing) Without NTR (Black etc I hate cockold)

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hello guys! How to advance in ffm with bbc? For me, everything immediately turns into ffm with my husband. In the last update, I accidentally went into Christina’s phone and could have written to Marcus there, but I couldn’t save it. And now the chat with Marcus does not appear at all.
wow lucky u!

thatwasfast

Sep 8, 2017
Who is on the wife scenes with/from her boss, sins_video_3.webm and sins_video_4.webm? Looks different from the usual actress that is playing wife, Casey Calvert.

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
Are the camera scenes supposed to just be a black screen flashing "Can't Connect" with the scenes dialogue happening in the bottom left?

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Hello guys! How to advance in ffm with bbc? For me, everything immediately turns into ffm with my husband. In the last update, I accidentally went into Christina’s phone and could have written to Marcus there, but I couldn’t save it. And now the chat with Marcus does not appear at all.
You will have to go back and pause the FFM route or just don't press the FFM hypno programming.

Reactions: Cheesek

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Well, this was kinda interesting until the sudden black dude takes your company out of nowhere, also if you don't pay him an extra billion dollars he'll have your wife raped or something switch in the story...
but thats the CORE of it now you seduce HIS wife and its PAYBACK time ^^

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes