3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

twerrain

May 10, 2023
my save is gone on android when i downloaded the new version. Oof. Is there a fix for this? Also how can i use bugfix on android?

Reactions: Brenda

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Can't help but wonder if we are going to get to a point where old saves work. Starting over is annoying.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
wait.. i havent downloaded it yet... old saves dont work with new update? whats the bugfix for?

twerrain

May 10, 2023
Bruh my save is gone and i skipped for 2 hours in new save and now some guy is going to fuck the wife ffs. Now i have to start all over again.

Reactions: WedgedEmu

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
a question ! :unsure:
How come this update is bigger than the previous update but the amount of added size is less!?
The previous update added 3 gigs, 1.5 gigs became 4.5 gigs
This update added almost 1.5 gigs, 4.5 gigs became 6 gigs

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
How come this update is bigger than the previous update but the amount of added size is less!?
Compression

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Can anyone confirm if old save are really not working yet again? if that's the case i'm done with this game for the time being, skipping text with ctrl is chore in itself but doing it with that annoying phone interface is way worse, even with decent chunk of a new content it's just too much, especially if saves won't work with every update.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Bro is there a new path with son's friend and wife? I made same choices as 2.5 and now those 2 are talking on insta.
There were some changes. Like right now I'm skipping parts of the beginning because I deleted one of my old saves by accident on PC and decided to switch to android. Like the opening now has more then just Jenna sending you pics, in fact there's a seen where you actually do stuff in the office which wasn't there in the original (don't know when that was added though but point stands)

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
There were some changes. Like right now I'm skipping parts of the beginning because I deleted one of my old saves by accident on PC and decided to switch to android. Like the opening now has more then just Jenna sending you pics, in fact there's a seen where you actually do stuff in the office which wasn't there in the original (don't know when that was added though but point stands)
I read the changelog now, the content of the previous versions has not changed

lewdlaureates

Jun 6, 2019
I wish there was an option to not keep referring to Mikky as your "son" even after she tells you her new name. Everything's obviously pretty questionable when it comes to mind control and corruption and the like, but it would be a nice option.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes