3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
You could upload a pic of your blue balls on the internet and become famous by being the first man with actual blue balls and then you can go on shows to tell your experience of how your balls turned blue, that way you can make the game gain visibility and solve the financial problems that the dev is going through... And with the money from those appearances, you pay the subscription to their patreon and play the update

maaarco2014

Jan 20, 2019
You could upload a pic of your blue balls on the internet and become famous by being the first man with actual blue balls and then you can go on shows to tell your experience of how your balls turned blue, that way you can make the game gain visibility and solve the financial problems that the dev is going through... And with the money from those appearances, you pay the subscription to their patreon and play the update
OMG what an extraordinary idea! Bravoooo. Mooom I'm gonna bee riiich

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
How is it a pirate site if most devs have a public release after patreon and post on here or know about it. Asking just because that is the first thought reading about pirates usually.
Most is not all. This game in particular is what I was referencing. The "free" version of this game is not the full experience. That is behind a Patreon paywall.

And not all games are made publicly available for free.

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
Most is not all. This game in particular is what I was referencing. The "free" version of this game is not the full experience. That is behind a Patreon paywall.

And not all games are made publicly available for free.
Really? Some paths on this game are patreon only? ok thanks, you make a good point

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Really? Some paths on this game are patreon only? ok thanks, you make a good point
To clearify, all paths per se are open for every tier. The patreon tier stipulates how many slots you have access to in your wifeapp, how many npcs you can control/influence.
So in public release you can play all paths but you'll have to make multiple playthroughs to see the content for all characters.
The higher tier, the more slots you have access to

Kirito2750

Apr 19, 2022
here is a magnet link i found. currently downloading it, so i cant be certain its the right one, but it was posted yesterday magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4d93d9bcace208a48e6e9ba739bbacf10e6f1479&dn=A_Wifes_Phone&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
here is a magnet link i found. currently downloading it, so i cant be certain its the right one, but it was posted yesterday magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4d93d9bcace208a48e6e9ba739bbacf10e6f1479&dn=A_Wifes_Phone&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
this seems to be the previous version (0.2.5), not the current one (0.3)

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
There's a poll about the next update on the Patreon now. I believe the next tier should be launching soon.

Mariela

Oct 15, 2021

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes