3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Is it out for 2nd tier
It was supposed to be today as per the original release date but I assume he pushed everything back. So the second tier gets it tomorrow.

Edit:

Actually, looking at the Discord, it seems it's available now for whoever wants to buy it at that tier.

kiori008

Sep 9, 2022
It was supposed to be today as per the original release date but I assume he pushed everything back. So the second tier gets it tomorrow.

Edit:

Actually, looking at the Discord, it seems it's available now for whoever wants to buy it at that tier.

Looks like on F95zone there's no one who has a Big Cock: 09/12/2023.
Are we all Average Cock: 09/14/2023 ? Lol

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Looks like on F95zone there's no one who has a Big Cock: 09/12/2023.
Are we all Average Cock: 09/14/2023 ? Lol
I for one is Massive and I assume a few others as well. Out of principle I never leak updates in threads where people are begging and whining since it validates their shit behavior. Guessing I'm not the only one...

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
I for one is Massive and I assume a few others as well. Out of principle I never leak updates in threads where people are begging and whining since it validates their shit behavior. Guessing I'm not the only one...
With that energy I kinda beg to differ,lol

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
You don't think it validates their begging..? Or what are you trying to say?
It's called sarcasm, and yes it doesn't validate begging but it does mean he can keep quite and doesn't have a flaunt his p card to PPL who can't afford or could but can't due to their govt's laws :)

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
That's honestly hilarious.

Reactions: Tryed

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Th
It's called sarcasm, and yes it doesn't validate begging but it does mean he can keep quite and doesn't have a flaunt his p card to PPL who can't afford or could but can't due to their govt's laws :)
That did not come across from your first post.. Fair enough. You're entitled to your opinion ofc, I just couldn't decipher what you tried to say.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes