3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

HmmHmm1

May 2, 2018
Imagine paying over 30 bucks for an update, and since the last update was 2 months ago some ppl payed 60+ bucks for an update...
On other games you have at least some good perks or an artwork you can request
Not entirley correct, many subscribe to download the game, then unsubscripe until next update

OkanSeven

Apr 21, 2017
I use 2 be average cock but i've stopped most of my plegdes on patreon ^-^

Great game! Curious for the future ^-^
The Humbling Experience best , so pity game abondoned...

i want or can support this game creator but 30 dollar so expensive for me
i can patreon 3 dollar but only 2-3 day difference free version
looks really not fair me if he reads .
i dont mind waiting honestly ; hope he s great success & great idea & great game really this one

Reactions: sirbajo and Bumpdee
Dec 21, 2018
I am a patreon, but this is a project that I REALLY believe in and I DO NOT want Bloodyink and his higher tier patreons to feel like they are getting ripped off.

Please send some money to him, if you are pirating the game. The latest post from him LITERALLY says he's having financial difficulties.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
The Humbling Experience best , so pity game abondoned...

i want or can support this game creator but 30 dollar so expensive for me
i can patreon 3 dollar but only 2-3 day difference free version
looks really not fair me if he reads .
i dont mind waiting honestly ; hope he s great success & great idea & great game really this one
yeah so sad that it's been abandoned it was such a great game!

still hoping on a surprise return XD

Dec 21, 2018
yeah so sad that it's been abandoned it was such a great game!

still hoping on a surprise return XD
It hasn't been abandoned. Per dev:

I’ve done it. The new version of the game is now available. I’ve decided to share a few things with you, but let me tell you something else first.

At the moment, I have certain financial difficulties, and I’d really appreciate it if you could support me and this release. I think those of you who trust me and those who find the amount of content and the frequency of the updates acceptable wouldn’t mind subscribing for a year and getting a 10% discount. It would mean a lot to me. But, of course, it’s not necessary, and if I don’t get more subscribers than I already have, I won’t stop working on the game as hard as I did. Now let’s talk about the game – about the next update, to be exact.

It took me two months to develop this update because of my vacation. So, the next update will be released in a month without any delays. I’ll try to create approximately the same amount of content, or maybe more. Thanks to your support, I quit my job three months ago, and now I can devote all my time to developing the game. And there’s nothing I enjoy more than that. So, expect the next update in a month’s time

What will be included in this update? Like I mentioned earlier, I want the next update to be focused on 3 or 4 characters. The wife and the son will definitely be included. We’ll choose the other two via a poll. I’m also planning to split the wife’s content into two branches. The first branch will involve the husband controlling everything. In the second branch, the husband will only be allowed to eavesdrop on the wife, while another person (you will decide who they are) will give her commands. All in all, I think the next update will be very hot, my friends. Really, really hot.

And for now…enjoy v0.30. I hope I can make you happy with what’s included in it

Have a good one

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016

I’ve done it. The new version of the game is now available. I’ve decided to share a few things with you, but let me tell you something else first.

At the moment, I have certain financial difficulties, and I’d really appreciate it if you could support me and this release. I think those of you who trust me and those who find the amount of content and the frequency of the updates acceptable wouldn’t mind subscribing for a year and getting a 10% discount. It would mean a lot to me. But, of course, it’s not necessary, and if I don’t get more subscribers than I already have, I won’t stop working on the game as hard as I did. Now let’s talk about the game – about the next update, to be exact.

It took me two months to develop this update because of my vacation. So, the next update will be released in a month without any delays. I’ll try to create approximately the same amount of content, or maybe more. Thanks to your support, I quit my job three months ago, and now I can devote all my time to developing the game. And there’s nothing I enjoy more than that. So, expect the next update in a month’s time

What will be included in this update? Like I mentioned earlier, I want the next update to be focused on 3 or 4 characters. The wife and the son will definitely be included. We’ll choose the other two via a poll. I’m also planning to split the wife’s content into two branches. The first branch will involve the husband controlling everything. In the second branch, the husband will only be allowed to eavesdrop on the wife, while another person (you will decide who they are) will give her commands. All in all, I think the next update will be very hot, my friends. Really, really hot.

Have a good one
If you read on what i'm responding it's about something else that we are talking ^-^

We were talking about the game in my signature ^-^

I hope Bloody ink makes tons of more versions!

OkanSeven

Apr 21, 2017

Have a good one
we r talking about The Humbling Experience abandoned
Geryinu creator if i remember right
i now sirbajo because he s patreon greyinu and myself
because i saw sirbajo and the humbling experience lover gif ; i cant hold back comment thats all
Because greyinu honestly i stop support patreons mostly now 1 game creator left im patreon

Maybe i support game bloodink future ; Great idea & Great game
Hope he success great btw

Reactions: Bumpdee

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
So we can't even ASK for a high tier patron to share his link now ?
See when you talk about piracy on regular, legit websites your comment gets deleted and you're even sometimes banned ? Well the opposite should be a rule here if you ask me.
This is before anything, as a gentle reminder, a PIRACY BOARD.
Cut the gatekeeping. People who pay top tiers and share them know very vell what they do and the consequences of this.
It's fine to encourage people to subscribe if they can but whining because people want to play for free on F95 is ridiculous and a waste of time.
It's like what are you doing here anyways ? How did you find this place ?
Seriously we should get a report option for this.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
See when you talk about piracy on regular, legit websites your comment gets deleted and you're even sometimes banned ? Well the opposite should be a rule here if you ask me.
Cut the gatekeeping. People who pay top tiers and share them know very vell what they do and the consequences of this.
It's fine to encourage people to subscribe if they can but whining because people want to play for free on F95 is ridiculous and a waste of time.
All we can do is hope and ask
Ps. I do support the devs

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
You can ask. Anyone can ask. Everyone can ask. But what's the point after ten people have asked on the same page? Everyone knows it...well, anyone that has bothered to take 30 seconds to read a few posts. After a while it gets really annoying to see all the posts asking the same thing.

Plus, and this is just my opinion or maybe an attempt to understand, but why the impatience? Is anyone worse off in their lives today because the game hasn't been leaked? Doubtful. When it comes out for those here, or lower tiers, they'll be playing it after the higher tiers have played and put it aside. It's not like fish, it won't spoil. Maybe even some bugs will be found and corrected before everyone else gets it and the experience will be even better for being patient.

Take a deep breath...let it out...think good thoughts. :cool:

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
You can ask. Anyone can ask. Everyone can ask. But what's the point after ten people have asked on the same page? Everyone knows it...well, anyone that has bothered to take 30 seconds to read a few posts. After a while it gets really annoying to see all the posts asking the same thing.

Plus, and this is just my opinion or maybe an attempt to understand, but why the impatience? Is anyone worse off in their lives today because the game hasn't been leaked? Doubtful. When it comes out for those here, or lower tiers, they'll be playing it after the higher tiers have played and put it aside. It's not like fish, it won't spoil. Maybe even some bugs will be found and corrected before everyone else gets it and the experience will be even better for being patient.

Take a deep breath...let it out...think good thoughts. :cool:
I totally agree tho, no need to spam the same thing, and yes there are plenty of games to play in the meantime. I'm just pissed of people just plain blatantly asking not to do piracy

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes