3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

xyz818

Jan 28, 2023
A Wife's Phone [v0.25]
PC/Mac/Android - Check OP

IMPORTANT: You have to start a new game. Don’t try to use the old saves because it won’t end well.
I’d like to let you know right away that you’ll most likely encounter a few

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hero!! do you have the v0.3 update??

AcidPrince

Sep 10, 2019
Can you kindly stop this behaviour. This kind of actions lead to devs to drop their projects due to lack of financial assistance. I don't want to this gem to also remain unfinished.
Saying something like that on this site is like saying "stop pirating" on torrent sites. And if you use it - you are a part of the crew. I don`t want to speak for other people, but my country, for example, got banned in all paying systems, even the japanese ones, so i can`t pay developers their due even if i want to (and i used to do it in the past).So,if they won`t take my money - i`ll have it for free.

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
Saying something like that on this site is like saying "stop pirating" on torrent sites. And if you use it - you are a part of the crew. I don`t want to speak for other people, but my country, for example, got banned in all paying systems, even the japanese ones, so i can`t pay developers their due even if i want to (and i used to do it in the past).So,if they won`t take my money - i`ll have it for free.
Counterpoint, spamming "heroes pls help jerk off" and "Where update ?" over and over only clutters the thread.

Mar 25, 2020
No one who paid for the top tier is going to release a copy to this site, be realistic here. Your going to have to wait a bit longer for the lower tiers to get a hold of it before there is even a chance for an early pirated release on this thread.

Besides by then all the bugs should be fixed

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes