3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Nothing. But u can just transfer the files to a new uploaders account after downloading it from the orginal, basically copy paste
Well I'd just use it to buy higher tiers for earlier access and post links here, not on patreon of course. Would still need support. Thinking of 2.50$ a month

Reactions: sguru and dobzzz

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Well I'd just use it to buy higher tiers for earlier access and post links here, not on patreon of course. Would still need support. Thinking of 2.50$ a month
Use pixeldrain or Google drive they have free upload limit of 10 gb or something

hellopopcorn

Feb 23, 2019
Don’t know about that but the pc version works on RenpyViewer app, unfortunately the screen is quite small for this game
Thanks for the reply! I tried to compile it myself but using an old version of xcode didn’t seem to fair well. Are you able to upload a screenshot of what it looks like on that renpyviewer app so I can see if it’s worth buying for me?

Reactions: Bumpdee

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
First of all, I hope everyone can understand that this is not a game sales platform. Anyone has the right to comment on the quality of the game and request to share the game. There is no such thing as leakage. This is originally a place to solve the game and make everyone happy to play. You can see the thread of game requests clearly on the homepage, so don't pretend to be high up here. The person who uploads the game here is our hero:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
Also, I believe that a good game will not go bankrupt due to so-called leaks. On the contrary, the quality of the game is well-known to everyone. If you play the game poorly, I will criticize it even after I finish playing it. If you play the game well, everyone will find ways to help the author;););)I don't know if everyone can understand my English:LOL:

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
For example, in another game, wife and mother, the developer released an update on the same day and was uploaded 95 on the same day. How come no one went to say that the leaked game went bankrupt? That spicy chicken developer should have gone bankrupt the most. Haha, on the contrary, he is still very popular

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
For example, in another game, wife and mother, the developer released an update on the same day and was uploaded 95 on the same day. How come no one went to say that the leaked game went bankrupt? That spicy chicken developer should have gone bankrupt the most. Haha, on the contrary, he is still very popular
So true . Fact that the last update of this game was also released on the first aswell

• Haha
Reactions: Nick198

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
I just disagree with leaking the game early out of respect for those paying the big bucks. Mind you I'm cheap so I'm not on Patreon because I don't like spending money so I'm content with waiting but that's me. I'm not going to try to change minds, just stating there are reasons why some might be upady about leaking the game.

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
I just disagree with leaking the game early out of respect for those paying the big bucks. Mind you I'm cheap so I'm not on Patreon because I don't like spending money so I'm content with waiting but that's me. I'm not going to try to change minds, just stating there are reasons why some might be upady about leaking the game.
Those people who are dissatisfied also need to figure out the place. This is our home court, not theirs. This is a paradise for all players, haha 1694481395747.jpeg

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Those people who are dissatisfied also need to figure out the place. This is our home court, not theirs. This is a paradise for all players, haha View attachment 2923111
Honestly "to each, their own." As long as they aren't being abusive or what not then doesn't matter really. Like I'm one those people who don't like not avoiding being NTR or not being given that choice generally but I really like this game despite not enjoying that aspect usually because Bloodyink gives the player the choice and in fact let's the player NTR other characters (which I do enjoy)

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
Honestly "to each, their own." As long as they aren't being abusive or what not then doesn't matter really. Like I'm one those people who don't like not avoiding being NTR or not being given that choice generally but I really like this game despite not enjoying that aspect usually because Bloodyink gives the player the choice and in fact let's the player NTR other characters (which I do enjoy)
Yes, brother. What I want to say is that here, all you need to do is honestly express your suggestions for the game and your hope for the direction of the game. You don't need to worry about anyone's criticism, no one here is the boss

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes