3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023

Hello everyone,

The game will be released to the patrons of the highest tier within the next few hours. I’m doing some final testing, optimising the code and fixing bugs so that there are little to no bugs in the release version.

25k lines, or 140k words, have been written for this update. So, this is the biggest update so far. And, yeah, this time, I actually counted the words instead of simply providing an approximate number. About 130-140 videos and 300 photos have been added to the game (I also used most of the photos that were present in the images folder but weren’t visible in the game). Now let’s move on to more important things

I’ve decided to let you know which branches will be added to the game or will receive a continuation. I believe this information can help you decide if you should subscribe and get early access to the game or save your money if the new update isn’t quite your cup of tea. So, here’s a list of all the branches that will be updated (or added to the game):

Talay:
Talay -Salim(5 steps, Talay’s relationship with her husband becomes a bit worse)
Talay -Cecilia (9 steps, Cecilia meets new people and loses her virginity)
Talay -Benjamin (4 steps, the branch of one of the possible boyfriends of Cecilia and Talay; has sexual content)
Cecilia-MC (21 steps, the MC becomes Cecilia’s first boyfriend)
Talay -Zac(3 steps, Talay is forced to fire Zac)
Talay-Adam (7 steps, Talay flirts a bit with Mr Adam)
Talay -Antony(15 steps, Talay’s new driver has feelings for her)
Talay -Irvin(11 steps, a friend of Talay’s new driver seduces her)
Talay -dom MC (9 step, the MC blackmails Talay and makes her do certain things)
Talay -good MC (5 steps, the MC gets to know Talay through Cecilia and starts a romance with her)

Wife's Sis
Wife’s Sis – MC (13 steps, the continuation of the romance between the MC and his wife’s sister)
Wife’s Sis – Steph (26 steps, the continuation of the romance between the wife’s sister and her Black colleague)
Wife’s Sis – Jean (5 steps, the wife’s sister starts a romance with the new head of her department (short))
Wife’s Sis – Her Boss (7 steps, continue seducing the boss (short))

Son
Son Feminisation (24 new steps, the son meets Jenna; the transformation is half complete; sexual experience (a lot of content))
Son-Ahat (5 steps, they continue talking and flirting with each other)
Sissy Son-Greg (10 steps, Greg learns about the son’s transformation and invites him to spend the night at his house)

Stepsis
Stepsis-Neighbour (13 steps, Stepsis meets her Black neighbour and makes him feel good)
Stepsis modelling (29 steps, Stepsis starts a modelling career)
Stepsis-Office work (26 steps, Stepsis meets her colleagues (some of them get very close to her))
Stepsis-Joshua (10 steps, a dark-skinned stranger starts sending dick pics to Stepsis and hitting on her)

Wife
Wife-Boss (20 steps, the boss makes the wife attend special meetings with him)
Wife-Christina (12 steps of FFM with the husband; 13 steps of FFM with a Black guy; continuation of the FFM content; Jenna starts talking to the wife about MMF)
Wife-Jenna (24 steps, Jenna keeps trying to persuade the wife to try BBC, goes partying with her and teases the husband. The wife takes her first steps to becoming a QOS)
Wife-Sharing (Anissa) (15 steps, new adventures of the MC, his wife, Anissa and Jax)
Wife-Pupil (17 steps, continuation of the romance between the wife and her student, Eric; the wife gets to know Mrs Sins (Abella Danger); the wife starts tutoring Eric at his house)
Wife-Colleague (15 steps, the wife’s colleague, Eric, starts blackmailing her and makes her do certain things)
Wife-Fuckstagram follower 1 (10 steps, the husband and the wife flirt with a follower and trade pictures with him)
Wife-Fuckstagram follower 2 (2 steps, the husband gets to know a horny follower)
Wife-Fuckstagram follower 3 (10 steps, the husband and the wife flirt and trade pictures with a follower; the wife meets up with him (or maybe she doesn’t))

MC
MC-Niece (48 steps, the continuation of the niece’s branch with several outcomes (good outcomes and very… unusual ones))
MC-Lena (9 steps, the MC starts a romance with the wife of his colleague; his colleague is somehow involved with the niece)
Sub MC-Jenna (7 steps, Jenna focuses on dominating the MC (feminisation content will be available in the future))

After the release, I’ll make a post about what I’m planning to do for the next update. Actually, I think we’ll choose 3-5 branches together, and I’ll work extensively on those branches for v0.35.

I hope you support me, as your support is very important to me right now

Knunown

May 7, 2017
Does the MC gets some action the "Son feminization" branch?

As an aside note : There is a weird oversight when the MC gets to know Abella and wants to use the App on her, and then realizes he doesn't have a spot to add her... Except that if you did open a slot for Christina and took off adding her, you should have that spot available for Anissa.
I know that's a very specific situation (Opening a slot for christina, but not adding her then waiting until Anissa), but it's just a small, weird plot hole.

I can really respect that this game allows the MC to cuck other people without him being always on the receiving end. It's original.

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
I'm waiting new release so bad, but can't join subscription on Patreon. Will be appreciated if anyone share (in pm) link. Thanks author for this masterpiece.

Reactions: z.bey

sguru

Feb 19, 2020

Hello everyone,

The game will be released to the patrons of the highest tier within the next few hours. I’m doing some final testing, optimising the code and fixing bugs so that there are little to no bugs in the release version.

25k lines, or 140k words, have been written for this update. So, this is the biggest update so far. And, yeah, this time, I actually counted the words instead of simply providing an approximate number. About 130-140 videos and 300 photos have been added to the game (I also used most of the photos that were present in the images folder but weren’t visible in the game). Now let’s move on to more important things

I’ve decided to let you know which branches will be added to the game or will receive a continuation. I believe this information can help you decide if you should subscribe and get early access to the game or save your money if the new update isn’t quite your cup of tea. So, here’s a list of all the branches that will be updated (or added to the game):

Talay:
Talay -Salim(5 steps, Talay’s relationship with her husband becomes a bit worse)
Talay -Cecilia (9 steps, Cecilia meets new people and loses her virginity)
Talay -Benjamin (4 steps, the branch of one of the possible boyfriends of Cecilia and Talay; has sexual content)
Cecilia-MC (21 steps, the MC becomes Cecilia’s first boyfriend)
Talay -Zac(3 steps, Talay is forced to fire Zac)
Talay-Adam (7 steps, Talay flirts a bit with Mr Adam)
Talay -Antony(15 steps, Talay’s new driver has feelings for her)
Talay -Irvin(11 steps, a friend of Talay’s new driver seduces her)
Talay -dom MC (9 step, the MC blackmails Talay and makes her do certain things)
Talay -good MC (5 steps, the MC gets to know Talay through Cecilia and starts a romance with her)

Wife's Sis
Wife’s Sis – MC (13 steps, the continuation of the romance between the MC and his wife’s sister)
Wife’s Sis – Steph (26 steps, the continuation of the romance between the wife’s sister and her Black colleague)
Wife’s Sis – Jean (5 steps, the wife’s sister starts a romance with the new head of her department (short))
Wife’s Sis – Her Boss (7 steps, continue seducing the boss (short))

Son
Son Feminisation (24 new steps, the son meets Jenna; the transformation is half complete; sexual experience (a lot of content))
Son-Ahat (5 steps, they continue talking and flirting with each other)
Sissy Son-Greg (10 steps, Greg learns about the son’s transformation and invites him to spend the night at his house)

Stepsis
Stepsis-Neighbour (13 steps, Stepsis meets her Black neighbour and makes him feel good)
Stepsis modelling (29 steps, Stepsis starts a modelling career)
Stepsis-Office work (26 steps, Stepsis meets her colleagues (some of them get very close to her))
Stepsis-Joshua (10 steps, a dark-skinned stranger starts sending dick pics to Stepsis and hitting on her)

Wife
Wife-Boss (20 steps, the boss makes the wife attend special meetings with him)
Wife-Christina (12 steps of FFM with the husband; 13 steps of FFM with a Black guy; continuation of the FFM content; Jenna starts talking to the wife about MMF)
Wife-Jenna (24 steps, Jenna keeps trying to persuade the wife to try BBC, goes partying with her and teases the husband. The wife takes her first steps to becoming a QOS)
Wife-Sharing (Anissa) (15 steps, new adventures of the MC, his wife, Anissa and Jax)
Wife-Pupil (17 steps, continuation of the romance between the wife and her student, Eric; the wife gets to know Mrs Sins (Abella Danger); the wife starts tutoring Eric at his house)
Wife-Colleague (15 steps, the wife’s colleague, Eric, starts blackmailing her and makes her do certain things)
Wife-Fuckstagram follower 1 (10 steps, the husband and the wife flirt with a follower and trade pictures with him)
Wife-Fuckstagram follower 2 (2 steps, the husband gets to know a horny follower)
Wife-Fuckstagram follower 3 (10 steps, the husband and the wife flirt and trade pictures with a follower; the wife meets up with him (or maybe she doesn’t))

MC
MC-Niece (48 steps, the continuation of the niece’s branch with several outcomes (good outcomes and very… unusual ones))
MC-Lena (9 steps, the MC starts a romance with the wife of his colleague; his colleague is somehow involved with the niece)
Sub MC-Jenna (7 steps, Jenna focuses on dominating the MC (feminisation content will be available in the future))

After the release, I’ll make a post about what I’m planning to do for the next update. Actually, I think we’ll choose 3-5 branches together, and I’ll work extensively on those branches for v0.35.

I hope you support me, as your support is very important to me right now
Can I request you please focus more on wife's story rather than others like Talay. You can work on Mike, Greg and BBC storylines with the wife. It's my sincere request. Thanks

frock

Oct 29, 2019
Can I request you please focus more on wife's story rather than others like Talay. You can work on Mike, Greg and BBC storylines with the wife. It's my sincere request. Thanks
I agree. There are plenty of other games that focus on tons of characters. What made this so interesting from the beginning was the focus on the wife. Please stay focused on the wife! Thanks.

olmomunita

Aug 2, 2017
I'm here for the wife and Greg, so tbh the changelog is a little disappointing. There is a lot of content though, so I'll keep an open mind for when I get to play it.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
love the game, its hot! but i would love to see some girls have an affair with other girls/wives.

you may now facepalm this comment lol

Reactions: azel1

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
You can all go to sleep now:

14 hours delay
Hello again, everyone,
As always, I can’t meet the deadline. Yeah, I know I should’ve learnt from my mistakes, but… DAMN IT, I FORGOT THAT ANOTHER NOTIFICATION SYSTEM AND A FULL-FLEDGED MESSENGER APP WERE REQUIRED FOR CHATTING ON FUCKSTAGRAM. FUCK!!!!!!!!
Such moments are always hard for me to bear. I don’t want to fail to meet your expectations, but… I guess I can’t always reasonably assess everything I have to do when I have to deal with such a huge volume of information and code. I’m really sorry if you feel angry reading this now.
I’m ready to refund those who subscribed today. That way, you’ll be able to subscribe again tomorrow without losing one day of subscription. I realise that even one day of your subscription can be quite significant, so I’m ready to refund you. PM me for that
About the release… The game will be released within the next 14 hours. I need about 7-8 hours to finish working on the Fuckstagram messenger app, fix some minor bugs and compress the game so that its size is more or less reasonable. I’ll allow myself to sleep for 5-6 hours. So, in 12-14 hours, my highest-tier patrons will be able to experience the game. I hope that the changelog made you happy and that the amount of content is enough for you to forgive me.
I’m gonna go to bed now. I’ll read your angry comments tomorrow, my friends
And, yeah, I know that I’m an idiot who fails his own releases every time. But what can I do? That’s the way things are

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
If next update focuses more on the wife, i'll be sure to throw some money towards the creator :)
Intersting take given that the wife has the most content of the patch by a WIDE margin if you look through the changelog.. more then 25% of the "steps" for the patch is dedicated to the wife. What is the magic number that would be enough for you?

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes