3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Thanks. About the value, I actually mentioned that in my last post which is point 2. I thought I'd bring it up because I haven't seen how Bloodyink names their values since some people choose to name thing pretty intuitively well other might choose to use short hand or something random. Like I've done a bit of coding and will admit to not being the most orderly coder (never done game codes though)
It kind of depends which sharing path. The game has a couple sharing paths.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
If you look at the walkthrough it should tell you the exact next step. There hasn't actually been Jenna and wife sharing yet. They went to the club together and they went to the party. You would have to look under either the Jenna, Wife, or MC walkthroughs to see if there is something there linked. Unless you're referring to the swap which Jenna sets up but she's not really involved. That's Anissa and her fake husband Jax and like I said that's a "a swap"

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
If you look at the walkthrough it should tell you the exact next step. There hasn't actually been Jenna and wife sharing yet. They went to the club together and they went to the party. You would have to look under either the Jenna, Wife, or MC walkthroughs to see if there is something there linked. Unless you're referring to the swap which Jenna sets up but she's not really involved. That's Anissa and her fake husband Jax and like I said that's a "a swap"
I can't remember. Might be the swap, I just remember that Christina has pre-req that involves Jenna and the wife if memory serves but I'll have to take a look

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I can't remember. Might be the swap, I just remember that Christina has pre-req that involves Jenna and the wife if memory serves but I'll have to take a look
So look at the Christina step in the walkthrough. If it refers to Jenna you would then look at Jenna's, MC, or Vals. Christina's walkthrough should tell which step its dependent on. Then like I said you at that step. It's basically like doing a trace back. Now if there's a value that has to change and keep in mind it depends on how you've been playing Val also.

Reactions: CuriousWonder

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Are there no additional scenes like the one where Valerie (the wife) gets too drunk at the bar and ends up in the alley getting nailed by the random douchebag? The MC stumbles upon them and has the option to watch or stop it from happening. Just wondering if this type of scene will happen again or if she will always choose and be aware of who she "cheats" with.

Appreciate any knowledge you all may have on the subject.

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
Are we supposed to not hear any of the video clip audio since we have a setting tab for Moaning volume?
sounds are currently bugged. BI said hed correct it
Are there no additional scenes like the one where Valerie (the wife) gets too drunk at the bar and ends up in the alley getting nailed by the random douchebag? The MC stumbles upon them and has the option to watch or stop it from happening. Just wondering if this type of scene will happen again or if she will always choose and be aware of who she "cheats" with.

There are no more scenes like that in the current version of the game. And there is 1 scene where she does not know who she is with.

Reactions: Nurikabe

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019

There aren't currently that I've seen but how she responds is going to, I would guess, is going to be a combination of MC decisions and whether or not you have been hypno spamming her and what type of hypno spamming.

Reactions: Nurikabe

benton

Jan 23, 2018
The Update is getting released on Patreon in tiers. When it gets uploaded to here is a different story.

Hello everyone,
I’ve finished working on most of the content for the next update, and right now, I’m writing some dialogue and testing what I’ve already written. So, I think I can announce the release dates for v0.3 for all the fans of the game according to their tiers:
Massive Cock: 09/09/2023
Big Cock: 09/12/2023
Average Cock: 09/14/2023
Small Cock: 09/16/2023
Tiny Cock: 09/18/2023
Non-patron: 09/22/2023
Of course, I’ll try to release the game sooner, so consider 09/09 to be the final deadline.

Besides, now I can let you know what branches will get a continuation in the next update:
- Continuation of the Wife-Jenna-Christina branches (a lot of content)
- Continuation of the Wife-Job-Colleague/Student branches
- Continuation of the branch of the niece (or the beginning of her relationship with the MC) (a lot of content)
- Continuation of the son’s feminisation branches (a lot of content)
- The Wife-MC-Jenna branch (Jenna texts the MC and his wife and teases them) (a lot of content)
- The Wife-MC branch (the husband chats with men on his wife’s fuckstagram and through her messenger app, embarrassing her)

- Many new branches for the MC’s sister (new men in her life, a new and very interesting job) (a lot of content)
- Content for several of Mrs Salim’s (more teasing from the people around her; they’ll try to seduce her and persuade her to have sex with them; the relationship between Talay and Mr Salim will become more strained)
- Continuation of the branches of the wife’s sister (she’ll get a dark-skinned lover and get to know Jenna)

Perhaps the following branches will also get a continuation:
- The Greg-Son branch
- The Wife-Wife’s boss branch
- The Wife-MC’s brother branch

That’s all, I guess. In the last post, I mentioned that v0.3 already has more content than v0.2. And it is planned to be larger than v0.25 as well.
Have a great weekend, everyone. And thank you so much for your support. It helps me a lot to stay focused on the game and devote all my time to developing it without being distracted by work and other things. Don’t forget that the more you support me, the less I have to think about other stuff, and the more time I can spend developing the game and making you happy.

Venomscarecrow

Feb 25, 2020
Anyone got any thoughts on who they want to see in this game? For me I really hope Vanna Bardot, Kendra Lust and Aubrey Kate make it. as well as turning the son into Britney Kade!

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes