3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
4, 1, 5...but any of the brunettes will do; n the more bimbofied n sluttier, the better (y) :love:

i'm playing 2.5, but had her do the office route, not the school route...so are these scenes avail doing the school route only then, meaning i gotta start a whole new game? n any idea if there's a cheat mod (not the in-game thing), n if the social media mechanic has any factor on unlocking scenes? thx again
Hj only for the office. Bj for the school. The sex scenes are on the Jenna sharing route and the Jenna club route. And yes the social media will unlock the wife & Greg route and the wife &son blackmail route.

Boba Fett

Nov 19, 2020
Is the wife and Eric path not accessible yet, just says 666640 days in mine?, also the ntr path says 6640 days
Until the moment of sending him naked photos. + his classmate finds out about it and forces wife to suck him off in the toilet. That's all for now

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023

Hello everyone,
I’ve finished working on most of the content for the next update, and right now, I’m writing some dialogue and testing what I’ve already written. So, I think I can announce the release dates for v0.3 for all the fans of the game according to their tiers:
Massive Cock: 09/09/2023
Big Cock: 09/12/2023
Average Cock: 09/14/2023
Small Cock: 09/16/2023
Tiny Cock: 09/18/2023
Non-patron: 09/22/2023
Of course, I’ll try to release the game sooner, so consider 09/09 to be the final deadline.

Besides, now I can let you know what branches will get a continuation in the next update:
- Continuation of the Wife-Jenna-Christina branches (a lot of content)
- Continuation of the Wife-Job-Colleague/Student branches
- Continuation of the branch of the niece (or the beginning of her relationship with the MC) (a lot of content)
- Continuation of the son’s feminisation branches (a lot of content)
- The Wife-MC-Jenna branch (Jenna texts the MC and his wife and teases them) (a lot of content)
- The Wife-MC branch (the husband chats with men on his wife’s fuckstagram and through her messenger app, embarrassing her)

- Many new branches for the MC’s sister (new men in her life, a new and very interesting job) (a lot of content)
- Content for several of Mrs Salim’s (more teasing from the people around her; they’ll try to seduce her and persuade her to have sex with them; the relationship between Talay and Mr Salim will become more strained)
- Continuation of the branches of the wife’s sister (she’ll get a dark-skinned lover and get to know Jenna)

Perhaps the following branches will also get a continuation:
- The Greg-Son branch
- The Wife-Wife’s boss branch
- The Wife-MC’s brother branch

That’s all, I guess. In the last post, I mentioned that v0.3 already has more content than v0.2. And it is planned to be larger than v0.25 as well.
Have a great weekend, everyone. And thank you so much for your support. It helps me a lot to stay focused on the game and devote all my time to developing it without being distracted by work and other things. Don’t forget that the more you support me, the less I have to think about other stuff, and the more time I can spend developing the game and making you happy.

sguru

Feb 19, 2020

Hello everyone,
I’ve finished working on most of the content for the next update, and right now, I’m writing some dialogue and testing what I’ve already written. So, I think I can announce the release dates for v0.3 for all the fans of the game according to their tiers:
Of course, I’ll try to release the game sooner, so consider 09/09 to be the final deadline.

Besides, now I can let you know what branches will get a continuation in the next update:
- Continuation of the branch of the niece (or the beginning of her relationship with the MC) (a lot of content)
- The Wife-MC-Jenna branch (Jenna texts the MC and his wife and teases them) (a lot of content)
- The Wife-MC branch (the husband chats with men on his wife’s fuckstagram and through her messenger app, embarrassing her)

- Many new branches for the MC’s sister (new men in her life, a new and very interesting job) (a lot of content)
- Content for several of Mrs Salim’s (more teasing from the people around her; they’ll try to seduce her and persuade her to have sex with them; the relationship between Talay and Mr Salim will become more strained)
- Continuation of the branches of the wife’s sister (she’ll get a dark-skinned lover and get to know Jenna)

- The Greg-Son branch

That’s all, I guess. In the last post, I mentioned that v0.3 already has more content than v0.2. And it is planned to be larger than v0.25 as well.
Have a great weekend, everyone. And thank you so much for your support. It helps me a lot to stay focused on the game and devote all my time to developing it without being distracted by work and other things. Don’t forget that the more you support me, the less I have to think about other stuff, and the more time I can spend developing the game and making you happy.
Thanks mate for letting us know. Will be eagerly waiting for the update. And please add the wife and MC's brother branch is this update. Thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloody Ink
Feb 12, 2021
Hj only for the office. Bj for the school. The sex scenes are on the Jenna sharing route and the Jenna club route. And yes the social media will unlock the wife & Greg route and the wife &son blackmail route.
i agreed to share Jenna, n let her go to the club w/o the MC...but still haven't gotten any BBC scenes w/her yet. n who's Greg? like i said, i've "liked" every photo in every girl's social profile, but dont remember anything about being able to blackmail the wife n son

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
i agreed to share Jenna, n let her go to the club w/o the MC...but still haven't gotten any BBC scenes w/her yet. n who's Greg? like i said, i've "liked" every photo in every girl's social profile, but dont remember anything about being able to blackmail the wife n son
have you tried clicking the messages button on the instagran page? and she needs to go to the club a few times

frock

Oct 29, 2019

Hello everyone,

- The Greg-Son branch

For 3.0 - it would be great to refocus on the wife, especially with IG partners, dating and hitting the clubs. Can you put the wife on Tinder?

Reactions: bloodbus and sguru

Venomscarecrow

Feb 25, 2020
Loving the game so far! Just really well made and great ideas. For the MC vote it has to Nikki Benz surely! Especially for those bbc scenes. But before that happens will the MC be trans first? If so I think Aubrey Kate will make a good transition to Nikki x

kaylynnx1

Jul 30, 2018
What do you have to do to get Jenna to offer payments each time your wife kisses, blows, fucks, etc. someone else? I got it on my play through of 0.2 but haven't been able to trigger it in 0.25.

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Few things in this game doesn't make sense and this is one of them. No matter whatever you do nothing will happen.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes