3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

VonTroll

Sep 11, 2017
...????????? who/what/when/where/how far into the game does the MC's wife FINALLY get some BBC, n fuck someone besides her hubby?? n as highlighted, ENOUGH with the wife being all lovey-dovey!! players should be able to turn her, her sister, Talai, n any other girl that the app can target into cum-hungry, cock-starved, bimbofied, NTR-cheating, cumdumpster fuckdolls that get off on cheating without their partners knowing about how much of a slut they turn into/truly are.

"cheat behind the MC's back"...this DOES have the NTR tag, right?? but so far (at least for me) being (i'm guessing) somewhere around at least 100 days into the game, n the MC's wife hasn't fucked ANYONE besides him yet???!!! n i started a new game, choosing the feminization path for the MC, maxed that stat, n when his new boss asks him about it, chose wanting to fuck trannies, have gotten exactly ZERO sub/sissy/tranny scenes...???? (hypno vids are hot af tho)

...???!!! app?? what app?? doing a thread search for "cheats" only gives 2 results, n neither make any reference to an app...n the term "app" itself is too short of a word for the search function to filter the thread.

There's quite a bit, just follow the in game guide (it's kinda crappy) but try to max the wife's BBC and Cheating. She starts to have fun behind the MCs back...

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
There's quite a bit, just follow the in game guide (it's kinda crappy) but try to max the wife's BBC and Cheating. She starts to have fun behind the MCs back...
You only know she's having fun behind the MC's back because he saw it in conversation with her friend. Just like the boss harassment story line, almost all text...just a short scene of the guy fondling his wife's ass mid way through the harassment story line, and it was from the App team, not MC seeing himself real time.
There seems to be a lot being left out for the wife cheating story line to me, like when he and his wife go to their friends house (can't remember names, but the bitch that helped steal the MC's company and her cuck husband), you get some text conversation afterwords, but it seems to be a missed opportunity to witness the wife's corruption. As good as this game is so far, there is a lot left on the table that could have made the whole corruption process of the app's victims a lot better.

Edit: Almost forgot, the MC does get pictures of his wife getting BBC, her face is blurred out, but of course nothing clicks with the MC.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
when is the new update
Updates for this game take month or two. It's already been about a month so either very soon or sometime next month. But it will take longer to see here because the Dev releases the game by tiers on Patreon, so unless someone leaks the game again then expect an update for non-patreons in about 2-3 months

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023

Hello everyone,
So, I’ve finally outlined the content for the next update, and now I can tell you what awaits you and when.
Most of the content in the next update will be focused on the protagonist’s sister, the sister of the protagonist’s wife, the protagonist’s niece and Mrs Salim. Of course, the wife and the son will also get some content. In terms of branches, here’s what we have:
- New branches for the MC’s sister (new men in her life, a new and very interesting job)
- New branches for Mrs Salim (more teasing from the people around her; they’ll try to seduce her and persuade her to have sex with them; the relationship between Talay and Mr Salim will become more strained)
- Continuation of the branch of the niece (or the beginning of her relationship with the MC)
- Continuation of the branches of the wife’s sister (she’ll get a dark-skinned lover and get to know Jenna)
- Continuation of the son’s feminisation branches
- Continuation of the Wife-Jenna-Christina branches
- Continuation of the Wife-Job-Colleague/Student branches
- Start of the branch of the wife and Mr Salim (possibly)

Perhaps I’ll add something else, but at the moment, only these branches are planned. I’ll also finish developing the app I promised to develop for the last update. I didn’t have the time to finish working on it back then. It’s a gallery app that will contain pictures and videos you’ve seen during your playthrough. In this app, you'll be able to see it all again.
That’s all I wanted to tell you about the content. Now let’s talk about the release date. The approximate release window is late August – early September. I hope that those of you who have been following me since the release of the last update will understand that I had to postpone the release a little bit because of my vacation. That’s why you have to wait almost two months to get the new update.

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021

Hello everyone,
So, I’ve finally outlined the content for the next update, and now I can tell you what awaits you and when.
Most of the content in the next update will be focused on the protagonist’s sister, the sister of the protagonist’s wife, the protagonist’s niece and Mrs Salim. Of course, the wife and the son will also get some content. In terms of branches, here’s what we have:
- New branches for the MC’s sister (new men in her life, a new and very interesting job)
- New branches for Mrs Salim (more teasing from the people around her; they’ll try to seduce her and persuade her to have sex with them; the relationship between Talay and Mr Salim will become more strained)
- Continuation of the branch of the niece (or the beginning of her relationship with the MC)
- Continuation of the branches of the wife’s sister (she’ll get a dark-skinned lover and get to know Jenna)

Perhaps I’ll add something else, but at the moment, only these branches are planned. I’ll also finish developing the app I promised to develop for the last update. I didn’t have the time to finish working on it back then. It’s a gallery app that will contain pictures and videos you’ve seen during your playthrough. In this app, you'll be able to see it all again.
That’s all I wanted to tell you about the content. Now let’s talk about the release date. The approximate release window is late August – early September. I hope that those of you who have been following me since the release of the last update will understand that I had to postpone the release a little bit because of my vacation. That’s why you have to wait almost two months to get the new update.
Thank you, it's great, although there's no update from Greg, unfortunately ;)

• Sad
Reactions: Mourka and L0b0ts

sguru

Feb 19, 2020

Hello everyone,

Thank you for letting us know. Just a request that please test it before releasing as there was lot of bugs in last update. You are doing a great job

Reactions: Bloody Ink

PedroV

Apr 30, 2020
One think that is needed (in my opinion) is to open/block some path with stats or something, cause it make no sense for the wife to cheat with the mc's brother and hesitating with jenna friend, or jenna working to corrupt wife but at the same time helping you get rid of salim(this is not in the game i know but seem like the way it will go)

Reactions: w00de and frock

HurdyDurr

Oct 23, 2017

Hello everyone,

Why no Wife-Greg content or wife-son content? Or even another Wife-social media follower route? Those seem to be the biggest hits.

frock

Oct 29, 2019
"Why no Wife-Greg content or wife-son content? Or even another Wife-social media follower route? Those seem to be the biggest hits."
- this is very true. it seemed like the original point of the game was the wife, less so secondary characters.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Does anyone know the route needed to get either of these pics with the wife?
Pretty sure that is not implemented in the game just yet. There are quite a few images/videos in the folder that I'm 90% sure are not used by the game. The two you linked seem to be something to do with the gym route and the co-worker at the office route, but I've followed both of those routes to the end and those images are not used. I could be wrong, but I've seen quite a few images and videos in the folder that I didn't see in my 4 play-throughs of the games different routes.

Reactions: winterwolf200

gil2gil

Jun 5, 2018
The first image is not implemented,the second one you get from the wife-jenna route. I got it once,but never managed to replicate.The second time the wife goes to the club with jenna,the game was supposed to cut the camera spy back to the husband and he get the idea to command the wife to drink,a few days later jenna send 2 photos of the wife kissing the guy.I have VScode on my pc and i took a look at the code,but my knowledge is not enough to understand if it need a hidden condition or if it's bugged,only Bloody Ink can answer that.

Reactions: winterwolf200
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes