3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Demonius88

Jun 1, 2021
As I understand it, in the last step, Valeria and Christina did not commit FFm together as they wanted? it will be in the next update or I missed something?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I have rejected jia's date request 10 times but it does not go into bbc route. How to turn on bbc route?
i just remembered someone saying that if you dont date her she goes on that route. if that doesnt work than i dont know how.

Demonius88

Jun 1, 2021
And another question about the game, somehow I randomly get a meeting between Maxwell and Valerie, that is, there is no correspondence with him, disappears on Eric and everything, but I didn’t understand how to complete the path completely..like he performed all the commands and read everything

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
And another question about the game, somehow I randomly get a meeting between Maxwell and Valerie, that is, there is no correspondence with him, disappears on Eric and everything, but I didn’t understand how to complete the path completely..like he performed all the commands and read everything
Maxwell is part of the Eric (student path), there's only like 2 or 3 messages from him. The only thing you need to do to complete his arc is follow the prompts for eric.

Demonius88

Jun 1, 2021
Maxwell is part of the Eric (student path), there's only like 2 or 3 messages from him. The only thing you need to do to complete his arc is follow the prompts for eric.
It seems to have followed, but ended up on the fact that she masturbated to him in the car and they said goodbye

ventitre

Nov 12, 2016
Great game.

I have a question, i want to make the son and wife path but i haven't choose the son on the app, i've try to modify a save for put the son in the app but i can't. There's anyone can make it?
I don't want to replay all the game

Forget it i got it

Last edited:

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Hello. I'm blocked from selling photos of MC's wife. I can't ask for his photographs, I don't get the option to ask for them. Is there a feature I need to upload to achieve this? Thank you so much

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
yep! reminds me of all the fake text stories on reddit lol
I remember one of those stories thinking it was the fakest shit ever, it was where the OP was trying to seduce his aunt and it was really him pushing her limits and it seemed spicy. But then one update he posted about going to her house to give her a massage after she got hurt at work. I followed his username cause after I thought it was hot but then all his posts got deleted and I saw him post on legaladvice about his aunt suing her employer and then a gofundme link to pay for her medical expenses cause she was paralyzed from the work injury. Realizing that shit was real was wild.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes