3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

BettyBatty

Feb 6, 2019
Does anyone know what "wife_kind_of_cheating" does? Mine is set to 3. If you know, what are other possible values and what do they mean?

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
Does anyone know what "wife_kind_of_cheating" does? Mine is set to 3. If you know, what are other possible values and what do they mean?
How do you kind of cheat? I know you're talking about values in game but that's a weird set of words to get together imo ...........I'm honestly hoping someone gives an answer to that.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Can anyone reupload, because the link is not working.
thats because they got updated today.
pc:
mac:
Compressed:
pc:
mac:
android:

Reactions: Papertrail013

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
only mega links :cry:(because I can’t complete the download through them)
that are the offical download links. i dont provide them on my own. you could report them to an uploader so he could upload them on diffrent platforms.

Reactions: Sh77mo

Sh77mo

Jul 9, 2022
So guys I stopped being lazy and I downloaded the fixed update. then i transferred it to gofile so everyone could try it

pc only fixed update (I think its temporary because i don’t have premium subscription)

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
So guys I stopped being lazy and I downloaded the fixed update. then i transferred it to gofile so everyone could try it

pc only fixed update (I think its temporary because i don’t have premium subscription)
Why don't we transfer to PIXELDRAIN :ROFLMAO:

Solonaa

Nov 22, 2020
Is there a trigger somewhere for the messages with payments from Mr Salim when your wife does something? Got them on my first playthrough but not since.

Apr 23, 2017
Very interesting, but has some issues, unsurprisingly.

1. Slow speed of message appearing in text chat. Have anyone ever used text chats before? I thought so.
In real world text chats messages appear instantly, there is no letter by letter render as it is done here, in RenPy engine.
The game itself is quite large and after a while it gets tiresome and even annoying waiting for the message to become fully visible,
cumulative effect if you will. Simply make speed of text instantaneous(I tried changing settings, it's still slow).

2. Characters using text chats in this game as annoying, as people who message you sentence by sentence, instead of writing everything as a single unit, single message. Why not make everything characters writes to you(until your message) appear in a single click, even without making it a single huge message, then everything your character writes back, so on.
I think health of my mouse is seriously deteriorated after clicking through all those messages. Jeez, too much.

3. It also feels like all characters are constantly on their phones, waiting to be messaged. Do they have nothing to do?
Just to mix things up, would be nice if a main character would write to someone and get denied, because that character is busy or something. As of now, it feels like everyone is waiting for main character to message them, it's a bit unappealing and breaks immersion, albeit not too much.

I also found main preface that motivates the story kinda weak and unreasonable.
Anonymous organization sends you super-duper app that mind controls people. Why? What did main character do to deserve it? Did he save someone? Did he cheated someone to get his hands on it? Nope, literally nothing. Millennial writing at it's best. Character gets power up because he is main character. Not a fan, sorry.

Antagonists is somewhat a stereotype, unmotivated and unexplained.
When main character gets access to a phone of Boss's wife, he should probably find more info about a club that tries to take control over town, or a sect, or a cult, something like that, a conspiracy, if you will. Nah, nothing like that, it's just your typical comical antagonists that do bad things because they're bad and evil. Meh.

But everything that happens in the game itself(events, dialogues, tempo, progression) is quite nice and engaging.

Reactions: w00de and Drax951

benton

Jan 23, 2018
How do you kind of cheat? I know you're talking about values in game but that's a weird set of words to get together imo ...........I'm honestly hoping someone gives an answer to that.
What are you using? When I try to change a Value for the game it doesn't change.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes