3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I was playing the game and apparently, I need to access the son's phone to progress the storyline between him and the wife. However, I didn't select to add his phone earlier in the game when given the chance. Is there any way to add his phone later in the game or do I need to start over?

BettyBatty

Feb 6, 2019
Unknown keeps asking if I want to keep the path of the wife with mc's brother and let her turn into his slut. Over and over again. Every time I finish it, it appears again. Any idea how to get rid of this?

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
I was playing the game and apparently, I need to access the son's phone to progress the storyline between him and the wife. However, I didn't select to add his phone earlier in the game when given the chance. Is there any way to add his phone later in the game or do I need to start over?
I had to start from an earlier save and add him. As far as I know you can't add him later (at least I wasn't able).

Expreso

Jan 7, 2018
you have to be on the wife and greg path and the son is not allowed to be on the sissyfication path for it. after shes gone with greg to a party that path starts.
Its says on walkthrough app step 1 day 0(wife fuckstagram)
What to do?

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Waiting for bugfix version to play this game again. Hope it comes today as promised by the dev.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Any idea on the bug fixes dev has done?
Bugfix 0.25

Fixed an issue that occurred when starting Christina’s branches

Fixed a bug that prevented the branch of the wife and the son from progressing at step 11

Fixed a bug that prevented the branch of the wife and the MC’s brother from progressing at steps 5 and 9

Fixed a bug that prevented the branch of Christina and BBC from progressing at step 13

Fixed a bug that prevented the branch of the wife and Christina from progressing at step 8

Fixed a bug that prevented the branch of the son and Greg from progressing at step 1

Fixed the issues because of which the contacts in the messenger app remained online after the end of the conversations with them

Fixed the issue of constantly receiving a message from Unknown

Reactions: mithredhel

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
So, I'm working mostly on Christine's paths right now and was wondering if I need to raise the hotwife stat or the group state for the wife sharing so I can start the wife Christine stat. Also, is the wife sharing path a you get cucked on? (Been trying to avoid those paths)

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
with that can we also see wife get seduced in to lesbianism? when shes having a threesome, maybe she can be convinced by her friend to try girl/girl only? or is this going to be strict m/f game?

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes