3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
A word to the programmers.
A really cool game!!! I particularly like the idea of the game itself. (y)
Unfortunately, after a rapid start, the game lost a bit of momentum towards the end.
The timeline is often wrong, dialogues sometimes don't seem to make any sense and the MC's reaction to his wife is often incomprehensible or missing entirely in many places. :rolleyes:
I would also like to see more information about the impact of decisions and the different paths in some places in the game.... and a lesbian path. :sneaky:
Looking forward to the next update!!!!! :love:

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone know how to continue the Christina and Husband route? I'm stuck at the falling out of love for BBC, it's been past 10 days already and it's still not running. Please help

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Does anyone know how to continue the Christina and Husband route? I'm stuck at the falling out of love for BBC, it's been past 10 days already and it's still not running. Please help
put the christina+bbc on pause in the walkthrough app maybe it helps.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
I did, way before the start of that step.
Please give the values of the following variables:

christina_mess_available
Christina_write_next_day
christina_line_stage_ready
christina_line_stage
Christina_Romance_Mc
command_christina_to_stop_bbc_ready

to get the values just enter them in the console or look them up in the variable viewer in the developer menu.

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Please give the values of the following variables:

christina_mess_available
Christina_write_next_day
christina_line_stage_ready
christina_line_stage
Christina_Romance_Mc
command_christina_to_stop_bbc_ready

to get the values just enter them in the console or look them up in the variable viewer in the developer menu.
Still not working, there's still no progress whatsoever here. Does anyone have a save file for this route? I just want to know what happens next

coranymous

Feb 12, 2018
If there is ever a father-in-law/wife route well done (like in Emily finds a way, or Wife Adventures - The Control App) I'm buying the Massive Cock tier for sure

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Just checking those variables wont change anything, that is why I wanted you to post the values.
Ahhh, sorry about that, I thought you just put it in the the console, here it is
christina_mess_available - 0
Christina_write_next_day - 0
christina_line_stage_ready - 1
christina_line_stage - 0
Christina_Romance_Mc - 0
command_christina_to_stop_bbc_ready - 1

Here you go man, thanks a lot

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Ahhh, sorry about that, I thought you just put it in the the console, here it is
christina_mess_available - 0
Christina_write_next_day - 0
christina_line_stage_ready - 1
christina_line_stage - 0
Christina_Romance_Mc - 0
command_christina_to_stop_bbc_ready - 1

Here you go man, thanks a lot
Hmm looks like the dev checks for the wrong value at line 3015 in the new_main_phone_0_2.rpy. Probably should not have used the ...stop_bbc... variables for both paths.

Try entering the following line in the console, these are all the variables that are set at that point:

!!! SAVE BEFORE !!!

Code:
christina_mess_available = 1; command_christina_to_stop_bbc_ready = 0; command_christina_to_stop_bbc_show = 0; christina_new_command = 1; command_christina_to_stop_bbc = 0
Unless it is nighttime, tt should result in a message on your phone and the path should continue. If it does not happen instantly wait 1 day.

If it still does not work do the following:
christina_line_stage = 1
this might result in a single skipped message.

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
Still not working, there's still no progress whatsoever here. Does anyone have a save file for this route? I just want to know what happens next
you arent missing much, you hang out a few times, go on a couple of dates, then agree to meet up on a sunday and then thats it for content.

Demonius88

Jun 1, 2021
Stuck on the moment when the wife offers a threesome, SMS comes from the unknown and I can’t open it, how to fix this matter? Screenshot_5.png

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.5

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:
Pixeldrain
<Mega>
Size 55 MiB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

Pixeldrain
<Mega>
Size 2.20 GiB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.awifesphone/game
The file MUST be named: archive.0.2.5.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Updated my android port to 0.2.5

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Like that.... I've now played through the current version and am eagerly awaiting the next update. :sneaky:
I'm afraid it's going to be a lot of work to get the game back on track and put the individual paths back together properly, as well as fixing the minor bugs. :unsure:
I mean... the wife does it with the boss, with Greg, and with the student... all with the permission of the MC. Nevertheless, the Alissa story runs PARALLEL. That doesn't make any sense. Or the wife lets Jax fuck her at the party and her boss fuck her at the company party. Later there is no more talk of it and it just didn't happen. I noticed several of these inconsistencies as the game progressed.
And... I've written this before... the MC's reaction to his wife is sometimes quite contradictory and confusing... but most of the time it is completely absent.
Somehow, unfortunately, the continuity of the plot got lost a bit during the course of the game. :confused:
I hope the programmers can somehow fix this. Because the game is addictive and above all offers so much potential. (y)
B.t.w. …. I have nothing against BBC …. not at all. But in this game, the praises of big, fat, black cock seem to me to be sung a little too often. :p
And if by any chance a developer reads this..... please please please a lesbian story. :giggle:

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes