3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Is there actually already the possibility to add new destinations to the app (for example Talay... as it says in the walkthrough app)?

Screenshot 2023-07-19 184432.jpg

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
I had done a search and any Renpy game that uses version 8 or newer has a check and outside saves will not load whether you click yes or no there. My understanding from my research is that the save has to come from the game and the only way to change veriables is the console. (which I have no idea what to type to change to progress storylines that are stuck but where there is more content.
This depends on which story line you want to continue. Now I'm going by what I remember and what I could find in the console history, some of these might be wrong:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can not remember if other paths are bugged. Leave a note if you find one or if the solutions dont work.

Is there actually already the possibility to add new destinations to the app (for example Talay... as it says in the walkthrough app)?
When you follow the story, Christine, your stepsis and that Mrs Salim (Talay) become available.

Etshy

May 22, 2018
I have a problem with the game once I'm in "free mode". No video or picture I receive from message are playing/showing, is that normal ?

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
OH F***k !
I tried clicking on the "message" without doint anything but I had to click on the TEXT !!

Thanks a lot
What's worse is that some important ones like if you feminize your son he'll get a dick pick which will come up on it's without clicking it even if you click it

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
1. Please write in English. I know it is not everyones main language, neither it is mine, but people use different translating software and this can lead to misunderstandings.
2. It would not make sense to send my save files, I have finished all those paths. I dont save often enough to have saves right at the bugs. Also you could probably not load them anyway as explained in this post. I'm also not going the change the games script more than I have.
3. Except for one, all these changes can be done easily while playing. Use unren to unlock console, when you reach the bugged stage, hit ctrl+o, copy-paste what I wrote, hit enter then esc to exit, continue playing.

edit:
The post I replied to with this has been removed.

Last edited:

Demonius88

Jun 1, 2021
Step 13 in the Christina's Wind does not display SMS in her phone, in the center of the screen comes a notification about a new message, and when you open, it is empty.How to fix it? Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
I think Christina/Wife got autocorrected to Christina's Wind, which had me puzzled which path you meant. The screen background shows Christina on the BBC path, also you got Markus in the contacts. So I assume you decided that the mc does not want to take part in the FFM threesome.
Step 13 is the last step and probably the guide already shows no more content. The problem with the message comes from 2 variables being set to 1 in the "new_main_christina_phone_0_2.rpy" at that step:
Code:
 $ w_christina_mess_available = 1
                $ christina_wife_mess_available = 1
But the message identified as "christina_wife_messager02_1_19" which can be found in "new_main_wife_phone_0_2.rpy" only unsets 1:
Code:
    $ w_christina_mess_available = 0
If that notice is a problem just enter the following in the console:
christina_wife_mess_available = 0

Matt3642

Sep 4, 2017
I have mixed views so far.. but I will say that the size of this game will prob be people’s deciding factor on later versions.. the jump in size was a bit silly.. if it carries on like this (will kinda expect it to) then it will not be worth the download to see the new stuff.. so maybe compression.. or streamlining the videos (certain places 1 video will do like the hypno messages people get) things like that.

that being said am enjoying the updates… if a bit hit and miss at times.

Reactions: L0b0ts and spre

Demonius88

Jun 1, 2021
I think Christina/Wife got autocorrected to Christina's Wind, which had me puzzled which path you meant. The screen background shows Christina on the BBC path, also you got Markus in the contacts. So I assume you decided that the mc does not want to take part in the FFM threesome.
Step 13 is the last step and probably the guide already shows no more content. The problem with the message comes from 2 variables being set to 1 in the "new_main_christina_phone_0_2.rpy" at that step:
Code:
 $ w_christina_mess_available = 1
                $ christina_wife_mess_available = 1
But the message identified as "christina_wife_messager02_1_19" which can be found in "new_main_wife_phone_0_2.rpy" only unsets 1:
Code:
    $ w_christina_mess_available = 0
If that notice is a problem just enter the following in the console:
christina_wife_mess_available = 0
But I don’t have one .I have lines in chrisrina_blacked_messager02_1_19
: $ christina_blacked_line_stage_ready = 1

$ christina_jenna_mess_available = 0

$ christina_blacked_line_stage + = 1

$ Christina_blacked_write_next_day = 1,

Demonius88

Jun 1, 2021
Whoever can throw a working archive here? who works well or the one who edited the files himself, and he had everything ok after that. I will be grateful

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
But I don’t have one .I have lines in chrisrina_blacked_messager02_1_19
You don't have one what?

"chrisrina_blacked_messager02_1_19" ist part of the Christina/BBC path not Christina/Wife path. Also that message is found in christinas rpy (new_main_christina_phone_0_2.rpy).
All messages which are part of the Christina/Wife path are only found in the wifes file (new_main_wife_phone_0_2.rpy).

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Does it actually make sense to let the woman quit her job as a teacher??? The SMS from the stranger sounds a bit like a warning.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
If you dont want to have ntr content than you better let her quit. If she keeps working, does not matter if at the school or company, the boss will get to have fun with your wife. If you allow it, a studen/colleague would too, the path ends before it gets to that point.

Demonius88

Jun 1, 2021
the mc cannot talk with the unknown, the chat does not open, but on the list he burns green, and the wife of the mc also has an item in her section with Christina at step 8, although I chose a team with FFM

Modsognir

Dec 26, 2020
Hmmm... I really liked the first part of the game. However, I don't think it does itself any favours by switching into sandbox mode after effectively hours of VN-type gameplay. Those who enjoy sandbox are likely to be turned off by the more linear gameplay in the first couple hours, and those who enjoy this gameplay are likely to be disappointed by the switch to sandbox.

It's also just a major break in how the game feels. The first part is fast-paced, and there was always something happening. Whereas the switch to sandbox immediately reduced the pace drastically, and I found myself skipping time because there was just nothing to do. Granted, I haven't gotten very far into this section, because tbh, I just don't like sandbox erotic games very much, unless they are exceptionally good.

Anyway. I enjoyed the first part of the game a lot, and I hope the pacing issues will be addressed in the future. Might check back into this game in a couple months or so. And I am definitely wishing the developer good luck with their game.

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Does anyone happen to know how I can get on the cuckold path with Mark? I would like to try that. In addition, the walkthrough app has always said "start the NTR message branch" ..... but how??? :rolleyes: Thanks

Last edited:

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
To be honest, the wife spy app's new UI is nice the only thing I'd change is give use more reverse options like before. The old UI let us remove cheating points and what not, now we only have BBC vs BWC

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes