christina:nathaly cherie
jenna:madison ivy
cecilia:cecilia lion
step sis:lana rhodes
wife sis:nicole aniston
some others anissa kate, jynx maze, madison ivy, and abella danger

KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
I believe dev might need to see the comments here and try to bugfix his game before updating it for next version.
You are aware that this update wasn't released here by the dev? It was the version for the highest patrons so they can beta test it.

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
hearth: adriana checkik
Kirely:sweety fox
Julia:jia lissa
Valarie: casey calvert
Talay:harely dean
christina:nathaly cherie
jenna:madison ivy
cecilia:cecilia lion
step sis:lana rhodes
wife sis:nicole aniston
some others anissa kate, jynx maze, madison ivy, and abella danger
Batman cumming in to save the day again, thank you sir

• Haha
Reactions: Sh77mo

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
The game could really need a WT mod. There are a few chosings to lock out a route. Like, going on date with your niece lock you out of fully corrupt her in that version. Not going on date will gives you a few nice looking bbc + niece videos / images.

Reactions: sabu6 and sarb001

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
You are aware that this update wasn't released here by the dev? It was the version for the highest patrons so they can beta test it.
So you think that if it will be released here then it will be bug free? I hope so this happens

aalexkj24

Dec 18, 2018
how to proceed with 'The branch of Christina and BBC'. It say wait 0 days, but not proceeding. I have selected Christina keep fond of bbc in the app

1689673699221.png

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Thanx for your answer, but how can I add? Only at the start of open game?
Only at the start. The only ones (so far) you can add during the sandbox part are: your stepsis, christina and ms whatshername.

how to proceed with 'The branch of Christina and BBC'. It say wait 0 days, but not proceeding. I have selected Christina keep fond of bbc in the app
I believe the selection is switched as in keep being fond -> not fond and vice versa. Did the same as in commanded her to keep being fond and she tried to hit if of with the player. Also some people here complained that they commanded her away from bbc and she still went after dark meat. Of course it might also be totally broken.

edit: Did another run. It is not switched but something is off with the variables.

Last edited:

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Hello everyone,
i need your help... and sorry, my english is lousy.
I keep reading about the "walkthrough app". Does it come later in the game? I don't have them with me.
And does anyone know if the loss of the company can somehow be prevented. The MC is warned beforehand.

Thanks and greetings from Germany

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hello everyone,
i need your help... and sorry, my english is lousy.
I keep reading about the "walkthrough app". Does it come later in the game? I don't have them with me.
And does anyone know if the loss of the company can somehow be prevented. The MC is warned beforehand.

Thanks and greetings from Germany
you can use the walkthrough app when the "free roam" starts. and no you cant prevent the loss of the company.

Reactions: Toddy.Berlin

ji8215016

Feb 11, 2022
love this game. For feel the change of your love. It makes me feel both depressing and exciting!
It was said the the best tragedy is teating up the good things little by little, I think you have made it!

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes