3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
can anyone help.on previous version of this game videos played but on this new version they dont despite deleting redownloading etc.is this bugged or am i missing something
Try clicking on video and pic links, most will run/open then.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
By the way, this game started out rather great, but with each new version it becomes more and more a bugged grindfest. 600+ days waiting time, do the devs try to pin a joke on us? Several storylines are severely bugged, they never fire for me or stop somewhere in the middle. Rarely I got the "end of current content".
This game has definite potential, but the unbelievable grind and bugs should be repaired soon.

Reactions: w00de and sguru

ArcWzzrd

Jul 22, 2019
There some text in russian, that obviosly sliped in accidentally. Such as "Этот-этот" or "И" at the end of some words.

1Umber1

May 5, 2021
Badly needs more feminization and humiliation, please add
This kinda thing is what kills a game maker's motivation. Doesn't give any kind of criticism or anything, just requests/demands for more super specific content that not everyone is into from people who have no intentions of ever paying for it. It burns people out.

This is like v 0.2.5, let's just wait and see what else is added as we go along, lol.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
So... I had this bug that tells me to wait 66250 days for the next step of an event... Has anyone found a way to solve this? I went into the script but I really don't want to modify anything for fear of messing up the game or whatever

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Bloody Ink so far I enjoy this game but if you're going to keep the ransom aspect where you pay the debt, please add a consequence to not paying. Also, please adding for the afternoon. Like maybe instead of all those text messages being in the morning have them moved to the afternoon so it feels more organic then the day progressing like:

-wake, check for texts, check for app related stuff, go to work
-afternoon, check incase there's something, find nothing, work again
- finish work do even activity then rest

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
How much content is there in wife cheating route with Jenna after the party where Jenna sends MC the censored pictures. I played one route leading to swapping with Anissa , in another route i gave negative response to all sharing/ cheating questions still corrupting wife with app, in this route there seems to be no progress after the party event, is this the end if storyline asbof 2.5?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
How much content is there in wife cheating route with Jenna after the party where Jenna sends MC the censored pictures. I played one route leading to swapping with Anissa , in another route i gave negative response to all sharing/ cheating questions still corrupting wife with app, in this route there seems to be no progress after the party event, is this the end if storyline asbof 2.5?
the game is a mess at the moment. look in the walkthrough app on the phone. if the branches are done the is an info that there is no more content on the route if there is still something open it could be that the route got stuck and you only can continue using console commands

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
Yeah. There are two parts, one ends after the wife goes and plays video games with Greg. The other is if the wife decides to accept Greg's proposal of a handjob to get the son off her back.
How did you come up with another branch that didn't end up playing the game?

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
how do u unlock the Anissa swap? that branch shows on the walkthrough menu on the game? ty :)

Shaggyhair

Feb 19, 2019
really like this game, but there are too many errors/issues in its current build. Hopefully with the next update a lot of this will be flushed out.

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
how do u unlock the Anissa swap? that branch shows on the walkthrough menu on the game? ty :)
Just continue tha game for fewmore days and give encouraging answers when wife asks about infedility/ swapping etc , automatically anissa path gets open

Reactions: Karcosa

heann80

May 13, 2022
I am stuck at Mark's route Step 28, not the cuckold path, and keeps gettiing same text from unknown about " everything is in your hand " not matter how many times I check the text. Also I dont understand what commands to give in Christina and wife anal route, i dont think "try anal sex" command is working. Some things are very confusing in the walkthrough.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes