3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
More content to Netorase ? Less content to Netorare ? If you don't tell your wife you don't get to see the whole scene. But, what i want is the mc didn't know the wife cheat even whole office fuck her but you as player(not the mc) can see the whole thing. From your wife perspective or her boss perspective. Current update too messed up with previous 0.2 and now this games seems focus on netorase,hotwife,sharing/swing. A bit disappointed :cautious:

Reactions: Keller

darkduck09

Jan 20, 2019
dude literally 90% of the routes end with the bbc dumbassery. If you havent found it, just keep mashing day skip button. Im throwing this game in the trash precisely because of this - there's no real route selection, none of the phone spam preferences do anything anymore, its all just bbc this bbc that.

Im not upset at you - and if thats what you're looking for then this is a great game for you, all you have to do is just finish any of the non-mike routes.
Then you'll be happy to know that the dev plans on focusing on BBC routes entirely for the next update according to their patreon.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
oh wow, how is this game ranking so inflated? Made me think that its actually good :/
Turned out it's one of those cursed ones when the more developer adds to it, the worse it gets. I don't know how that's possible, but it obvious that he lacks vision what to do with all this dumpster fire he arrived at. These sandbox mechanics just don't work like they should.

Reactions: w00de

killat

May 4, 2017
oh wow, how is this game ranking so inflated? Made me think that its actually good :/
Turned out it's one of those cursed ones when the more developer adds to it, the worse it gets. I don't know how that's possible, but it obvious that he lacks vision what to do with all this dumpster fire he arrived at. These sandbox mechanics just don't work like they should.
i agree, it's a cluttered mess. and i have suffered through messes if the game is good enough. its a clicker VN mini-game with a few surprises here and there. it's also spread so thin at the moment it's a bunch of non content for most of the characters.

Reactions: w00de

soulmentor

Jun 19, 2017
could it be that the christina stay on bbc route is bugged?
same here. wanted a threesome with her and my wife, prepped christina through app and wife asked my if it is okay. I said yes, but instead christina contacted one of her black friends to plan a threesome with my wife without me.

darkduck09

Jan 20, 2019
That's great news, no sarcasm. If he actually made more path variety I'd be forced to reinvest time into game again :WeSmart:
I'm subscribed to their patreon mostly because I really enjoy r/sextstories and this is literally just a game version of it (having dispoable income helps too). But it also allows me to see the feedback the dev is getting that will actually change/influence the game.

At the moment, the biggest feedback the dev has gotten is "Stop introducing new characters and work with what you have." I think there's a good chance that we're going to see more focus on specific paths in the future rather than a blanket "all paths" update. We'll see how it turns out, but with what mechanics are there and what the dev seems to be trying to do, Ren'py was just the wrong tool for the job on this one. If it had stayed more VN oriented it would have perfect, but Ren'py rarely does well with any form of sandbox.

For what the dev actually said for future plans a couple days ago: Screenshot_3.png

Melonsoldat

May 12, 2019
Screenshot_20230714-200726~2.png
Is this bugged? Tried going on wifes phone and nothing happened. Restarted multiple times and also on sons phone nothing happens.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm subscribed to their patreon mostly because I really enjoy r/sextstories and this is literally just a game version of it (having dispoable income helps too). But it also allows me to see the feedback the dev is getting that will actually change/influence the game.

At the moment, the biggest feedback the dev has gotten is "Stop introducing new characters and work with what you have." I think there's a good chance that we're going to see more focus on specific paths in the future rather than a blanket "all paths" update. We'll see how it turns out, but with what mechanics are there and what the dev seems to be trying to do, Ren'py was just the wrong tool for the job on this one. If it had stayed more VN oriented it would have perfect, but Ren'py rarely does well with any form of sandbox.

For what the dev actually said for future plans a couple days ago: View attachment 2769964
Agree with all you said - my frustrations are mostly stylistic. As a fellow big fan of nsfwtexts/sextstories/hotwifetextmsgs etc - some of the historical best were written in a lighthearted style; people like trezobel, there was less of this ntrish "ILL TAKE YOUR BITCH AND FUCK HER" style and more "Hey you should hang out with that guy and show me pics and videos".

I've noticed in recent times the former style has gained traction especially with the influx of bot-like patreon posts, if you didnt read those subs 2 years ago you missed out :sneaky:

View attachment 2769944
Is this bugged? Tried going on wifes phone and nothing happened. Restarted multiple times and also on sons phone nothing happens.
I'm guessing he didnt set the stage_ready var; a lot of the late game questlines have that problem. If you look at code, the game basically has 3 variable sets for each path; a stage level, so 11 here, a days left until message which is global for that character, and a general "should events be active" by character. Everyday it checks of the 0 day events, if the event active var is set and a step number, show that message.

So for your specific issue, the stage level is "w_edwin_line_stage", the event active var is "w_edwin_line_stage_ready", and the timer is "Wife_Son_write_next_day". Save your game first, then try setting w_edwin_line_stage_ready = 1 , wait 1 day, and see if the message pops on her phone.

Last edited:

darkduck09

Jan 20, 2019
Agree with all you said - my frustrations are mostly stylistic. As a fellow big fan of nsfwtexts/sextstories/hotwifetextmsgs etc - some of the historical best were written in a lighthearted style; people like trezobel, there was less of this ntrish "ILL TAKE YOUR BITCH AND FUCK HER" style and more "Hey you should hang out with that guy and show me pics and videos".

I've noticed in recent times the former style has gained traction especially with the influx of bot-like patreon posts, if you didnt read those subs 2 years ago you missed out :sneaky:
My favorites are the hotwife challenges. Something about turning it into a game and leaving it up to a dice roll gets me going. Absolute favorite, I forget who wrote it, but it was about a fiance/wife that goes on vacation (conveniently forgets her BC) and the husband is basically like "Let's play a game." It was a one shot, ends exactly how you'd expect, but I would put that one above any of the "Let me drag out this series for patreon subs" that we get nowadays.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
4.47 Gb!!!! What the actual Hell? Nope Mega limit is HALF of that every 5 Hours.... This NEEDS compression.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
4.47 Gb!!!! What the actual Hell? Nope Mega limit is HALF of that every 5 Hours.... This NEEDS compression.
Good thing it's already been done then... Searching 'Compressed' found it on Post #796... Always have to search for them now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
Good thing it's already been done then... Searching 'Compressed' found it on Post #796... Always have to search for them now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You Are a GOD !!! Good lord I almost had a heart attack seeing the size of this darn thing LOL. Would have taken me 5+ hours to download. TY TY TY

Reactions: Zephea

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
How would one input console commands for addictions. I got corruption and sluttiness up but nothing else works?

Hotshot 3001

Dec 29, 2019
my friend we rushed the Dev for the update so there will be bugs every where but as far as i can tell the game is heading to the right direction we just need to give the Dev a chance and support him .
(by the way i hope the next update will focus on the mc sissification route 'cause thats my favorite cup of tea ;);))

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes