3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Whats the point of the entire Mark quest if the side path occurs anyway before the resolution? That cant be by design.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's this:

default Wife_Mark_Cuck_write_next_day = 10

paired with this

if Wife_Mark_Cuck_write_next_day > 0 and wife_mark_cuck_questline_pause == 0:
$ Wife_Mark_Cuck_write_next_day -= 1

if Wife_Mark_Cuck_write_next_day == 0:
$ w_mark_cuck_line_stage_ready = 1

It sidesteps the step 25 conditional. I changed the default not to auto fire in my game, and it makes a lot more sense now - its like the prior update, you get to know mark better, then after club he starts messaging your wife.

Last edited:
Reactions: fapHelga

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
How can I let MC's wife to cheat on him with Black men. In my playthrough I am being sent to the swaping route. Thanks

Reactions: sabu6

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Can someone share the latest post of Dev here in this forum please. He has talked about the future plans about the game and I would like to know that.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
How can I let MC's wife to cheat on him with Black men. In my playthrough I am being sent to the swaping route. Thanks
dude literally 90% of the routes end with the bbc dumbassery. If you havent found it, just keep mashing day skip button. Im throwing this game in the trash precisely because of this - there's no real route selection, none of the phone spam preferences do anything anymore, its all just bbc this bbc that.

Im not upset at you - and if thats what you're looking for then this is a great game for you, all you have to do is just finish any of the non-mike routes.

killat

May 4, 2017
game has gotten worse and worse from a players pov. it's just mash and mash with repeated crap with very little new changes every here and there. no real signs of progression unless you just mash skip day which just ruins the feel of the game. as much i like sandbox styled games this one would play better as a kinetic and i hate kinetic/vn. this feels like a VN with extra steps.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
game has gotten worse and worse from a players pov. it's just mash and mash with repeated crap with very little new changes every here and there. no real signs of progression unless you just mash skip day which just ruins the feel of the game. as much i like sandbox styled games this one would play better as a kinetic and i hate kinetic/vn. this feels like a VN with extra steps.
it's worse than that behind the scenes, what i was referring to with the phone spam preferences:

wtf.jpg
(the references you see are just variable maintenance upkeeps not actual gameplay conditions, in any real game a search for a character stat condition will yield 10s-100s of results)

So basically now none of the decisions you make on the phone spam matter. Furthermore, almost every dialogue route split isn't really a split, it's just a [this choice pauses progress of route] versus [this choice continues route]. Like if you tell the wife to stop seeing Mark, it just cancels the route, nothing more, no more dialogue. It's the worst kind of "you can pick this way and have content or pick this way and have none"

soulo

Nov 7, 2018
hi, when i try to load my edited save file i get a question if i truly trust the save's creator, but when I press yes, it doesnt load the file. Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong? Is there a fix for this?

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
Nice game, but a lot of features don't seem to be open at the moment. How much feminine content is there now? I bought stockings. How do I put them on?

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
Any games like this where you kinda hookup people? I did the black guy and wife's sister route but then I got blue balled lol. When you search for stuff like this you always find games only focusing on the wife, but helping other people or encouraging them to have sex is also cool. The only game I can think with something similar is Tail of desire where you help a demon to fuck one of the ladies but that's pretty late in the game. Edit. There was also an html game called The Good Son where you can do the same but with more characters like one of the girls at the gym, your gf or some trans girls.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
After mc lost his compnay we are getting a noyificatipn of new post on fuckstagram whay should be done there

Feb 22, 2023
Unfortunately, the game was already broken before this update. I still cant understand why you change beautiful gameplay to stupid sandboxy shit. PLS FIX THE GAMEPLAY AND REVERT BACK TO V.1 GAMEPLAY :(
This. I left a review. The non-sandbox version that the game begins as? 4/5. The sandbox version 1/5. Why OP?

Why start your game so great only to ruin it with these aweful changes. Please go back to the good game you started with

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
I basically wasted a whole day starting from scratch and being a lustful maniac in this game and I have no regrets. I love this game. My only pain is that just before the huge step of wife deciding that she wants to cheat (not with the instagram wimp or boss) content ends. Also there were some path issues where it doesn't continue on the course I chose, but that is understandable in such game and I did make mistake of not pausing paths I wasn't interested in.

Overall I am waiting for next update anxiously and hope it will have a lot of wife cheating content! Thanks to everyone who supports the project in any way they can :)

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
I've been meaning to drop a few titles this month, and was honestly considering dumping it all in this one. The initial concept was appealing, to say the least. Update 0.2.5 managed to change my mind. Pity it leaked early, but, it did save me some money this month.

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
They need to add a VN to this, or at least a warning that the begining of it is very very long. after a while i couldn't follow exactly what was going on / some of the skips here and there.

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
also, the part I liked the best, flirting with guys on my wife's facebook, seemed to be just ditched. She found out about it and didn't really care and then it didn't appear to be ever mentioned again.
She starts talking to one of them herself and more events follow from there.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes