3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Well if that's the case we need a bug fix before adding more bugged content. I like the potential but each release there is so many bugged routes.

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
the wife swap content is buged? because when u chat with mike and accept the idea it says "end of content" and i dont get it, doesnt that branch the number 1 amount of content this update or im missing something?

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I like the game, but there is one problem that keeps niggling in the back of my brain: Jenna.

She major league stabs you in the back and there is currently no consequences for her part in your destruction. What she did SHOULD destroy your relationship with both her and Mike.

There needs to be a scene where you explain why he is willing to continue talking to her. And no, being submissive, as others have suggested, doesn't cover it. This is a major betrayal that should also destroy your wife's relationship with Jenna. It doesn't make any sense that their relationship continues as if nothing happened. By not telling your wife what Jenna did solves that part. But, no amount of "you didn't protect your business" absolves her from being the tool used to destroy the MC. The debt part also feels very manufactured. Is there going to be some eventual explanation about why they go after the MC like this?

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
No. There's a different wife swap scene.
Sorry to bother you again but, i keep playing and nothing happens regarding the wife swap branch, on my walkthrough app on the mc Storylines the first one "mike branch" there is no info, no days etc. and the last one "the wife swap branch" it says "this is the end of current content"

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Either the option to leave the niece alone was removed, or it's bugged... as the MC says something about deciding what to do about her tomorrow... then it kicked me straight on a path where he helps her.
Bugged Christina phone (message from wife you can't click on) so the app has a permanent ! on it.
Bugged message from app developers (about the brother) that never clears so you'll always have it there to read and popups about it.
Tried to make Christina more of a whore, but she ended up going with the MC instead.
Loads of the quests have like wait 600 days or something too.

So as ever, hot content, but the game is both a bit of a mess and a clickfest.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Does the dev even test the new content before they release it, too many branches are bugged.

I'm also getting annoyed by the "her phone died" and "she turned her phone off" (or for the party where she didn't have her phone) moments, I just want us as the player to know everything she does, just switch the POV for the player's sake, while the MC doesn't know anymore than he does now, because now it's just a tease without any payout.

Also, no matter what options you pick, she never cheats behind the MC's back, she always yells him, as if he talked to her about her doing it, except with Mark (on the non-cuckold path), but the app dev cuck message never clears, so you can't continue that branch, she should cheat more behind his back if you make her do things through the app instead of telling her to do it.

I hope the feminized MC branch will disable branches and opens alternate versions of branches and unique branches in the future, I'd start a new game immediately once that happens.

Last edited:

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
I also agree with most of people here that there are too many bugs in the game. I hope dev releases a bug fix update before the next update. For this to happen maybe his patreon guys needs to talk to him on discord because we are getting to play this free so we are not in a position to demand anything from dev.

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
Sorry to bother you again but, i keep playing and nothing happens regarding the wife swap branch, on my walkthrough app on the mc Storylines the first one "mike branch" there is no info, no days etc. and the last one "the wife swap branch" it says "this is the end of current content"
That's because the Mike and Jenna swap is not the swap that happens in this version.

Reactions: Karcosa

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
oh ok, no idea what swap is on this update then lol very confusing
It's hardly a swap, but a convoluted setup in the jenna arc. It would better be called the 'bbc jenna route' (which is kinda redundant anyway'. The whole annissa thing makes zero sense - its along the lines of what the poster above said about jenna, even after he knows about it, whatever, it's not worth complaining about anymore.

This game has its target audience, and Im not it.

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
This game called A Wife's Phone, but wife's story in this update isn't satisfiying. Yet there is niece, wifes sister, stepsister, son, christina, some other chiks. Why then the name still is Wife's phone??? There could be another characters, but IMHO all of them should more affect wife storyline. Like using christina phone camera to see what wife is doing with her or something like that.
I hope there won't be any new sisters in newest updates.

Philwaring

Dec 28, 2022
can anyone help.on previous version of this game videos played but on this new version they dont despite deleting redownloading etc.is this bugged or am i missing something

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes