3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
pic links work but not videos,just goes dark,tried different mp4 players but all the same
I do not know why that happens with the videos. For me both pics and most videos activate if clicked on. But nevertheless, that non-starting is a bug. One of many.

PedroV

Apr 30, 2020
I like the game, but there is one problem that keeps niggling in the back of my brain: Jenna.

She major league stabs you in the back and there is currently no consequences for her part in your destruction. What she did SHOULD destroy your relationship with both her and Mike.

There needs to be a scene where you explain why he is willing to continue talking to her. And no, being submissive, as others have suggested, doesn't cover it. This is a major betrayal that should also destroy your wife's relationship with Jenna. It doesn't make any sense that their relationship continues as if nothing happened. By not telling your wife what Jenna did solves that part. But, no amount of "you didn't protect your business" absolves her from being the tool used to destroy the MC. The debt part also feels very manufactured. Is there going to be some eventual explanation about why they go after the MC like this?
I agree for the Jenna part, this kind of backstabing should destroy all relation with Jenna and Mike. But for me the mc knowing and Jenna saying it juste after he lose his compagny is a non storywise, if the mc know he will tell his wife and that its. I can think of two solution :
1- the mc suspect that someone helped the vilain took over his compagny, this start a Path to uncover the truth and find that it is Jenna, there the path can branch where the mc go either full revenge (humiliation, slave of Jenna with/without Mike, all bad and naughty stuff) or he can try to understand why Jenna, one if his friends and most ancient and loyal employe, has betrayed him (mc discover that Jenna is mindcontroled by the aps, forgiving path with Jenna Mike black to monogamy, OR mc take control of Jenna aps free her and we gain pc Jenna romance path with some kind of harem even if dev want)
2- Jenna still reveal to mc that she is the one that sold the comptant but she wait for a good moment, a scene already existing that can support that is when mc and Jenna talk without their phone, she reveal and try to explain (cant really cause mindcontrol app BS but just enough for mc to go on the hunt). Then whatewer path you want.
That all for me, if one of the patreon see this and like it you can show this to the dev free of charge

Last edited:

derickk

Nov 19, 2019
game is very good. A lot of bugs. but long story of corruption is great. Hope this project will not be abandoned!

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I think the complaints about the freedom update are overstated. I was just following one story and it honestly wasn't that bad. I get it if the VN switch to small sandbox was a big shock, but the story content remained just as good

• Angry
Reactions: DrewDry and 1Teddy1

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
I agree for the Jenna part, this kind of backstabing should destroy all relation with Jenna and Mike. But for me the mc knowing and Jenna saying it juste after he lose his compagny is a non storywise, if the mc know he will tell his wife and that its. I can think of two solution :
1- the mc suspect that someone helped the vilain took over his compagny, this start a Path to uncover the truth and find that it is Jenna, there the path can branch where the mc go either full revenge (humiliation, slave of Jenna with/without Mike, all bad and naughty stuff) or he can try to understand why Jenna, one if his friends and most ancient and loyal employe, has betrayed him (mc discover that Jenna is mindcontroled by the aps, forgiving path with Jenna Mike black to monogamy, OR mc take control of Jenna aps free her and we gain pc Jenna romance path with some kind of harem even if dev want)
2- Jenna still reveal to mc that she is the one that sold the comptant but she wait for a good moment, a scene already existing that can support that is when mc and Jenna talk without their phone, she reveal and try to explain (cant really cause mindcontrol app BS but just enough for mc to go on the hunt). Then whatewer path you want.
That all for me, if one of the patreon see this and like it you can show this to the dev free of charge
With mc starting to go after Mrs Salim, there's a chance that he could get his phone and free jenna/whoever he's controlling.

darkduck09

Jan 20, 2019
How did you come up with another branch that didn't end up playing the game?
I honestly don't know what I could have done differently. I just kept saying that I wouldn't interfere with the son blackmailing the wife and the wife just up and went to Greg about it. She had already done the gaming scene with Greg so I wonder if that's a pre-requisite. Other than that I just mindlessly clicked until something happened.

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
I honestly don't know what I could have done differently. I just kept saying that I wouldn't interfere with the son blackmailing the wife and the wife just up and went to Greg about it. She had already done the gaming scene with Greg so I wonder if that's a pre-requisite. Other than that I just mindlessly clicked until something happened.
the wife son route is bugged. if you look in the images folder, there are possible scenes for the next few step. the issue is figuring out the console command to get it to advance.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I agree with some of your suggestions, and there is some content later on where Jenna attempts to explain some of this, but it really does need to happen sooner. MCs reaction early on is way to accepting of what she's done

Reactions: Papertrail013

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
I think the complaints about the freedom update are overstated. I was just following one story and it honestly wasn't that bad. I get it if the VN switch to small sandbox was a big shock, but the story content remained just as good
Their big complaint isn't the change to sand box but how. People don't like that you get your company stolen without warning and then go sandbox. If that was handled then I think less people would have complaints? Like my big complaint is that all messages are given at the beginning of the day and that there's no consequence to not paying your debt

Reactions: bloodbus

Hotshot 3001

Dec 29, 2019
my friend the game concept is great but the routes isn't going to work to gether like christina stop loving BBC but the MC wife does with the help of jenna and (christina) how come if she stops loving them and the wife with her boss if you don't speak with her about the photo her boss will blackmail her but she still do the swing with annisa doesn't make any sence i think who ever is helping the Dev should be more carefull in writing the scenario or the game will go down due to the countradict in routes but the game as a plot and concept are new and great but it needs to adjust its scenarios so all of them work together to make the best plot (game) ever.
big shout to the Dev and his team and if he works on this game alone then respect but you will need help in writing the scenario we will gladly help on the discord to give you all the things you need wish you luck and good health .
(Best game i have ever played from F95zone).

Reactions: sarb001

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
Stuck on Step 28 of wife with Mark. The Unknown just constantly keeps sending MC messages about being cucked. You read the message and then the same message comes right back. Wife parameters are maxed. Not sure what would have to happen to make the branch go on. Not sure if that's the end of it.

edit: Didn't think I would get a good answer on here so I manually changed the save data so that "w_mark_line_stage" is "29". The constant messages went away and Mark messaged wife that day. I used Save Editor

edit2: By going forward in the Mark story works, but the videos of them in the next scene are not in the latest update. So either save at that part to come back to it, or don't go through the entire Mark story yet because of missing files.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes