3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
So the dev back from vacation? Any idea whether he has started working on a bugfix?
His last post on patreon was 7 days ago. In that post he said he had 4 days of vacation left and would then start working on a bugfix. Assuming that he was not counting the current day as one of the 4 remaining days, he's been back for 2 and presumably working on the fix.

twerrain

May 10, 2023
Music sound and video sounds are all together on music volume settings. Like if you want to hear videos you have to open music.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
So the dev back from vacation? Any idea whether he has started working on a bugfix?
Rejoice:

Hello everyone,
I’m happy to announce that I started working on the game again a couple of days ago. At the moment, I'm only writing the dialogue, but I’m going to release a bugfix very soon (probably this weekend). My vacation is over. I feel refreshed, and I’m full of energy and inspiration to continue creating something you enjoy.
Once I outline the main branches I have to work on for the next update, I’ll make a post about them.
Thank you for your support. Reading your feedback, both positive and negative, was really great.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I'm afraid it's going to be a lot of work to get the game back on track and put the individual paths back together properly, as well as fixing the minor bugs. :unsure:
I mean... the wife does it with the boss, with Greg, and with the student... all with the permission of the MC. Nevertheless, the Alissa story runs PARALLEL. That doesn't make any sense. Or the wife lets Jax fuck her at the party and her boss fuck her at the company party. Later there is no more talk of it and it just didn't happen. I noticed several of these inconsistencies as the game progressed.
And... I've written this before... the MC's reaction to his wife is sometimes quite contradictory and confusing... but most of the time it is completely absent.
I'm just getting started with going through the latest version of the game and I get what you're saying. I was going through the wife's story with the Boss and one minute she's all happy to be doing it then the next she's acting like a victim. I was noticing other dialog issues where she's saying she never cheated yet in my game she obviously did. I started noticing that the MC is angry/scared of the cheating one minute and aroused the next. While I know that these games can get complicated, I hope that the dialog issues can get resolved.

devinsane

Dec 6, 2021
Am I playing this game wrong? Because wife keeps rejecting everybody & feels like I'm missing content or is this a slow build up?

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Which version are you playing? The hypnospam doesn't affect anything in 2.5.
Current version

In 2.5 they don't have a striaght up corruption button like before and the walk through app doesn't tell you if you need hotwife, anal, blowjob, etc. for the wife husband path

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
Current version

In 2.5 they don't have a striaght up corruption button like before and the walk through app doesn't tell you if you need hotwife, anal, blowjob, etc. for the wife husband path
The wife-husband romance path ends before your step-sis sends you her first text. There's only 8 parts to that storyline. Which path are you talking about? I would check the walkthrough app, although the game is pretty bugged right now, it would at least show exactly which path you are talking about.

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
Did bloody Ink nuke their comments after they stopped showing up here? Was going back to check on info and yup saw replies to BI but none of their comments.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes