3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
Anyone know how far the MC can go into the Sissy path? I've talked to the Boss, and seen the photos, but that's as far as I've been able to go.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I don't know when to update, and I'm also waiting for Greg's plot, but it seems there aren't any videos of Greg and Valerie, right? I mean actors. :ROFLMAO:
There's a bunch of options anyway, like cutting the face of the actors from the video so we only see how they fuck and we imagine that they are greg and valerie, things like that should do the trick

Dec 21, 2018
Hmmm... I really liked the first part of the game. However, I don't think it does itself any favours by switching into sandbox mode after effectively hours of VN-type gameplay. Those who enjoy sandbox are likely to be turned off by the more linear gameplay in the first couple hours, and those who enjoy this gameplay are likely to be disappointed by the switch to sandbox.

It's also just a major break in how the game feels. The first part is fast-paced, and there was always something happening. Whereas the switch to sandbox immediately reduced the pace drastically, and I found myself skipping time because there was just nothing to do. Granted, I haven't gotten very far into this section, because tbh, I just don't like sandbox erotic games very much, unless they are exceptionally good.

Anyway. I enjoyed the first part of the game a lot, and I hope the pacing issues will be addressed in the future. Might check back into this game in a couple months or so. And I am definitely wishing the developer good luck with their game.
The pacing issue is not a thing unless you want instant gratification. The pacing was/is EXCELLENT imo.

Reactions: Sh77mo and Nick198

AjaySol

Dec 2, 2021
Love this game. But I think the whole acceptance of cuckold theme was not very good. It would have been better if the wife lied about her affairs and the husband would be hurt but aroused by her betrayal. And they both dance around the subject. Would have been more interesting.

Dec 21, 2018
Love this game. But I think the whole acceptance of cuckold theme was not very good. It would have been better if the wife lied about her affairs and the husband would be hurt but aroused by her betrayal. And they both dance around the subject. Would have been more interesting.
Well, there's not gonna be any winning. If they had gone that route, lots of people would be 'mad' at this game. I personally would've loved your suggestion, but I can definitely enjoy this current direction of the game as well.

Reactions: Drax951
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes