3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
I remember one of those stories thinking it was the fakest shit ever, it was where the OP was trying to seduce his aunt and it was really him pushing her limits and it seemed spicy. But then one update he posted about going to her house to give her a massage after she got hurt at work. I followed his username cause after I thought it was hot but then all his posts got deleted and I saw him post on legaladvice about his aunt suing her employer and then a gofundme link to pay for her medical expenses cause she was paralyzed from the work injury. Realizing that shit was real was wild.
Yeah most of those stories were about incest, i think the whole sub got shut down, but another sub did have few good ones, i stopped reading after a while but thought the concept was good.

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
I remember one of those stories thinking it was the fakest shit ever, it was where the OP was trying to seduce his aunt and it was really him pushing her limits and it seemed spicy. But then one update he posted about going to her house to give her a massage after she got hurt at work. I followed his username cause after I thought it was hot but then all his posts got deleted and I saw him post on legaladvice about his aunt suing her employer and then a gofundme link to pay for her medical expenses cause she was paralyzed from the work injury. Realizing that shit was real was wild.
How could there be such a thing?It's too exciting

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
I got stuck with Mark here, he was sending the same message instantly on the same day (loop):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had to change command_wife_to_meet_with_mark_ready == 1 to == 0 to progress because the option "Meeting with Mike" was resetting every time I launched wife's phone.
EDIT: Actually the "Meeting with Mike" button also doesn't work in the next scene with the kiss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Idoiaboom

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
The updated links for a bugfixed game are below.
Windows

Mac

Compressed
windows

mac

android

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
i got a bug with my phone and Cristina's phone say i got a message by Unknown but can't click on it and in Cristina phone i have'nt a message to click.
Is this Fix them?
No idea, if that is fixed. You can check the Patreon page, the posts concerning bugfixed game are all public

Rakot321

Jun 10, 2021
To be honest, I don't really know how to play it. I have a question. If I put each girl a certain option, like, group, anal and so on, can I change them to something else? Will this have any effect on the progress of the game? It would also be nice to have a walkthrough.

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
To be honest, I don't really know how to play it. I have a question. If I put each girl a certain option, like, group, anal and so on, can I change them to something else? Will this have any effect on the progress of the game? It would also be nice to have a walkthrough.
Yes, you can change it later. The setting you choose increases the value of that setting. Certain scenes have a requirement of, say, "Cheating 10" to unlock, so you set the hypno spam to "Cheating" until the value is 10 or higher. In previous versions you could see how high your stats needed to be for a given scene, but not anymore. But you can change it anytime in the phone app.

Rakot321

Jun 10, 2021
Yes, you can change it later. The setting you choose increases the value of that setting. Certain scenes have a requirement of, say, "Cheating 10" to unlock, so you set the hypno spam to "Cheating" until the value is 10 or higher. In previous versions you could see how high your stats needed to be for a given scene, but not anymore. But you can change it anytime in the phone app.
For example, if I select the blowjob feature for my wife, will that give me a lot of events where she gives me or someone else a blowjob? I'm just a little confused about the function. And if I choose the family function for my wife's sister, will she flirt more with the MC?

Reactions: Ale 22

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
For example, if I select the blowjob feature for my wife, will that give me a lot of events where she gives me or someone else a blowjob? I'm just a little confused about the function. And if I choose the family function for my wife's sister, will she flirt more with the MC?
wife's blowjob is the default behavior of her, as I recall.

Feb 12, 2021
WTF is going on w/all the goddamned blueballing in this game???!!! i mean, i get that a storyline has to be laid out, but for FUCK'S SAKE...even using the w/t (which makes almost no sense whatsoever), some of these things have timelines of 600+ days, 6000+ days, SIXY-SIX THOUSAND PLUS DAYS, n 1 of 'em (something about a student n NTR path?) takes OVER 600 THOUSAND DAYS...????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n since there's no day counter that i can see, i have no idea what day i'm on, but i FINALLY got Talai's # from the app developers, but FUCK this "light" shit!!! enuff w/all the goddamned blueballing already!!! i mainly downloaded this b/c i wanted 2 see the wife NTR/cuck the husband, but iirc, up 2 this point, all she's done is do ONE BJ, to that 19yo guy she met thru Fuckstagram??!!

n yes, i set both her n her sister on "cheating" from the very beginning, n they're both in the high 30's now...but i haven't been able 2 get EITHER OF THEM 2 fuck ANY guys yet???!!! COME THE FUCK ON!!! if i wanted 2 get blueballed like this, i'd just go 2 the fucking strip club down the street!!

so someone PLEASE tell me there's a cheat 4 this game, where u can adjust the points, n fast-forward 2 the good stuff, b/c this is taking FOREVER... :FacePalm:

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
WTF is going on w/all the goddamned blueballing in this game???!!! i mean, i get that a storyline has to be laid out, but for FUCK'S SAKE...even using the w/t (which makes almost no sense whatsoever), some of these things have timelines of 600+ days, 6000+ days, SIXY-SIX THOUSAND PLUS DAYS, n 1 of 'em (something about a student n NTR path?) takes OVER 600 THOUSAND DAYS...????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n since there's no day counter that i can see, i have no idea what day i'm on, but i FINALLY got Talai's # from the app developers, but FUCK this "light" shit!!! enuff w/all the goddamned blueballing already!!! i mainly downloaded this b/c i wanted 2 see the wife NTR/cuck the husband, but iirc, up 2 this point, all she's done is do ONE BJ, to that 19yo guy she met thru Fuckstagram??!!

n yes, i set both her n her sister on "cheating" from the very beginning, n they're both in the high 30's now...but i haven't been able 2 get EITHER OF THEM 2 fuck ANY guys yet???!!! COME THE FUCK ON!!! if i wanted 2 get blueballed like this, i'd just go 2 the fucking strip club down the street!!

so someone PLEASE tell me there's a cheat 4 this game, where u can adjust the points, n fast-forward 2 the good stuff, b/c this is taking FOREVER... :FacePalm:
Sounds like you had more issues than me at the game. Did you try altering the stats through the app?

Feb 12, 2021
Fact, I was so hoping for that to be a choice when the wife was talking to Christina about how she cheats behind her husband's back and treats him like shit and I'm like that's what I want but no the wife has to still act all disgustingly lovey dovey even though she got fucked by BBC.
...????????? who/what/when/where/how far into the game does the MC's wife FINALLY get some BBC, n fuck someone besides her hubby?? n as highlighted, ENOUGH with the wife being all lovey-dovey!! players should be able to turn her, her sister, Talai, n any other girl that the app can target into cum-hungry, cock-starved, bimbofied, NTR-cheating, cumdumpster fuckdolls that get off on cheating without their partners knowing about how much of a slut they turn into/truly are.

Also, no matter what options you pick, she never cheats behind the MC's back, she always yells him, as if he talked to her about her doing it, except with Mark (on the non-cuckold path), but the app dev cuck message never clears, so you can't continue that branch, she should cheat more behind his back if you make her do things through the app instead of telling her to do it.

I hope the feminized MC branch will disable branches and opens alternate versions of branches and unique branches in the future, I'd start a new game immediately once that happens.
"cheat behind the MC's back"...this DOES have the NTR tag, right?? but so far (at least for me) being (i'm guessing) somewhere around at least 100 days into the game, n the MC's wife hasn't fucked ANYONE besides him yet???!!! n i started a new game, choosing the feminization path for the MC, maxed that stat, n when his new boss asks him about it, chose wanting to fuck trannies, have gotten exactly ZERO sub/sissy/tranny scenes...???? (hypno vids are hot af tho)

Sounds like you had more issues than me at the game. Did you try altering the stats through the app?
...???!!! app?? what app?? doing a thread search for "cheats" only gives 2 results, n neither make any reference to an app...n the term "app" itself is too short of a word for the search function to filter the thread.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
...????????? who/what/when/where/how far into the game does the MC's wife FINALLY get some BBC, n fuck someone besides her hubby?? n as highlighted, ENOUGH with the wife being all lovey-dovey!! players should be able to turn her, her sister, Talai, n any other girl that the app can target into cum-hungry, cock-starved, bimbofied, NTR-cheating, cumdumpster fuckdolls that get off on cheating without their partners knowing about how much of a slut they turn into/truly are.

"cheat behind the MC's back"...this DOES have the NTR tag, right?? but so far (at least for me) being (i'm guessing) somewhere around at least 100 days into the game, n the MC's wife hasn't fucked ANYONE besides him yet???!!! n i started a new game, choosing the feminization path for the MC, maxed that stat, n when his new boss asks him about it, chose wanting to fuck trannies, have gotten exactly ZERO sub/sissy/tranny scenes...???? (hypno vids are hot af tho)

...???!!! app?? what app?? doing a thread search for "cheats" only gives 2 results, n neither make any reference to an app...n the term "app" itself is too short of a word for the search function to filter the thread.
As far as the NTR goes, well every girl except for the niece and wife if the MC are doing NTR.
Like the MC in the current game can start stealing his sister in law, his best friends wife and his son's girlfriend

Sh77mo

Jul 9, 2022

Damn man I think you got blueballed really bad:ROFLMAO::LOL:
i think the next update should be coming soon and I hope you have fun

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes