3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
so when is the next update? can't wait to see it.
Here you go

Hello everyone,
I’ve finished working on most of the content for the next update, and right now, I’m writing some dialogue and testing what I’ve already written. So, I think I can announce the release dates for v0.3 for all the fans of the game according to their tiers:
Massive Cock: 09/09/2023
Big Cock: 09/12/2023
Average Cock: 09/14/2023
Small Cock: 09/16/2023
Tiny Cock: 09/18/2023
Non-patron: 09/22/2023
Of course, I’ll try to release the game sooner, so consider 09/09 to be the final deadline.

Besides, now I can let you know what branches will get a continuation in the next update:
- Continuation of the Wife-Jenna-Christina branches (a lot of content)
- Continuation of the Wife-Job-Colleague/Student branches
- Continuation of the branch of the niece (or the beginning of her relationship with the MC) (a lot of content)
- Continuation of the son’s feminisation branches (a lot of content)
- The Wife-MC-Jenna branch (Jenna texts the MC and his wife and teases them) (a lot of content)
- The Wife-MC branch (the husband chats with men on his wife’s fuckstagram and through her messenger app, embarrassing her)

- Many new branches for the MC’s sister (new men in her life, a new and very interesting job) (a lot of content)
- Content for several of Mrs Salim’s (more teasing from the people around her; they’ll try to seduce her and persuade her to have sex with them; the relationship between Talay and Mr Salim will become more strained)
- Continuation of the branches of the wife’s sister (she’ll get a dark-skinned lover and get to know Jenna)

Perhaps the following branches will also get a continuation:
- The Greg-Son branch
- The Wife-Wife’s boss branch
- The Wife-MC’s brother branch

That’s all, I guess. In the last post, I mentioned that v0.3 already has more content than v0.2. And it is planned to be larger than v0.25 as well.
Have a great weekend, everyone. And thank you so much for your support. It helps me a lot to stay focused on the game and devote all my time to developing it without being distracted by work and other things. Don’t forget that the more you support me, the less I have to think about other stuff, and the more time I can spend developing the game and making you happy.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
So, I curious. What do I need to change to start the Jenna-wife path. I refused sharing in my play through and now I'm trying to figure out what to change so I don't have to start over again

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
So, I curious. What do I need to change to start the Jenna-wife path. I refused sharing in my play through and now I'm trying to figure out what to change so I don't have to start over again
You start the wife jenna route by letting her go to the club with Jenna whenever she asks. If you didn't let her go then you pretty much have to restart from there. The Jenna wife sharing route can only be started by saying you'd try it when the wife asks the mc if he wants to try a wife swap. Jenna isn't physically involved in that route, she only arranges the situation that makes it happen.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
so i guess here are a couple questions

Mia
1) Is her boss quest bugged or just not implemented yet?

The whole Christina-BBC fiasco which seems pretty bugged.
1) Is the Christina-bbc line bugged or is just that you have to pause the husband line
2) Will both lines be able to be done either simultaneously or do one and go back to the other later
3) If husband line has to be paused before hitting "keep fond of bbc" can it be done after the fact or would you have to go back to that save point?

MC's stepsister
1) Does she have any other branches besides MC? There were two guys introduced at work that seems nothing came of that. There was also
neighbor and it seems nothing came of that.

Lastly there was a bugfix back on July 31st. Do we know what bugs that fixed?

Sh77mo

Jul 9, 2022

Mia

1) Is the Christina-bbc line bugged or is just that you have to pause the husband line
2) Will both lines be able to be done either simultaneously or do one and go back to the other later
3) If husband line has to be paused before hitting "keep fond of bbc" can it be done after the fact or would you have to go back to that save point?

MC's stepsister
1) Does she have any other branches besides MC? There were two guys introduced at work that seems nothing came of that. There was also

check the patreon page the dev explaind evryething

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
i'm glad you saw it...i just checked for the second time and there was nothing in relation to anything I asked or the bugfix.

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019

Mia

MC's stepsister

Mia: not implemented yet. Current end of content.
Step-sis: you have reached the current end of her content.
Christina: Currently bugged. Hit pause first.

Dev was made aware of people still experiencing the bug with the Christina route. I would expect that bugfix to be in the next update in 5 or more days (depending on who leaks it).

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Mia: not implemented yet. Current end of content.
Step-sis: you have reached the current end of her content.
Christina: Currently bugged. Hit pause first.

Dev was made aware of people still experiencing the bug with the Christina route. I would expect that bugfix to be in the next update in 5 or more days (depending on who leaks it).
Thanks, I talked with the Dev today in Discord and got it sorted.

It was weird the way we fixed. I was able to modify the save file but the new modified save file was only working in the new 025 version with the hotfix already in there.

When we tried to use it on a my initial game which was the 025 version patched with the hotfix it would recognize and not load. Not sure if using the modified save was unique to my patched install or if it's any.

Bloody Ink was great took the time and was really helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wild Mustard

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
So, I'm trying to start the wife-sharing path without going back to the beginning by accessing the Ren'Py console mode but I have found two issues.

1. I can't seem to access the console mode even though I've hit shift+O. So, if anyone has a solution then perfect.
  2. What is the code that I have to change to start the sharing path?

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
So, I'm trying to start the wife-sharing path without going back to the beginning by accessing the Ren'Py console mode but I have found two issues.

1. I can't seem to access the console mode even though I've hit shift+O. So, if anyone has a solution then perfect.
  2. What is the code that I have to change to start the sharing path?
You could use a renpy save editor and edit the value which would reset it....just read my post from yesterday in case you run into what I did. And make sure you know which value you're editing. If you're unsure ask here.

If you get some message about the save file after editing. Run over to Blood Ink's page grab the latest version. Fresh extract then copy the modified save over.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
You could use a renpy save editor and edit the value which would reset it....just read my post from yesterday in case you run into what I did. And make sure you know which value you're editing. If you're unsure ask here.

If you get some message about the save file after editing. Run over to Blood Ink's page grab the latest version. Fresh extract then copy the modified save over.
Thanks. About the value, I actually mentioned that in my last post which is point 2. I thought I'd bring it up because I haven't seen how Bloodyink names their values since some people choose to name thing pretty intuitively well other might choose to use short hand or something random. Like I've done a bit of coding and will admit to not being the most orderly coder (never done game codes though)

123cm456

Aug 9, 2017
Is the discord link down for anyone else? I can’t join it says it’s expired for me. Just wondering if it’s the same for anyone else.

benton

Jan 23, 2018
Are we supposed to not hear any of the video clip audio since we have a setting tab for Moaning volume?

bleeprahul

Sep 27, 2021
Are we supposed to not hear any of the video clip audio since we have a setting tab for Moaning volume?
Yeah, i don't think 'moans volume' control anything, video clip's volume is tied to 'music volume', which also will increase the BGM, which is mostly louder than the video itself, so just delete the music folder from game file.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes