3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
Thanks for detailed changelog, looking forward to enjoy this update to the full! Might even start fresh since I enjoy the game a lot and maybe will try to lock out some paths I am not interested in if that's still a feature :p

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
But to be honest, in the compressed version of Android, the videos are all blurry. May I remind everyone, or is there a way for the gods not to compress like this? ;) ;) ;)

JJB2012

Jul 25, 2019
I can’t download the android version it says app not installed as package conflicts with an existing package

Dec 21, 2018
I'm very thankful to the dev for posting a summary in the changelog of all the path quantities. I can see without a doubt this heavily weights towards the bbc fetish now.

So again, BloodyInk, thank you.
Yes. It seems he's very transparent about what you'll see, but there's some interesting 'goodies'. This update was pretty fantastic and I'm looking forward to seeing the next installment.

Reactions: x0run

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I'm very thankful to the dev for posting a summary in the changelog of all the path quantities. I can see without a doubt this heavily weights towards the bbc fetish now.

So again, BloodyInk, thank you.
Yes, I have played this without the BCC stuff, and minimizing all the phone controls to '0' for BBC for each woman. The game is quite short and boring played that way. So, his intent is obviously to feature the BBC fetish.

twerrain

May 10, 2023
Man... I wanted to stop the wife. But no matter how long i tried, how many times i started over, she still had threesome with that bitch. All because that fat man couldn't fuck her wife enough.
Fuck you fatman.
Also what kind of unlucky man is this mc? Whoever he fucks, a few days later some other guy(s) fuck her.
And no dear developer, not all of us want all the characters to get FUCKED by some black dude. This isn't /r.

Reactions: xxxGmanxxx

EpicGaster

Aug 7, 2019
Man... I wanted to stop the wife. But no matter how long i tried, how many times i started over, she still had threesome with that bitch. All because that fat man couldn't fuck her wife enough.
Fuck you fatman.
Also what kind of unlucky man is this mc? Whoever he fucks, a few days later some other guy(s) fuck her.
And no dear developer, not all of us want all the characters to get FUCKED by some black dude. This isn't /r.
My first time playin this game I had 3 saves, one alpha , one beta and one where he cheats, in the alpha and cheat I prevented the girls from getting fucked

Cheesek

Sep 1, 2018
Hello guys! How to advance in ffm with bbc? For me, everything immediately turns into ffm with my husband. In the last update, I accidentally went into Christina’s phone and could have written to Marcus there, but I couldn’t save it. And now the chat with Marcus does not appear at all.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Unfortunately it wouldn't go over so well on Patreon, but it'd be pretty hot if there was a thread where the feminized MC and son went into the "business" together, be it as harlots or streamers.

Or just teaming up with the wife for various misadventures.

Sure is a long slog to make any progress, though. Very interesting premise and gameplay format.

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
Unfortunately it wouldn't go over so well on Patreon, but it'd be pretty hot if there was a thread where the feminized MC and son went into the "business" together, be it as harlots or streamers.

Or just teaming up with the wife for various misadventures.

Sure is a long slog to make any progress, though. Very interesting premise and gameplay format.
That's just that you think it's going to be very popular. I think it's good now. In fact, most of these games are fans of NTR and infidelity. Take a look at some of the popular games on 95, such as Wife and Mother, and you should know that everyone likes to watch infidelity 1694677091940.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: L0b0ts
3.60 star(s) 123 Votes