3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
It look linda forced cuckold she alredy betrayedhim 5 time why should we have been force become a cuck?
Who is Linda?
Anyone who looses his company and after that is only interested in spying his entire family through his phone deserves to become a cuck.;)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Who is Linda?
Anyone who looses his company and after that is only interested in spying his entire family through his phone deserves to become a cuck.;)
kinda not linda, I forgot to correct the ward

The cuck is the who let his wife fuck others looking at her.
I don't thing that it uing to just be a cuck. It would be better more option to stop the one he love to go with others. We are the one in control and need to in control. But this is forced chuck with Jenna and Christina. He didn't lostit he got stoled by Mr. Salim for 100% certen, he is the one who corrupted Jenna.
We have our wife phoe in our up. why shuldn't we give a command to stay home? Force cuck ain't my thing i prefer having choise int he matter.

If you like be a chuck go ahead watch you beauty got fucked in front your eyes Mr Cuck.

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
about christina - MC (FFM) route what triggers it?

should i help christina with stopping the divorce before i get the phone from george to add christina on our phone?!!! or what?

because she keeps talking to marcus about the threesome but she doesnt talk to MC about the threesome.

or if some one could help with Christina - MC FFM walkthrough please

Reactions: Mad53

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
kinda not linda, I forgot to correct the ward

The cuck is the who let his wife fuck others looking at her.
I don't thing that it uing to just be a cuck. It would be better more option to stop the one he love to go with others. We are the one in control and need to in control. But this is forced chuck with Jenna and Christina. He didn't lostit he got stoled by Mr. Salim for 100% certen, he is the one who corrupted Jenna.
We have our wife phoe in our up. why shuldn't we give a command to stay home? Force cuck ain't my thing i prefer having choise int he matter.
Because the dev decides the direction of his game...
If you like be a chuck go ahead watch you beauty got fucked in front your eyes Mr Cuck.
???
Are you on drugs or something? identification with the mc of the game?
identification = psychological orientation of the self in regard to something (such as a person or group) with a resulting feeling of close emotional association

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
???
Are you on drugs or something? identification with the mc of the game?
identification = psychological orientation of the self in regard to something (such as a person or group) with a resulting feeling of close emotional association
I didin't say nothing about it learn how to read properly.

You love be a chuck then be it. Enjoy been a cuck, I don't.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
How do you save her?
Just keep following out the actions. The "Unknown" contact tells you what to do. And apparently, that means you have to change into a woman and screw Paul multiple times. :rolleyes:
you have the option to use xy app to become a woman and fuck wit paul, do nothing let the niece become corrupted or you can attack paul and steal his mobile phone. if you choose the last option you dont need to fuck paul and can add the niece to your app.

Reactions: 88Michele88

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
you have the option to use xy app to become a woman and fuck wit paul, do nothing let the niece become corrupted or you can attack paul and steal his mobile phone. if you choose the last option you dont need to fuck paul and can add the niece to your app.
Oh, that is interesting. When I attacked him he texted and said he was reporting me to the police. Maybe I did not play that out far enough?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Oh, that is interesting. When I attacked him he texted and said he was reporting me to the police. Maybe I did not play that out far enough?
He can't prove nothing. Without poof he can't do shit about just thake up his ass.

svilen78

Feb 14, 2022
If I have an app that gives me option to corrupt people and take almost all I want, will I allow Jenna to make me use chastity device? And with the XY function, I can change into woman, become friends with my wife and spy her at the parties she goes?
My thoughts...

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
When you're going to save your niece and you turn into a woman while using the bbc spam command, will the mc start to like Paul? (I think that's the name of the guy who's with his cousin)

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
from earlier updates as i made search about christina route people were crying that she only do threesome with the husbend but now in this update they stopped talking about her any from my many trys i see she only fucks black....

well these who been crying about that part they forgot that the whole game is about fucking BBC.... so now this is not fair for the people who want the christina - husband route and cant have it??!!!!

and these chickens who knows the solution and wont speak for some reason???

oh yeah it was because those who been crying to get the BBC route to work.... there is no other explination to why no one talking about how to get the husband route.

i never played this game in earlier updates but i got the chance now while the game is totally fucked up.

Gurdiil

Dec 24, 2019
Hey everyone, do you know how make the wife drink at the second club date with Jenna? I tried a lot of thing ans nothing she Always refuse to drink lol

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes