3.60 star(s) 123 Votes

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Hey everyone, do you know how make the wife drink at the second club date with Jenna? I tried a lot of thing ans nothing she Always refuse to drink lol
jenna will ask and they will drink alot and she will do what jenna planned for her just be sure to get her cheating high that only if you want her to fuck BBC

just if wife ask MC accept it.

Reactions: Gurdiil

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
about christina route there is an option that been removed and there where no conversation or option about if the MC wanted threesome.

so by the save editor online change that MC want threesome to true

and be sure that the Christina_write_next_day instead 0 change it to 10

and Christina_blacked_write_next_day change to false and from 10 change it to 0

and christina_mc_questline_pause change it to false.

Last edited:

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Add the day on the phone.

create a txt file. Add the following code and to rename it to "patchdate.rpy" or "whatever_you_want.rpy".
Code:
init -10 python:

def which_day(day=0):

global days
        day_num = (current_day % 7)
        day_name = ('Sat', 'Sun', 'Mon', 'Tue', 'Wed', 'Thu', 'Fri')
        day = day_name[day_num]
        return day
        print which_day()

screen Day_of_Week:
    zorder 101
    text which_day()  size 36 color "#ffffff80" xpos 63 ypos 25
Put it inside the game directory.
Open the "script.rpy" with a text editor and search for the line label main_menu_phone:. And in the following line add
Code:
    show screen Day_of_Week
save the file and start you game.

ps. If you do want the day to appear only in the main phone open again the "script.rpy" and search for the line
label messager_stage_chooser: and label fuckstagram_stage_chooser: and in their following line add
Code:
    hide screen Day_of_Week
View attachment 2939454

edit: added a zip with the files already patched for c0.3.0. Extract and add them inside the "game" folder.
Does this only work with new games?

recking1209

Feb 2, 2019

Hello everyone.

I hope things are going well for you. I’ve decided to share the current progress with you and let you know when you can approximately expect the next update.

So far, I’ve written 6k dialogue lines for the wife’s branches. At the moment, I’m only working on her branches because they are the prioritised branches for the next update. I’m mostly working on the content with the guys on fuckstagram, the Wife-Jenna (BBC) content and the beginning of the chastity content for the husband.

I plan to release the next update in the middle of next month. The provisional release date is October 15th. It’s the current next update release date for the highest-tier patrons.

Right after this post, I’ll do a poll about the branches for the next update (this poll used to be available only to the highest-tier patrons, but today the patrons of the other tiers will get a chance to vote too).

Thank you for your support. This time, you supported me much more actively than after the previous releases. Your support motivates me and just gives me an opportunity to keep doing what all of you and I enjoy. I hope we’ll always keep working together on what we love.

Have a nice week,
BInk
Love your game Bloody Ink,PLZ Give us more "tease"content

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
So looking in the walkthrough it says end of Mr Adams - Talay content but yet there is a message between them on Talay's phone you can't click on.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Almost forgot about that, why we don't have nothing to say in the matter? Like give our wife command "Tell Jenna I don't wont do it" and "Stay home". I don't understend why we don't have nothing to say in this rgard to Cristine and Jenna with BBC thing. Can we have option to tell them both "I wont do that." It look kinda forced cuckold she alredy betrayedhim 5 time why should we have been force become a cuck?
It us that need to corrupt our beloved wife not others.
You have people saying you can't stop the cuckold path but I'm not understanding why you couldn't. There is the ability to turn off the spam altogether for the wife. Also even if you are choosing to leave the spam on you choose what they get spammed with. And there are actually points in the game where you can tell wifey you don't want them going with so and so. To see those I'm not sure but I would guess depends on your dialog choices.

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
Does this only work with new games?
No, it works even with older saves since the "current_day" is allready defined as a game flag.
(But it won't appear on the screen when you load an old save.)

To make it appear, you must open the file "script_0_2.rpy" with a text editor and after the line label after_load:
insert/write
Code:
     show screen Day_of_Week
Start the game and after loading your saved file the day will appear on the phone screen.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
from earlier updates as i made search about christina route people were crying that she only do threesome with the husbend but now in this update they stopped talking about her any from my many trys i see she only fucks black....

well these who been crying about that part they forgot that the whole game is about fucking BBC.... so now this is not fair for the people who want the christina - husband route and cant have it??!!!!

and these chickens who knows the solution and wont speak for some reason???

oh yeah it was because those who been crying to get the BBC route to work.... there is no other explination to why no one talking about how to get the husband route.

i never played this game in earlier updates but i got the chance now while the game is totally fucked up.
Not sure why anyone is crying because you can do either or

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
No, it works even with older saves since the "current_day" is allready defined as a game flag.
(But it won't appear on the screen when you load an old save.)

To make it appear, you must open the file "script_0_2.rpy" with a text editor and after the line label after_load:
insert/write
Code:
     show screen Day_of_Week
Start the game and after loading your saved file the day will appear on the phone screen.
I tried a couple different ways of doing this and got script parsing errors each time. I'm obviously not smart enough when it comes to writing code.

label after_load:
show screen Day_of_Week (Normal Tab Over)

label after_load: show screen Day_of_Week

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
I tried a couple different ways of doing this and got script parsing errors each time. I'm obviously not smart enough when it comes to writing code.

label after_load:
show screen Day_of_Week (Normal Tab Over)

label after_load: show screen Day_of_Week
Do not use tab characters/symbols (renpy does not support them). Just copy the entire line as it's shown inside the code window. (it has "5 empty spaces" before the word "show").

Last edited:
Reactions: joker2008

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
You have people saying you can't stop the cuckold path but I'm not understanding why you couldn't. There is the ability to turn off the spam altogether for the wife. Also even if you are choosing to leave the spam on you choose what they get spammed with. And there are actually points in the game where you can tell wifey you don't want them going with so and so. To see those I'm not sure but I would guess depends on your dialog choices.
I wat full control over been cuck or not been a cuck. Why souldn't I had comand to tell do or not do. It me who need to corrupt our wife not others.

See how thing goin on I think choices doesn't matter in this game. Better have choise tha trully matter and impact on whifedecision otherwise it just forced cuckholding.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I wat full control over been cuck or not been a cuck. Why souldn't I had comand to tell do or not do. It me who need to corrupt our wife not others.

See how thing goin on I think choices doesn't matter in this game. Better have choise tha trully matter and impact on whifedecision otherwise it just forced cuckholding.
you do have choices and in fact in the walkthrough app you can pause the whole brother path which is part of the cuckolding or you can just never tell her to talk to him.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
So looking in the walkthrough it says end of Mr Adams - Talay content but yet there is a message between them on Talay's phone you can't click on.
Yes I am quoting my own post. Not sure if this is a bug or not. Well in one way or the other it's a bug but I'm not sure if it just resolves itself. So after a game day or two passed the message cleared out.

My question though now would be was that message not supposed to be there in the first place or did the MC now miss an interaction between Mr. Adams and Talay.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
you do have choices and in fact in the walkthrough app you can pause the whole brother path which is part of the cuckolding or you can just never tell her to talk to him.
I refering about BBC as well while se talking with Geroge's wife so Bestie and Jenna they trying to corrupt befor us.
Mark is bugged as hell. I stil say do command in etenal look each 3 day still do the smame thigng over and over. It need to be fixed
I wan more choise to say no to Jenna and no the blondie who just keep making hercheat on us. What do you expect I tlking ther whole thing it not avoidbale neight we don't have action to sto that to happen. Pause itmput it on pause but it do not prevent youto be cuck anyway.
It would be good if we have right to say no to jena and to the blondie with their BBC fetish.

3.60 star(s) 123 Votes