3.60 star(s) 127 Votes
Sep 22, 2021
This game gets more and more deranged with every patch. I feel like I am watching the descent into madness of this unhinged dev who seems to think he is working on the philosophers stone when in reality he has spent the past 2 years polishing a clump of dog shit he found behind his 40 square foot brazillian favela apartment. I refuse to believe an actual human being is working on this game and typing these things on a computer. This guy needs to be kept on 24/7 supervision before he can harm any children or small animals.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
This game gets more and more deranged with every patch. I feel like I am watching the descent into madness of this unhinged dev who seems to think he is working on the philosophers stone when in reality he has spent the past 2 years polishing a clump of dog shit he found behind his 40 square foot brazillian favela apartment. I refuse to believe an actual human being is working on this game and typing these things on a computer. This guy needs to be kept on 24/7 supervision before he can harm any children or small animals.
buddy relax

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
There is a variety of fetishes and routes represented that people can pursue depending on their preferences, or choose not to play the game altogether. But the technical state of the game seems to be fucking miserable as of now. Or it has been since 0.4.5 till recently, dunno about 0.5.0.

3.60 star(s) 127 Votes