3.60 star(s) 128 Votes

PinkJustice

Aug 15, 2020
I know this might have been said before but I'm new to the game and I find it quite confusing. Could anyone give me a fast explanation on what paths are there to take? And what path cancels another path? Thank you!

worming

Feb 1, 2018
I hope the don’t overhaul it again. The last overhaul went to so many problems in the story. It’s a sandbox game from this point. It would so much better, when you see the possibilities of your choices. So everyone can find the perfect way for his/her kink.
But this is my only opinion.
I think the same as you, but a game that has a lot of content added will make the story too long. A revamp should happen to cut unnecessary and light content. Otherwise, the game will be too long. I've been playing for 3 days and I still don't have any sign of finishing it. Haha.

However, some functions that are not used should be cut or made it useful. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bumpdee

asdbkb01

May 24, 2021
I know this might have been said before but I'm new to the game and I find it quite confusing. Could anyone give me a fast explanation on what paths are there to take? And what path cancels another path? Thank you!
I might be missing on many things and will for sure but
At the start you will be presented with a choice of either add wife to the app or not, those are different in terms of content
Every major character has Sub and Dom routes (those who have separate menus in questlog: stepsister, sister of the wife, wife's friend, Mom, Son and one more later character). You are either an Alpha who fucks the character (except for son, duh) or Sub who watches them fucking other men through the media sent to you. Sub/Dom also unlock some other content with smaller characters (For the most part, those reside at MC menu in a questlog). Also, Mother doesnt have dom content yet to my knowledge, but i can be wrong

For wife, there are Sub added to the app, which is basically cuck, Dom added to the app which explains itself, manipulating her through the app, Sub not added which has cuck and sissy content and Dom not added which is clucky in terms of plot, so i wont spoil it here, but its wack in my opinion lol

Thats about it

Reactions: Gerhumm

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
I've posted something guide-like a while ago and send people to my old post here.
I'm currently planning on working on a more detailed one if i'm able to make time for it.

Reactions: Bumpdee

manthanhimansh

Aug 8, 2024
hello guys, i have played this game last year and wanna play it again but Mega is limited at 3Gb and pixeldrain's website is banned inmy country, can anyone please give me an alternative

3.60 star(s) 128 Votes