• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Since this doesn't even have a proper Translation-Request thread I guess I might as well post it here.
In an effort to get rid of all my old obsolete Google MTLs, I'm replacing them with my newish SLRMTL format.
It's not proofread, not extensively tested, and technically not meant for game threads (I had nothing to do with this thread in the first place.), but it still beats fully automated stuff like MTool.

So here's a SLRMTL (patch) for v1.0 of this game. (Should work with the version in the OP.)

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.
You "might" need to extract it with Japanese system locale. I don't make my stuff specifically unicode compatible.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
Someone knows how to reach the route from the homeless man at the park? After she has sex with him, some random guy blackmail them and I get an end without this homeless dude.

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
I'm scratching this off as it's likely still bugged/broken. Got to day 33 with keeping her immoral points low and past two extra scenes there was no progress. The hints said something about 300 immoral points but that led back to the bad end.
have you found the solution yet

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
Since this doesn't even have a proper Translation-Request thread I guess I might as well post it here.
In an effort to get rid of all my old obsolete Google MTLs, I'm replacing them with my newish SLRMTL format.
It's not proofread, not extensively tested, and technically not meant for game threads (I had nothing to do with this thread in the first place.), but it still beats fully automated stuff like MTool.

So here's a SLRMTL (patch) for v1.0 of this game. (Should work with the version in the OP.)

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.
You "might" need to extract it with Japanese system locale. I don't make my stuff specifically unicode compatible.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
what if can't progress through sensei route ? after the bath scene theres nothing else and if hit 300 it lead to bad end

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
what if can't progress through sensei route ? after the bath scene theres nothing else and if hit 300 it lead to bad end
I'm sorry, but I don't know.
It's been over a year since I've worked on this and I've only ever played the very beginning for testing.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes