• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

SharKira

Jun 15, 2021
how to avoid getting raped by the other homeless dude?.
i went to the recollection room and there was a choice when other homeless guy tried to rape FMC but when i played there wasnt any..pls tell me what to do.

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
kinda stuck with the homeless, after the scene when she peed in the bathroom (either second or third event) where he wiped her and fucked her, nothing happens in the park anymore, everytime i enter the park bathroom it just give the options moving or talk

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I guess at this point it's too late to hope for an update or sequel. The game says there's are still some things "under construction" and this is suppose to be part of a series? The author has moved on to other games as well. It's a shame, I really like this game and "Rinaria's Adventure." I guess I should try his other games.

For those interested, this author also goes by the circle "Fantasy Factory." Why he's working under two different circles? I have no idea. This game could had done a lot better if he just listed it under his usual circle but I digress.

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
kinda stuck with the homeless, after the scene when she peed in the bathroom (either second or third event) where he wiped her and fucked her, nothing happens in the park anymore, everytime i enter the park bathroom it just give the options moving or talk
i think that's the part where the homeless guy is on his tent. There's a small path on the right side of the park(beside the park toilet) leading to some tents.

Jacobo

Feb 4, 2019
i went to the recollection room and there was a choice when other homeless guy tried to rape FMC but when i played there wasnt any..pls tell me what to do.
Have you found a solution?

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
same here, odd that we don't get the choice during the game yet it's in recollection...

shindosan2

Aug 30, 2022
homeless ending

echi lvl must 8+ not the base lvl before you go to her route

avoid or not development with ( sensei ) during harrassment to get lvl 8+ echi
5th scene the other homeless ( eagle ) will try to rape you but 1st homeless will save you then the mc will get pregnant after during at that time you must look for 1st homeless ( masao ) to trigger 6 scene then mc belly would get big other scene will follow ..
AVOID 200 Immoral limit for bad ending

End.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacobo

Jacobo

Feb 4, 2019
homeless ending

echi lvl must 8+ not the base lvl before you go to her route

avoid or not development with ( sensei ) during harrassment to get lvl 8+ echi
5th scene the other homeless ( eagle ) will try to rape you but 1st homeless will save you then the mc will get pregnant after during at that time you must look for 1st homeless ( masao ) to trigger 6 scene then mc belly would get big other scene will follow ..
AVOID 200 Immoral limit for bad ending

End.
Finally I did it.
It was necessary that the homeless raped MC during the first meeting.

Reactions: shindosan2
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes