• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

AHM6259818

Feb 14, 2019
i'm stuck how to get all ending. i raise the point, still get not get ending. can i have guide to get all ending?

lonpc01

Nov 10, 2021
View attachment 1492081

Overview:
A schoolgirl whose father owns a large contracting business. For reasons, she was sent to be sold off for sex at a black market auction. Her new owner? Her pervy swim coach, who paid 200 million yen for her. Now she has no choice but to keep attending school as if everything was normal, even though now she lives with her coach in his filthy apartment. Even her boyfriend has no idea what's really going on.

Eventually, her young, supple body depends on her captor for pleasure. But depending on the choices you make, she may find her comfort in the arms of another...​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-09
Release Date: 2021-09-14
Original title: ナマイキ令嬢と種付け性活
Developer: miroku
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Translator: Shisaye F95zone
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Thanks to Avit for sharing.

View attachment 1492073 View attachment 1492074 View attachment 1492075 View attachment 1492076 View attachment 1492077 View attachment 1492078 View attachment 1492079 View attachment 1492080
Thank

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
I'm having a problem with the homeless / vagrant / beggar route. After she gets pregnant and tell him about it, they comment about it and there is no scene. I went home and next day there isn't a single interaction anymore. Like there is no ending? Is there a way to advance it?

Edit: nevermind, just had to wait a few days in game. Great route by the way

Last edited:

Chi-redacted

Dec 23, 2017
so I focused solely on the teacher (Avoided the homeless man and Takeshi) but still got the bad end where she references being raped/sexually assaulted by them. Can someone please tell me what I need to do in order to complete the teacher route?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
so I focused solely on the teacher (Avoided the homeless man and Takeshi) but still got the bad end where she references being raped/sexually assaulted by them. Can someone please tell me what I need to do in order to complete the teacher route?
iirc, it probably means your immoral points got too high. Not that it matters anyway, since the version uploaded here has quite a few bugs, one of which completely stops you progressing any further down the sensei route past the bathroom scene. It's also very misleading on the store page since there's no changelog but the dev's Ci-en blog mentions that it has since been fixed. Whether the version right now on DLSite is the fixed version is unknown to me.

Chi-redacted

Dec 23, 2017
iirc, it probably means your immoral points got too high. Not that it matters anyway, since the version uploaded here has quite a few bugs, one of which completely stops you progressing any further down the sensei route past the bathroom scene. It's also very misleading on the store page since there's no changelog but the dev's Ci-en blog mentions that it has since been fixed. Whether the version right now on DLSite is the fixed version is unknown to me.
I did not know that the immoral points getting too high would lead to that. Thank you. I went and bought this from DL site so I'll be finding out if 1.15 version is actually the fixed version.

Reactions: Jack.in.line

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I did not know that the immoral points getting too high would lead to that. Thank you. I went and bought this from DL site so I'll be finding out if 1.15 version is actually the fixed version.
Just giving you a heads up then that the MTL by Shisaye will still cause the same bug to happen. This doesn't mean that the MTL itself is causing the bug, but rather it's due to the assets coming from an older version.

Chi-redacted

Dec 23, 2017
Just giving you a heads up then that the MTL by Shisaye will still cause the same bug to happen. This doesn't mean that the MTL itself is causing the bug, but rather it's due to the assets coming from an older version.
I'm a dummy when it comes to applying the MTL to version 1.15. I used MV Hook and google translate which was great getting past the bathroom bug but I got stuck after and still got the bad ending. So unless someone can take version 1.15 that I have and MTL or give a guide I'm right back to where I was.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I'm a dummy when it comes to applying the MTL to version 1.15. I used MV Hook and google translate which was great getting past the bathroom bug but I got stuck after and still got the bad ending. So unless someone can take version 1.15 that I have and MTL or give a guide I'm right back to where I was.
For the sensei route, you need to keep wearing the MC down by bringing her stamina to zero repeatedly. With each time you do so, you progress the 'story'. It's pretty straightforward but it's also broken in version 1.0, which the MTL is unfortunately based on. But you should be able to see it through if you were to play it sans MTL.

Chi-redacted

Dec 23, 2017
For the sensei route, you need to keep wearing the MC down by bringing her stamina to zero repeatedly. With each time you do so, you progress the 'story'. It's pretty straightforward but it's also broken in version 1.0, which the MTL is unfortunately based on. But you should be able to see it through if you were to play it sans MTL.
I'm scratching this off as it's likely still bugged/broken. Got to day 33 with keeping her immoral points low and past two extra scenes there was no progress. The hints said something about 300 immoral points but that led back to the bad end.

Reactions: RenH

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I'm scratching this off as it's likely still bugged/broken. Got to day 33 with keeping her immoral points low and past two extra scenes there was no progress. The hints said something about 300 immoral points but that led back to the bad end.
I've also bought the DLsite version and can confirm. Got the scene where sensei finds out about MC's pregnancy but was unable to progress further.

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
i'm trying to get the homeless ending, but i keep on getting the bad end by another homeless.
How to prevent that bad end from happening?

-thanks

Sep 30, 2018
holy shit the ending story of those three character are good , i just hope that kagura games will pick this up for good translation kinda hard to understand with all these MTL things

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
holy shit the ending story of those three character are good , i just hope that kagura games will pick this up for good translation kinda hard to understand with all these MTL things
i don't think so the ugly bastards in this are really ugly, but one can hope for kagura picking it

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
You are bound to fail for the first few times. Each time you do the mini-game you accumulate points which you can distribute in the 'book' in the item menu. The more points you put into the areas where you can allocate points, the more sensitive the MC gets thus leading to greater reduction of her resistance, leading to winning the minigame.
didn't even know what the heck was going on (still don't) like, what are you supposed to do, what does the bars mean, etc. i'm guesing from these comments that yellow is her getting tired? don't see how he'd stop from that, thought that was him finishing xD

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes