2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I'm beginning to suspect that the MTL might have borked the game.
Not necessarily. The version without MTL in it has some bugs as well which prevent you from progressing. The dev acknowledged this on his cien site and updated his game.
The MTL was pasted on a older version.

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
There are a couple of problems with this (I'm not writing a review as I don't want to affect its rating).

-> From the get-go, there is removal of agency. By this I mean that she is forced into a situation immediately with little-to-no (not really) explanation.

-> What you have to do, even if you play as a female protag, is to make her succumb to the pleasure from the man's perspective. I'd prefer it to keep the female perspective, and have the man act on his own, depending on how well he knows her weak spots (their relationship could dictate that) and you, as the player, trying to negate that pleasure by using "smarter" skills like thinking about Akito (her boyfriend?). Also, while still on the subject of the mg, there's no alteration if someone orgasms. I'd prefer if when she orgasms, or he orgasms, she loses strength. Therefore, there could be skills where she lowers his ejaculation value or her orgasm value. Having that said, I loved how simple-yet-effective the mg was.

-> The routes progress way too fast. If she succumbs once, it's all over after that. She then immediately accepts every scene. I was expecting her to become more and more difficult to succumb after each event. Also, she gets heart-eyed way too fast, maybe from the 3rd or 4th event?

-> The NTR element is extremely poorly implemented. It only matters for one route, and it doesn't even really mean anything. I got to see the male's perspective just once(?), which makes me think that it only got put in there just to add some flavor. I'm ok with that, but it adds up to the sum. Each "stage" of NTR is about one scene-long: show relationship -> show other interest -> jealousy -> reluctant cheating -> growing distant -> full cheating, which means that in about 5 scenes (which can be done in a week in-game) she's now ready to ditch her boyfriend and fully submit to the other guy.

-> You can choose what to do, as her "husband", but through her perspective. I thought that I was still controlling her, so I was always putting her to rest. There were no negatives for that, no incentive to make me want to choose one of the other options apart from the h. At one point I chose the kiss, because the story wasn't really progressing, and realized that at that point I was supposed to be the guy. But there's not any incentive from that point of view either. I would personally prefer that - if we have to be in this predicament (although I'd prefer the predicament to be different) for the man to make his own choices. This would also make me want to be prepared to counter his advances beforehand. By, I don't know, items, or activities, or stuff like that.

-> Their previous relationship is never mentioned, or maybe only mentioned once that I've missed. I mean, he's or used to be her swimming instructor or something, but he never says anything along the lines of "I've had my eyes on you" or "who would have thought" etc. He's only focused on her as if she's any woman - but the reality (as it's stated in the intro) is that he chose her specifically because it *is* her. But that's never mentioned again apart from the start.

-> Her reactions only have 3 stages that I saw: 1-dislike, 2-neutral, 3-like. However, between the three there is a huge distance. In "dislike" = "I hate it", in "neutral" ="oh again? fine then" and in "like" = "omg please yes". This, along with my point about the fast progress, it makes it seem like she didn't really ever dislike it in the first place.

-> This isn't a problem but I wanted to add it in - I loved the actual scenes where she does get impregnated. The whole "I can feel it happening" along with the cutin thing was a good idea imo.

There were other things that I found good obviously, but the one that made me raise an eyebrow was that last point - I wasn't expecting it. But I wanted to write these for the problems I've personally found, just to express my opinion, I doubt the dev would read and/or attempt to take them into account but anyway.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
how do you progress in the touching mini game? i always lose before she tires out
You are bound to fail for the first few times. Each time you do the mini-game you accumulate points which you can distribute in the 'book' in the item menu. The more points you put into the areas where you can allocate points, the more sensitive the MC gets thus leading to greater reduction of her resistance, leading to winning the minigame.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Is there a way to block a tag like NTR from showing? Legit question.
Go to: https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/ - this is early version of new search feature.

There are "Exclude tags" there. You can exclude all NTR tagged games in search results.

1636631921729.png

Edit: BadAtTech - marked, as you liked the question about excluding tags in search result. This answer maybe also for you.

Last edited:

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
I get the whole thrill of "having beauties defiled by ugly beasts or people" thing, but why do these kinda games keep showing the guys faces and bodies etc in H scenes? :')
Idk about other people, but that pretty much instantly evaporates any lust in me, no matter how pretty the girls are...
You could easily just make some shadow-ish outlines of them like other H-games do and still have you ugly bastard theme :p
Seeing ugly bastards turns me on. The more hideous they are, the better.

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
Takeshi ending is arguably the best ending here for the mc. Also I applaud the Sensei for having selfcontrol if you skip on harrassing the mc by sleeping immediately.

Reactions: Jack.in.line

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Go to: https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/ - this is early version of new search feature.

There are "Exclude tags" there. You can exclude all NTR tagged games in search results.

View attachment 1495140

Edit: BadAtTech - marked, as you liked the question about excluding tags in search result. This answer maybe also for you.
Say you have a tag watched and you get an alert that something has been posted with said tag but it has NTR is there a way to also fix that?

Reactions: Fibbers

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Say you have a tag watched and you get an alert that something has been posted with said tag but it has NTR is there a way to also fix that?
I haven't got any idea that tags could be watched. I mean i know that forum thread could be watched. But i think sometimes it hiccups. Especially when it should send e-mail. Have no clue about how f 95 zone servers are configured. They should send e-mails when new post have been added. That doesn't go that well tbh. Sometimes i have got e-mail after couple of hours. To be fair today i haven't received even one a-mail from watched threads by me...

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
I haven't got any idea that tags could be watched. I mean i know that forum thread could be watched. But i think sometimes it hiccups. Especially when it should send e-mail. Have no clue about how f 95 zone servers are configured. They should send e-mails when new post have been added. That doesn't go that well tbh. Sometimes i have got e-mail after couple of hours. To be fair today i haven't received even one a-mail from watched threads by me...
ah I see well if ya go to HTTP://f95zone.to/tags you can find tags to watch

Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
ah I see well if ya go to HTTP://f95zone.to/tags you can find tags to watch
Ok. Good to know. Well i haven't used that feature. However i imagine that searching is the separate feature than to observe (watch) tags. That would explain why you could still observe and get notificatrions by NTR tags, while using search - could put NTR tag to exclude it out... I mean i get your point here why you are asking about this, but maybe mods should be asked in some thread about this?

bakedlazu

Jul 10, 2018
I saw a few posts regarding pregnancy but it wasn't too clear.
From what I gather, preg is not a mechanic but a route to progress? If so, what are the routes to get the fmc pregnant?

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I saw a few posts regarding pregnancy but it wasn't too clear.
From what I gather, preg is not a mechanic but a route to progress? If so, what are the routes to get the fmc pregnant?
If I remember, you can progress at any route. This is a point of this game. Level up her skills to get vaginal sex.
I ended up with a school guy.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes