3dmember

Sep 23, 2017
I'm pretty sure when he says "2 dick again" he means that there is only 2 dick and was disappointed there won't be more. Like 4 or 5 dick ;)
Well if that's true disregard what I said.. it's hard to read someone's intention through text sometimes. In my head I thought he was being one of those silly people that is kink shaming.. which I despise people who do that.. especially when the kink is clearly the artists trademark.. and yes I wished it was more dicks too. haha

Froppyi

Oct 16, 2019
remember ada and claire gangbang, those massive dongs move like trucks in their holes, wish he keep making those type of movement, hardcore gangbang

Reactions: ATRIXBLEY

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so which link has the bayonetta animation? btw Im the only one that likes the begining of the KDA animations more than the rest due to the slutty clothing? (and because I hate the whole 4 dicks in the ass too xD) also wish aanix did preggo after seeing this render (I know this one is cum inflation but still) Ada Solo X 4.png

Last edited:

tsingloong

Sep 23, 2020
so which link has the bayonetta animation? btw Im the only one that likes the begining of the KDA animations more than the rest due to the slutty clothing? (and because I hate the whole 4 dicks in the ass too xD) also wish aanix did preggo after seeing this render (I know this one is cum inflation but still) View attachment 2962984
Is this Bayonetta? It looks like Ada Wong and Tyrant.

Reactions: TheRipper_YBT16

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
example ?
No one's done quite what I'm thinking of in 3D. and by Kleinvoimond are the closest I can think of. They don't show that much close up penetration though. With Aanix's propensity for and skill with intricate penetrations, tentacles would be perfect. I want it!
Oh I forgot about That one is amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: ATRIXBLEY

ATRIXBLEY

Jul 24, 2020
No one's done quite what I'm thinking of in 3D. and by Kleinvoimond are the closest I can think of. They don't show that much close up penetration though. With Aanix's propensity for and skill with intricate penetrations, tentacles would be perfect. I want it!
me too

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Had you check RadeonG3D?

fenrir19

Jul 29, 2018
anybody have link for soul calibur ivy which is sequel i think ? the one where she is upside down and get triple penetrated till her stomach bulge ?