VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Here is the complete collection of [AANiX] work (up till early June 2024), thoroughly filename tagged and timestamped with the correct release dates.

Full collection split into parts from oldest to newest releases:

All in all, 63 animations (no alt audio duplicates - see spoiler right below) & 428 images (28.6GB)
Only the highest Tier versions (VIP) of releases are included.

Emphasis is on the curation of the archive, specifically with use of naming tags for actors and sex scenes,
but most importantly, file timestamps that correspond with the actual release date of each video or image.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Every video is the original released one, but their filenames are not.
I use a custom filename tag system to quickly find stuff in my collections.
If anyone cares it works like:
file tag legend

(y)Both [Created] and [Modified] date of each file is set to the file's original release date on patreon/twitter, so sorting by date would be pretty easy and a huge QoL (for windows add the extra column 'date created' in explorer). Files are zipped so as to preserve the dates when downloaded.

Until next time o7
edit: format
Holy shit you work fast, too fast...
View attachment 1718729250239.webp

Dk2014

Oct 18, 2018
I encountered a strange problem while seeding with qBittorrent.
Since qBittorrent-nox can't create torrents on a headless server, I used ctorrent and transmission-create to create torrents.
However, when I imported torrent into qBittorrent, looks like some files had hash mismatches.
Can anyone help me with this issue?

Last edited:
Reactions: Schattenjäger
Aug 11, 2021
I encountered a strange problem while seeding with qBittorrent.
Since qBittorrent-nox can't create torrents on a headless server, I used ctorrent and transmission-create to create torrents.
However, when I imported torrent into qBittorrent, looks like some files had hash mismatches.
Can anyone help me with this issue?
It may be a problem with long filenames and how the tracker process them. Try trimming them a bit by removing the less important tags and try again. Also could you put your image behind a spoiler? (it's a bit large)

Reactions: Dk2014

Dk2014

Oct 18, 2018
It may be a problem with long filenames and how the tracker process them. Try trimming them a bit by removing the less important tags and try again. Also could you put your image behind a spoiler? (it's a bit large)

My disk filesystem was ext4, which filename is up 256 bytes.

After renaming those files with long filenames, the torrent can finally be seeded.
I will seed for two weeks. If anyone needs it, they can download the torrent file attached.

Last edited:

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019

After renaming those files with long filenames, the torrent can finally be seeded.
I will seed for two weeks. If anyone needs it, they can download the torrent file attached.
Thanks for torrent, gonna seed it aswell.

Aug 11, 2021

Thanks for the torrent. Just keep in mind that unzipping the content and sharing in torrent format completely breaks the filedate metadata and resets them to the time of download completion. You can't sort by date of release if you go that way after this.

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
Imagine if Aanix did a AP video where there is one disembodied penis per patreon supporter.
Basically he can make multiverse of dicks in one video where each girl in the universe was fucked by 6 dicks and you can believe him, because you will only see dicks. Multiverse will be behind it. :D